RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
U

User_32285

Went outside during break looking for Simone, went inside to look for him, before completing Janitor quest and now I can't go back outside.

Reactions: malkonemog

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello.

Don't worry about the two fails part of the main quest. It's a part of the story. Angelica can't find Simone and she can't give all invitation party to all her friends.

Now the story is not clear and it's what I want, but it's only for the start. With the time things will be more clear. Remember that you are playing for the most part of the game as Angelica. She doesn't know what's happening to her.

She's grown up doing a simple life under the protection of her mother, Rita. Rita know a lot about Angelica and about her past.

So, the game is in development and it has a complicated story. This game is not for all people and not all people are for this game. ;)

Peace.
Mike.

PS: There is a walkthrough free for all, with the suggested choices for the true (perfect) ending. But for the ending you have to wait the full episode 1.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
More allessia and erika plz:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Are you re-rendering the bus scene with alessia and the storage room scene with erika or will it remain the same? just curious:)
Yes, almost all old scenes will be in this "restart" with better quality together with the new ones.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Hello.

Don't worry about the two fails part of the main quest. It's a part of the story. Angelica can't find Simone and she can't give all invitation party to all her friends.

Now the story is not clear and it's what I want, but it's only for the start. With the time things will be more clear. Remember that you are playing for the most part of the game as Angelica. She doesn't know what's happening to her.

She's grown up doing a simple life under the protection of her mother, Rita. Rita know a lot about Angelica and about her past.

So, the game is in development and it has a complicated story. This game is not for all people and not all people are for this game. ;)

Peace.
Mike.

PS: There is a walkthrough free for all, with the suggested choices for the true (perfect) ending. But for the ending you have to wait the full episode 1.
İ liked ur first story i like ur 2. and this one also but pls enough changing story and go on and working this one, you create really good character and good story but we need u to continue

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
where is the walktrough?
Here:

Any chance for a Mac Build?
Sure. I'm uploading it right now and I will post the link tomorrow.

How can i use my saves from previous version?
If you want to use saves from 0.1 to 0.2.1 you have to to in "game folder"/www/save. Here copy the folder save and put in the www folder of the new version, or copy all files inside and put them in the new save folder...

İ liked ur first story i like ur 2. and this one also but pls enough changing story and go on and working this one, you create really good character and good story but we need u to continue
There is an older version and a new version. This is the new version improved from rpg maker vx to rpg maker mv. So it's only one restart not two, and this time I will go on to finish this.

i will never understand RPGM devs, but then to REMAKE a game and keep RPGM instead of Renpy????? WTF
Who say that ren'py is the improvement of rpg maker? They are two different game engine. This is not a visual novel and if this game will become a visual novel, it will be mine and patrons decision.;)

I'm just a non rich amateur and self-learning creator and this game is here thank to people are supporting me.:)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@onurb Cads and @MWeb - Just FYI, comments about the game are not required to be constructive. Most of us would prefer that even the negative criticisms are at least specific, but again, not required.

However, when a disagreement starts hijacking the thread and getting personal, that's against the rules.

Please take it to PM if you wish to discuss further. Thanks

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Angelica Origins Remake [v0.2.1] [KeloGames] - Original Size: 883MB

Download Win (130MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Been really looking forward to this update for a long time. But sorry to say, this update is an utter disappointment. Graphics is better than what it used to be but not on the par with some of the other games out there, game play is moderately user friendly and the content of this update is lacking the punch I really enjoyed in the previous updates. Hope it will get better in future.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Been really looking forward to this update for a long time. But sorry to say, this update is an utter disappointment. Graphics is better than what it used to be but not on the par with some of the other games out there, game play is moderately user friendly and the content of this update is lacking the punch I really enjoyed in the previous updates. Hope it will get better in future.
Did you play the full quality game or the crunched version by ? In my game there are almost 550 images and 8 animations in 2 days of game.

Sorry, but I really don't understand...

U

User_32285

I see many posts about RPGM and yes I also hate most RPGM games, but I also love a few (Hello T.L.S.).

The reason for me is the endless running around the maps without anything to do or the opposite each 3 meters a mob (Grind aaaargh!!).

This doesnt happen in this RPGM game, all the events are close to eachother, you spent very little time moving around compared to the amount of scenes and when you walk around school or the appartment it adds to the scope and (small scale) worldbuilding.

I also really don't like restarts and I did have some comments about this Angelica restart in particular, but I don't mind replaying a decent or better game once or twice (for whatever reason) and this one is IMHO a good game.

Very interested in what will happen after the the recycled scenes from prior version.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Loved this update. Some meaty chunk of content with nice story progression. I play many games, and pictures quality here is really good imo (look at those sweet animations too, like new in the shower one :heartcoveredeyes:). Definitely one of the better ones. Same with intriguing story. With each update of the remake, i see that game feels much "fuller" now in every aspect. Story progresses with us knowing more than what we did in original. But mystery from the Angelica's perspective is still here nonetheless and that's what i like. And yeah, i also agree with previous comment about RPGM. Unlike many others, this game contain only necessary walking, and engine does add some rpg component into the game making it more fun (for me at least) than if it was on renpy. Dev even added a mini-game. And anyone who played original will see how much higher quality all this becomes.

Rita is absolutely awesome beautiful mom. This thread lacks milf genre. She's hot as hell. Looking forward for more stuff with her, with or without Simone. :winkytongue: Those "innocent" kisses and morning "tasting" scene was great.
I'm intrigued to see how far red haired "demoness" will be able to go before Rita or somebody else discovers.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes