RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Last time I played this game the Angelica cunt ended up in bed with the black girl and fella (brother and sister). Has it progressed since then?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Last time I played this game the Angelica cunt ended up in bed with the black girl and fella (brother and sister). Has it progressed since then?
remake hasn't made it to that point yet he added a great prologue to the stuff we had before and is slowly working in the old stuff with much better cg's in my opinion

Reactions: Kelo Games

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
his patreon page is so full of bs. faking AAA+ so hard :p
If you think his page is BS then I kindly point you to his discord where you will be shown that he works hard on this game. I personally respect creators like him for continuously working on a game without a production team. Especially since he had no experience with programming beforehand. Alternatively, If you believe that then I wish you luck in finding a game that suites you man.

f95lolzmods

Aug 7, 2018
If you think his page is BS then I kindly point you to his discord where you will be shown that he works hard on this game. I personally respect creators like him for continuously working on a game without a production team. Especially since he had no experience with programming beforehand. Alternatively, If you believe that then I wish you luck in finding a game that suites you man.
hmm, his work so far tells a completely different story, tho. i wish you luck with your alternativ reality.

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
hmm, his work so far tells a completely different story, tho. i wish you luck with your alternativ reality.
I actually believe your reality is skewed because you don't know the dev or ever contact the dev. He post frequently to his discord to say what is done and to get ideas. That to me is hard work, but I would rather note and study to see what a dev is doing before making strong assertions and generalizations. I guess that's a rarity nowadays. It's much simpler to just call someone a faker and say that they are full of BS. Anyways, I see no point to further argue so have a good day man.

f95lolzmods

Aug 7, 2018
best game ever. regular updates and solid storytelling. what i like best is the fanbase. we respect other opinions and critic without being cunts or forum nazis. i can not understand why we only have 470 $ a month. after all this work we should have 500$ at least. love, happiness and health to all of you. and stay away from vipergirls.to. these people are rude. we even know who is a patreon and who is not. and patreons are the better people. so please help this awesome dev, i want more d/M. <3

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, I'm ok, thanks Prc. Even if this was being a difficult year for my family, I'm doing my best in my possibility for this game and for people who believe in me. :)
Good to hear, hope you're doing well :) havn't been to your Patreon in a while so I've missed alot of poosts I guess, hopefully you are still developing at a pace that suits you and you're content. Would like to see further updates to Angelikas story. Best of luck.

Reactions: Kelo Games

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Ciao, my name's Michele, I'm 38 years old (7th november) and I'm from Rome, Italy.
A year is almost over and so many things have happened. And for the first time I would like to share with you a little bit of myself. I personally lost my last grandfather and my only brother is still fighting a bad disease. My grandfather was a simple man, he raised a large family and he worked all his life cultivate land and with animals.

I want to thank all the people around me and all those who are supporting my game. Angelica, for me, is much more than just a game. For me it is something that makes me smile, that keeps me engaged in something that I created myself without the direct help of anyone. But if this game goes on, it's thanks to all my wonderful friends, patrons and followers who write to me every day to get news.
I started to create this game without having specific programming or computer experiences. But as my grandfather used to say: "The will is power", I don't know if it can be translated like that, but it means that if you really want to do something you can do it.
Now I am very happy with the quality of my work, but I know that there is still much to learn. I'm sorry if I'm slow, but for now I can't be faster and I hope that in the future I get the chance to have someone help me. I work with Angelica only in my free time between my life, my family and my first job.
I work for a sweet lady, her name is Mary, she has a dog Luna and I have the honor to be her personal assistant. I help her to spend better days despite her serious physical disability. Choosing me as her assistant gave me the chance to work for this game. She's like a second mom for me and I like to make her smile to not think about problems.

I wanted to share this part of my life with you, because I'm like this... there's no other reason than just my way to say:
Thank you all!!!
Sincerely,
Michele (Mike.)

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, as long as he makes 100% legal productions, just for adults, it is nothing really bad to show sth about himself. Maybe unadvised indeed tho.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There's a song here in Italy who say:

"If you're bad, people throw rocks at you,
if you're good, people throw rocks at you,
if you're ugly, people throw rocks at you,
if you're beauty, people throw rocks at you,
whatever you are, whatever you do,
people always throw rock at you!:LOL:

Lol:ROFLMAO: No Mary (My boss), my friends, my business consultant and even my family know what I'm doing.
And no. I'm not doing what I'm doing to gain more patrons.
I'm simply doing this because I love creating my game.

Keep calm I'm creating Angelica Origins.

:)

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dear friends,
first of all I'm so sorry for the loooong long long long waiting. It's time to show you the list of news about the next updates. Yes, next updates because I have 2 scenes already done for 0.4 too. So, the short vesion is that I've almost worked for 2 updates instead of one and the long version in details is this:
WHAT'S NEW:
-886 images (256 new images for 0.3)(104 new images for 0.4);
-15 animations (5 new animations for 0.3)(2 new animations for 0.4);
-Added new map (Mario's pizzeria);
-Added "new level" in the shower scene (It requires the right amount of lust points);
-Added music and sound in all scenes in the dream room(recollection gallery);
-Added a "secret scene" on day 3 (you need to do 2 actions to unlock it; you will be able to see the scene later in the dream room);
-Added +1 bad points in Ping scene in front of male bathroom in day 2 (so it's better to load a save before this scene or restart a new game; I suggest the latter).
WHAT'S REMAKED:
-Mario-Red hair girl animation full remaked (more intense);
-Intro animation edited with new colors;
-New wet skin effects on Rita bath scene and Angelica shower scene;
-Shower scene images totally remaked!!!
WHAT'S FIXED:
-Fixed clothes change in day 2 after lunch (Angelica went to her room to change clothes but at the end of scene in rpg she's still wearing casual clothes);
-Fixed and cut a lot of dialogues and removed a lot of "my love" in Simone and Angelica's dialogues (suggested by a kind girl rebeldinha).
-Bug fixed on third book in dream room (Animation don't stop sometimes);
-Switched wrong colors in some dialogues.
MAC VERSION:
-I'm working to find a way to fix mac version problem with saves and option settings. This new plugin will change the save folder location. (I need to decide if I'll use this plugin for windows version too)(thanks to the66 for the help).
=====================================
I think it's all, maybe i forget something but, ok let's go back to work. Remember there will be a updated walkthrough for 10$+ patrons and don't forget there are new extra images collection for 15$+ patrons here:

Always thanks for your patience and help. Please let me know what do you think and if you have question, english is not my first language... capito? Bravo! :)
Mike.

PS: Join me on !!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dear supporters,
I decided to release a part of Day 3 before the full version. This version includes 3 brand new scenes and "shower scene" updated. For more details check the post about the changelog:

Full version will have 2 more scenes, one from "old version" but totally remaked and the "hidden scene" you have to unlock in this version.
I will update the "perfect" walkthrough so, don't worry to miss anything.
I will write you more these days!
See you soon!
PS: I really hope to release full Day 3 before 25th, keep fingers crossed!
Thank you all!!!
Mike;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have some decent hope with this game now. If this 0.3 update will be as good as previous one I surely will consider pledging. I liked previous version as well but it was a bit too linear and progression was too slow for a small developer (it's unlikely to be finished). Will see this one for sure. My only issue for now is that Angie from the future (corrupted one?) has straight hair - I like them curly :/

Reactions: griffor

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I have some decent hope with this game now. If this 0.3 update will be as good as previous one I surely will consider pledging. I liked previous version as well but it was a bit too linear and progression was too slow for a small developer (it's unlikely to be finished). Will see this one for sure. My only issue for now is that Angie from the future (corrupted one?) has straight hair - I like them curly :/
yea i am thinking the same

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes