RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hmmm, after the first shower scene in beta 3.0, there is no progress point at the kitchen counter to get the coffee. Any interaction with the mom just goes 'On the other side, sweety', but nothing activates on the other side.

The quest log is also just showing the main quest, nothing of the small morning stuff that should be updating as you get 'Quest log updated' after waking up and after taking the shower.

Anyone any ideas?
Hello. This is a know bug when you're using an old save. I suggest you to restart a new game. Until it's a working in progress this can be a know issue. I'm creating new parts, of course, but I'm keep fixing old ones too, to make a perfect game.:)

When 0.3.1 will be out I will add an updated save.

PS: Other suggestions are:

Load a save before meet Ping on day 2, when you have to give him the BD invitation.... (But restart a new game is always the best choice.)

Reactions: griffor

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Hello. This is a know bug when you're using an old save. I suggest you to restart a new game. Until it's a working in progress this can be a know issue. I'm creating new part, of course, but I'm keep fixing old ones too, to make a perfect game.:)

Load a save before meet Ping on day 2, when you have to give him the BD invitation.... (But restart a new game is always the best choice.)
saves for all 3 paths ???

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
why don't the developer go for renpy remake, its soooo kinda easy lol im still learning renpy so let me hush

Reactions: Hitch666 and rogosh

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Hello. This is a know bug when you're using an old save. I suggest you to restart a new game. Until it's a working in progress this can be a know issue. I'm creating new parts, of course, but I'm keep fixing old ones too, to make a perfect game.:)

Hey very nice game and I am liking where it is going, are you going to make her thicc again on the future?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
The bad/good girl system has an inherent flaw in that you can never change paths once you accrue too many points on either one. So if you have 11 good girl points then you will never have the bad girl option because they all have high point requirements. There needs to be more opportunities to earn bad girl points without said requirements.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Good morning and thank for your messages here, on my discord channel and on patreon. I'm creating this game always hearing people suggestion or critics (well... helpful ones eheheh.)

saves for all 3 paths ???
I was thinking a save at the end of day 2 to be ready to start next one (Following the "true" path; check my walkthrough.)

Hey very nice game and I am liking where it is going, are you going to make her thicc again on the future?
If you mean more "thicc" as she is right now... mmh... no, I mean... I think she's perfectly thicc in the right part.... eheheh <3

766.png

I love this girl!!! :love:

The bad/good girl system has an inherent flaw in that you can never change paths once you accrue too many points on either one. So if you have 11 good girl points then you will never have the bad girl option because they all have high point requirements. There needs to be more opportunities to earn bad girl points without said requirements.
I think it's normal. If in 3 days you always choose to be good, reaching 20 good gorl point (for example...), then do you want to find 20 bad girl "extra" points to have a bad option avaliable?
Ok I can add more random options, maybe with npcs (There are already side quests, optional dialogues and minor choices to have extra points...) but if you are playing to be always good then you are definitely playing to have the good ending...

The player can choose to let Angelica be totally good (Angelica will do her best to avoid lust tempations, corruption, cheating...) and stay loyalty to her boyfriend Simone the best she can. Or you can choose to be totally bad and go more towards other man/woman characters (Angelica will try to enjoy her sex life in every occasions and with the person she wants, ...mmh:ROFLMAO:...)

If you don't want to miss a single thing and you always want to have all options always avaliable then there is a way.: choose to have the right mix of bad and good girl points. The walkthrough I'm writing it's for this path.

So, this episode will have 3 endings and I think the player have to choose from the start wich ending want more. The ending will be:

1- "Good" (or "normal") ending.
2- "Bad" ending.
3- "True" (or "perfect") ending.

So keep in mind this if you are playing Angelica Origins. Thanks for your suggestions.

Mike.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
On day 2,one of the steps in my quest is to find Simone during the lesson break,but i can't find him - if i do first the other quest and investigate the janitor in his hut,then this step on that quest with Simone is fail! Can anyone tell me where is he,so i can make the both quests,without failing some of the steps,because i see i can continue the quest with the next step,but i have step which i don't do,so i want to do all steps!

Reactions: Kelo Games

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
im not sure if im being stupid or i missed something. but on day two after the shower scene where your mom tells you your cappuccino is ready. i cant actually find the cappuccino and the mom just says "on the other side sweetie" someone please help me here.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I have to admit, I was extremely skeptical about a remake in the first place due to it not being a finished game, but seeing the quality of the renders, animations and updates in general I'm glad this happened. The story seems a littlw more wholesome now and while I wish updates were sooner between each other (I'm just too impatient), Kelo really has done a great job of this and it's refreshing to see a dev who's so passionate about his own work.

Can't wait for 3.1, hope it's soon ;)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Can I keep Angelica 'good' and decide to dump Simone? He's as creepy & troublesome as Michael from Manila: Blackmail Obsession. She deserves someone better. She's so hot, but she's dating a dwarf with small cock (at least Michael had huge dick, Simone has no redeeming qualities). Usually, I feel kinda bad for cucked boyfriends. I feel no sympathy for him. She's better fit with Carlo (or teacher, but he's more interested in Angelica's mother).

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok, I have other 5 minutes to answer to you guys! :)

I like the remake, just finished all current content can someone tell me how often is the updates please
Right now I'm working on 0.3.1 that it will add 2 more scenes to close day 3. Sadly, this question it's the most difficult and almost impossible to answer. Rpg maker it's extremely easy to learn but a lot slow in development... and, well, full of random problems. I'm alone and without help and I have a family and a main job. So... with all this variables it's very impossible to know exactly when an update is ready. I'm doing my best... I really try, because I love Angelica and the story I have in mind for her.

On day 2,one of the steps in my quest is to find Simone during the lesson break,but i can't find him - if i do first the other quest and investigate the janitor in his hut,then this step on that quest with Simone is fail! Can anyone tell me where is he,so i can make the both quests,without failing some of the steps,because i see i can continue the quest with the next step,but i have step which i don't do,so i want to do all steps!
Don't worry, it's story related and you can't do nothing. 2 steps will fail; "Meet Simone" and "Give BD party invitations to all friends". The first one because Simone is doing something unknow at the back of Angelica (not only with her mother...) and the second one... well Alessia was busy doing something... lol:LOL:

im not sure if im being stupid or i missed something. but on day two after the shower scene where your mom tells you your cappuccino is ready. i cant actually find the cappuccino and the mom just says "on the other side sweetie" someone please help me here.
Sorry, this can happen if you are using old saves... try to start a new game. It's a work in progress and I'm keep fixing old part of the game too.

I have to admit, I was extremely skeptical about a remake in the first place due to it not being a finished game, but seeing the quality of the renders, animations and updates in general I'm glad this happened. The story seems a littlw more wholesome now and while I wish updates were sooner between each other (I'm just too impatient), Kelo really has done a great job of this and it's refreshing to see a dev who's so passionate about his own work.

Can't wait for 3.1, hope it's soon ;)
Well... I did a hard choice and a lot of people was against me and I miss a lot of help... I hope with the time other people like you can understand I much I love this game and how much I want the best for Angelica. Thank you! :cry:(y)

Can I keep Angelica 'good' and decide to dump Simone? He's as creepy & troublesome as Michael from Manila: Blackmail Obsession. She deserves someone better. She's so hot, but she's dating a dwarf with small cock (at least Michael had huge dick, Simone has no redeeming qualities). Usually, I feel kinda bad for cucked boyfriends. I feel no sympathy for him. She's better fit with Carlo (or teacher, but he's more interested in Angelica's mother).
Yeah, I want the same, good Angelica without her annoying boyfriend.
Mmh... don't you like Simone? Wait for future updates then... you'll understand why... but I like this suggestion, I mean I already write all the main story, but... well... keep writing your suggestions. Thanks. :coffee:

554.png

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why on the end,when Angelica speak with her friend Larissa on the phone and say she have a big problem (to help Carlo),when i choose the "Lust choice - doing it myself" ,not "Good girl choice - yes i need your help" ,didn't work and she she say "yes she is right - i need your help" and in the 2 options,she take help from her friend Larissa any way - then why is the second option,if you can't do it?

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Mmh... don't you like Simone? Wait for future updates then... you'll understand why... but I like this suggestion, I mean I already write all the main story, but... well... keep writing your suggestions. Thanks.
Genrally, I'm not a fan of 'childhood sweethearts are meant to be together' kind of story. And I remeber that in old version of the game Angelica was saying many times that she doesn't really feel pasion with Simone & he's more a friend than lover. I was screaming BREAK UP already. Also, Simone seems to be very pushy, childish & not very faithful. I have no desire to keep that relationship going, despite the fact that I generally like to play 'good girl' route. I kinda predict that Angelica will be like Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the future & will not have the boyfriend at all, but I prefer her to be with somebody else. My Angelica will not lose her V card with that creep.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes