RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have some decent hope with this game now. If this 0.3 update will be as good as previous one I surely will consider pledging. I liked previous version as well but it was a bit too linear and progression was too slow for a small developer (it's unlikely to be finished). Will see this one for sure. My only issue for now is that Angie from the future (corrupted one?) has straight hair - I like them curly :/
Her natural hair are curly black... but girls love to change her hair... personally as her "daddy" and first Angelica's fan I love her with every look :love:

Banner 3f.png

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I have some decent hope with this game now. If this 0.3 update will be as good as previous one I surely will consider pledging. I liked previous version as well but it was a bit too linear and progression was too slow for a small developer (it's unlikely to be finished). Will see this one for sure. My only issue for now is that Angie from the future (corrupted one?) has straight hair - I like them curly :/
I played 0.3 beta.
- no bugs at all !
- story started to be interesting
- scenes started to be exciting/interesting
- No problems with English, few typos to be corrected for final version

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Jesus Christ, it's already 2019, and no one has leaked v0.3 of this game. That's quite the accomplishment. Has Kelo finally managed to break the pirate's code? Or has he learned from Gumdrop the dark arts of blind customer loyalty? Whatever the case may be, good for him - if he found a system that he's comfortable with, then who am I to judge? I just hope the update gets leaked eventually, not just for the sake of us at F95, but also because publicity and engagement with this forum can help him get more supporters (although he would probably need at least 100 pages of comments to truly start seeing an uptick in Patreons).
it still a beta people don't want leak beta's usually as it turns off potential people who would want to support the dev's they love with bugs or other problems.

also use the request thread that is why it exists

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.3 Beta!

Win (198MB): - - - -

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I can definitely recommend that one. Great corruption game with (at least so far) meaningful choices and hidden secrets to seek for. It's fast enough to stay satisfying for most and slow enough to feel realistic. Dev is really passionate about his work and in my opinion he surely deserves some decent support. As his Patron I can say it's worth it to trow some money on him. Really nice update (it's worth to try different choices - especially with old lady questions).

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
The idea of "being a good girlfriend" in this game is dangerous and unwholesome. The choice of don't show your breast because this prick is pushy is a bad choice really ? We are in 2019, not 1920.
Exept that, the girls are attractive and interisting, same as the professor (but only male character really interesting, other are classic horny men cliché who think only of sex and pushy all the time). Good Potential but poor developement

Reactions: SerenaGrey

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm, after the first shower scene in beta 3.0, there is no progress point at the kitchen counter to get the coffee. Any interaction with the mom just goes 'On the other side, sweety', but nothing activates on the other side.

The quest log is also just showing the main quest, nothing of the small morning stuff that should be updating as you get 'Quest log updated' after waking up and after taking the shower.

Anyone any ideas?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes