RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone help me with a save file at the end of version 0.6.1?
The ones posted a few pages ago don't work for some reason... The game doesn't recognize them

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Can someone help me with a save file at the end of version 0.6.1?
The ones posted a few pages ago don't work for some reason... The game doesn't recognize them
I added the relationship's points, and all the save before 0.6.2 don't work anymore.

Reactions: Cicica

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So have we progressed beyond not just the blue balls stage but the purple balls stage yet?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is she a Succubus and or is she like Luna from "Luna's Fall from Grace" and has a combination of a split personality slash supernatural entity in the back of mind?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelo Games

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is she a Succubus and or is she like Luna from "Luna's Fall from Grace" and has a combination of a split personality slash supernatural entity in the back of mind?
For now, following the story, it's not clear. This will be revealed in the second chapter of the game (Starting next updates).

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
For now, following the story, it's not clear. This will be revealed in the second chapter of the game (Starting next updates).
ooh! Now you got me excited. I love the whole demon,succubus supernatural possibility. Makes everything a little lustful, dark and mysterious. "evil smirk".

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Angelica Origins 0.7.0... Chapter 2?

View attachment 2449220

A new post is coming soon! Don't miss it. Only for patrons.

Mike.
I noticed lately similar "Corruption" stories and even retro games do a "Chapter 2" in the'ye Titles, interestingly enough from what I have found stories that involve Demons or just the Supernatural in general. for instance "Succubus Tales" "Luna's Fall From Grace" "Succubus Contract" all have sequels with Chapter 2 as part of the title. I wonder if that is due to The John Wick Series. LOL. I really,really look forward to Angelica Origins 0.7.0 Chapter 2 and see how dark she can go. "Evil Smile" Cheers.

Last edited:

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
So when is the next update? Why instead of making a patreon's post, you cant give us the date of the release??? Why everything with you is taking so much time?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes