RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 7, 2017

Men at work (in progress!)
Hello Angelica's people!
This is the first post of this new year. I hope you are all well in the possibility of this crazy situation. If you are reading this post, it's because you love Angelica and you want me to keep working on this game. We have already talked about how much was particular 2021 for me (not only for me but, hey, let me explain myself, my friends, please.). Not only for the coronavirus pandemic but because my life is changed so much. I'm no more a single guy living with my parents with a lot of free time (almost all day). Now it's 16 months I'm living with my girlfriend and, better late than never, I'm doing the good future husband and (I hope) the future good daddy. Why Not! :)
Hey! I'm not telling you it's all easy to do, but it's easy to say for the moment. :D
I want to tell you, my girlfriend likes my project a lot and we are often talking about the future of Angelica Origins... I have a lot of ideas now! (A lot of ideas from a woman, guys! ;) Eheheh! )
After the first year of transition for my new life, I can say I'm starting to be a little bit more organized. These days I'm working on the next scene after the volleyball mini-game Erika vs Angelica (Thank you all for all your codes, it help me a lot to understand a lot of things). So the next update will be a lot important! The truth is that during the development, the next part of the story is now a double scene!: it was a single scene with two animations and now it's a two-part scene with three different animations and a mini-game in the middle. (This means more work for me!!!) Plus, you have to consider that the following dialogues have a lot of crucial information to develop the narrative and understand Angelica's story.
The mini-game is not a fight or a match. This time it will be more similar to the janitor labyrinth mini-game.
Oh! Do you remember I told you that we'd have a new woman character and we'll know her name too? Yes, it's time to discover it!

These are the last events before the game reaches the final decisions for the different endings. So all your previous choices and points will be your pass for the most important ones at the end of this episode.
I conclude the post by saying that my biggest goal this year is:
1. Writing the endings
of this first episode.
2. Start thinking about everything I need this year (learning RenPy, writing a series of episodes, character's models restyling on Daz Studio, buying a new PC... ).
As you can see, my dreams are possible only if they are your dreams too.
For Angelica and for all the things she is for us!
Hugs.
Mike.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Hello Angelica's people!
This is the first post of this new year. I hope you are all well in the possibility of this crazy situation. If you are reading this post, it's because you love Angelica and you want me to keep working on this game. We have already talked about how much was particular 2021 for me (not only for me but, hey, let me explain myself, my friends, please.). Not only for the coronavirus pandemic but because my life is changed so much. I'm no more a single guy living with my parents with a lot of free time (almost all day). Now it's 16 months I'm living with my girlfriend and, better late than never, I'm doing the good future husband and (I hope) the future good daddy. Why Not! :)
Hey! I'm not telling you it's all easy to do, but it's easy to say for the moment. :D
I want to tell you, my girlfriend likes my project a lot and we are often talking about the future of Angelica Origins... I have a lot of ideas now! (A lot of ideas from a woman, guys! ;) Eheheh! )
After the first year of transition for my new life, I can say I'm starting to be a little bit more organized. These days I'm working on the next scene after the volleyball mini-game Erika vs Angelica (Thank you all for all your codes, it help me a lot to understand a lot of things). So the next update will be a lot important! The truth is that during the development, the next part of the story is now a double scene!: it was a single scene with two animations and now it's a two-part scene with three different animations and a mini-game in the middle. (This means more work for me!!!) Plus, you have to consider that the following dialogues have a lot of crucial information to develop the narrative and understand Angelica's story.
The mini-game is not a fight or a match. This time it will be more similar to the janitor labyrinth mini-game.
Oh! Do you remember I told you that we'd have a new woman character and we'll know her name too? Yes, it's time to discover it!

These are the last events before the game reaches the final decisions for the different endings. So all your previous choices and points will be your pass for the most important ones at the end of this episode.
1. Writing the endings
of this first episode.
2. Start thinking about everything I need this year (learning RenPy, writing a series of episodes, character's models restyling on Daz Studio, buying a new PC... ).
Hugs.
Mike.
i remember like 10 months ago he was talking about the update. Its cool to see a post like this one but what is the point? it's been over a year since the game was updated. Its not possible for the dev to give us a release date and then stick to what he says?
Cuz yea we are all excited to see Angelica again but in how many months? Its cool to see him talking with his girlfriend about the game but what's the point again?
He told me in discord a lot of times that the update will be ready in october, then before 2022, then during January month and still nothing :) (in october he told me that all images and animations were done..)
I know its not his full work and it doesnt bother me to wait months to see a decent update but i'm kinda afraid of this. Especially if there are only a few scenes, all that for about a year without any content...

Jul 7, 2017
i remember like 10 months ago he was talking about the update. Its cool to see a post like this one but what is the point? it's been over a year since the game was updated. Its not possible for the dev to give us a release date and then stick to what he says?
Cuz yea we are all excited to see Angelica again but in how many months? Its cool to see him talking with his girlfriend about the game but what's the point again?
He told me in discord a lot of times that the update will be ready in october, then before 2022, then during January month and still nothing :) (in october he told me that all images and animations were done..)
I know its not his full work and it doesnt bother me to wait months to see a decent update but i'm kinda afraid of this. Especially if there are only a few scenes, all that for about a year without any content...
My friend, unfortunately, we don't always manage to keep what we promise... while being armed with the best purposes. No man wants this update more than me, I'm waiting for the Angelica-Ping event for a VERY long time... or rather, there is someone who wants it more than me, and that's Mike, believe me. I guarantee that he's working hard but his free time is VERY limited. We can only wait for... and hope (y)

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Angelica's people!

1. Writing the endings
of this first episode.
Hugs.
Mike.
After this update, will the game end completely?
Or did I misunderstand you?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
so i guess we wont see Angelica in February...
Why you cant give us a release date Kelo Games after 1 year of 0 update.
The 3 last time you talked here we learned nothing more about Angelica & cie, can you give us more details about the update? How many scenes will there be? With who? Do you know how many renders you will have in this update?
I know i asked you a lot of questions but maybe its time to do something. If the game will be ready in 3 months just tell us

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019
The 3 last time you talked here we learned nothing more about Angelica & cie, can you give us more details about the update? How many scenes will there be? With who? Do you know how many renders you will have in this update?
I know i asked you a lot of questions but maybe its time to do something. If the game will be ready in 3 months just tell us
It's better not to get spoiled of what's coming in the new update.
I guess the game will come out soon , so let's hope for it and if not , no worries, you will be happy without it too.

nikolacole92

Mar 19, 2019
He want to milk you so much first xD

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I hope not, but the silence of the developer does not bode well... :(
Silence? He's literally on Discord every other day talking about the game. He has other commitments in his personal life which is why updates are delayed. At least he's transparent about it unlike most other devs.

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Silence? He's literally on Discord every other day talking about the game. He has other commitments in his personal life which is why updates are delayed. At least he's transparent about it unlike most other devs.
Sorry, I recently signed up, but I see the last news is dated 18/01, and the last chat was 17/02... that's only meager news IMHO :unsure:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello girls and guys.
Sorry if I didn't write to you in February. In my spare time, I was totally focused on Angelica Origins 0.6.1. I was waiting to write to you when I was ready to announce the update dates. I will write all the information about 0.6.1 in the following posts.
Thanks to all those who have helped me through these challenging days.
Mike.

2022 not 2023 ahahah

Reactions: GlaFo
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes