RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
This girls shyness is so bad it's practically a mental disability and she is so naive that it makes her just seem like a moron.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Quite an impressive update. It's long and filled with content so that's quite rare. Game is also already very enjoyable and I can't find really much flaws in it. Only 1 thing bugs me: is that redhead Angelica has her own body or is it Angelica's body? Cuz if later she just lost something at night with Mario and I'm not sure what to think about it. Overall it seems like in 2 versions this game will be massive in comparison to its previous version. I like it.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I normaly dont like RPGM games, but this is nice. The running is short and its feels more as a plus than a distraction.

All in all it is quite fun. Will keep and eye on it :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
More allessia and erika plz:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Are you re-rendering the bus scene with alessia and the storage room scene with erika or will it remain the same? just curious:)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
is this game as dumb as the overview suggest?
Have to admit, I was wondering the same. Game is pretty decent. Very decent compared to a lot of the complete trash we get from Patreon tbh.

Also, I am having trouble finding Simone during the day 2 lesson break. Any suggestions? I end up going into the Janitors hut then back to the classroom. After that it lists that part as failed.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I imagine this remake is not much different from the first he did but stil but didn't want to be in a waiting stance from this before it had a good amount of content. Is it worth now, or should I wait a little more ?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes