• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
PART 2 ( :coldsweat: )

5. But...Angelica has red face, has legs too long or too short, has to much fingers, too much... "Ok ok ok!!!:eek:penedeyewink:"

-It's not obvius, but my answer is: I'M TRYING TO MAKE MY BEST! Iknow some picture are too much colored, I'm already fixing this for version 0.2. Remeber I'm a self learner and there are people that helping me to learn how to improve my images too.
-About the body of Angelica: maybe some images don't show her full beauty, but believe me it's just the start, she's a nerd and she's shy. In remake I decide to make her less voyer and more "active", at least with her boyfriend. I'm trying to create a "real girl" and I'm doing my best. I think her body is perfect... look at this (Adult Angelica, in future episodes, help me to reach them soon...)::heartcoveredeyes:

or this (our young heroine!!!)::heartcoveredeyes:

OK, now explain me please how to put spoiler in a forum :coldsweat: ahahah!

I think this is all for now: :coldsweat:
PS: I'm sorry about my react in old post, but I already said sorry to that kind guy. Please, lets close that episode and "work" togheter for Angelica!:eazyHype:

Write me if you have questions, problems and what you want :p.

Mike, the father of my princess:heartcoveredeyes:, Angelica :heartcoveredeyes:.

othello

May 30, 2017
Agreed, most likely a permissions issue of some sort. I have had no problems saving at all.
Your were completely right, my own computer didn't accept me as admin, huh. Took me some time to correct this and now I can save the game. Only thing still left is to find out what caused this sudden change, well eset security should find it. Thanks so much again and have a nice day.

U

User_32285

Your were completely right, my own computer didn't accept me as admin, huh. Took me some time to correct this and now I can save the game. Only thing still left is to find out what caused this sudden change, well eset security should find it. Thanks so much again and have a nice day.
pff where is my credit? hahah, nah glad you solved it :)

Reactions: Kelo Games

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I re-upload version 0.1 with better images (too much red and purple ones). CobraPL will upload them (I sent him MAC version too.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It was a pretty long time since i played last 0.2.2 version of this game. But i do like the remake (even though i still dislike RPG MV engine). There is certainly much more depth to characters and story now. Good girl points, bad girl points etc. actually work like routes, and even give you h stuff. Better classy intro with mystery. And of course more hot action with explanations. I think this "day before" was definitely needed. I also love new versions of the girls. I think especially Larissa. She's cuter and more unique looking. Though of course i do very much like both young and adult Angelica too of course. New handsome professor was a very nice touch. But what i especially looked forward to even in previous versions, is girl+girl content. And we certainly received it. Scenes with mom and dream scene was damn good. Also, now we understand much better how all this "taint" started. Overall, renders is in really nice quality. Can't wait for the next one.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Remember that all of you are welcome in my discord chat to write your opinions (positive and negative ones), make suggestions, report bugs, ask questions, etc... and/or to talk with me (when I have free time).

Please CobraPL add this link in the main page too. Thanks :).

Reactions: Dilettante

MonkeyDLuffy

Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone!

First, this game is very good, Compliments!

Then, two Questions:

One: At the end of this version there are only four books in the collection gallery or I skip something?

Two: I played in three different modes: all good, all bad and mix. Why the final is the same? Where are Good Ending, Bad Ending and True Ending?

Thanks for the answers :)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi everyone!

Then, two Questions:

One: At the end of this version there are only four books in the collection gallery or I skip something?

Two: I played in three different modes: all good, all bad and mix. Why the final is the same? Where are Good Ending, Bad Ending and True Ending?

Pretty certain the different endings are a ways off, this is just the (re)introduction to the story. There is still a lot more to come.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I think the restart is amazing. What people don't understand as far as the content goes, is they have to compare the old version of when simone comes to the house the first time, to when he comes to the house in this new version, there is a lot of content in between that was completely lacking in the first, there is a lot more that leads up to him coming over.

I love the changes in the story, as far as all additional scenes, it makes the story flow a lot better and feels like it has more substance, keep it up @Kelo Games you've got a good thing going

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi everyone!

Then, two Questions:

One: the books are always there in the collection gallery, the difference is only if you have unlocked the full scenes or not.

Two: This is only day one of the first episode, there's not endings yet.

The endings are already explained here and in my patreon page. I can add this: I wrote that my game has only one path and different endings, but...

1.You can play TOTALLY BAD and unlock the BAD ENGING (Angi will behave accordingly). (It's like playing a BAD ROUTE after all).

2.You can play TOTALLY GOOD and unlock the GOOD ENDING (Angi will behave accordingly). (It's like playing a GOOD ROUTE).

3. You can play collecting the RIGHT MIX OF CHOICES and unlock the TRUE ENDING (or real, perfect ending...) (This can be a TRUE ROUTE). I'm trying to give the possibility to reach bad and good ending with the right mix of choices too.

So it's just a point of view, you can see my game with a linear story or not. But near the ending of the episode you will see partial and totally different scenes and it depends of the choices you've done previously.

=========

Thank you all guys, some kind words are appreciated a lot.

Reactions: samkazk and UncleVT

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Played thru it all. Really decent and I'd say much better than original. My only issue is that there should be Skip intro option (to the moment we wake up) cuz intro is a bit story heavy and such option might help those who wish to start faster (or for a second time). Overall it looks nice, renders have improved, story for now is linear but it might change and it's interesting enough to keep my attention. Definitely worth playing and probably pledging (depends on a next update but Kelo is a fine dev so I can give it to him already). I will observe this for sure

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There are a lot of softwares and game engines. There's no a easy and fast way to learn how to use them and not everybody are good for this even after a lot of practise. You need talent too I think. I spent a lot of months searching on google, watching tutorial videos, reading forum, etc... I had to do all of this in english (I'm italian), nobody is so open to teach other people about their secrets (for obvious reasons) and 95% of what I know I learned it by myself doing trying and making mistakes. And I'm still learning. :coldsweat:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Best way to learn is practical example. Find game you played, which have no bugs and have mechanics you want to learn, dismantle it and than look inside how certain things are done. Way more effective than tutorials.

Reactions: CobraPL

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The first game was a generic 0.1 rpgmaker daz trash. Remade... into the same generic 0.1 rpgmaker daz trash. What's even the point?

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
The first game was a generic 0.1 rpgmaker daz trash. Remade... into the same generic 0.1 rpgmaker daz trash. What's even the point?
*clears throat* I'm sorry sir that this game doesn't cater to everything you want. Since this game doesn't do it for you, how about you look up stuff that is not "RPG Maker Daz trash"? This is a big site for people of many taste. So, instead of just crapping on a game that people themselves enjoy or a piece of work that someone put hours into, how about you just go to a different thread? There is no critique in your comment, just insults to the game itself. I hope you find a game that suits your taste!

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Finally got around to finishing this version. Want to first say I'm thrilled this game got remade in a different RPG engine. Nothing kills my interest in playing a game quite like seeing the little dragon icon of RPG Maker VX games. So thank you Kelo. As for the game itself, it's a v0.1 so not overloaded with content. There's a few scenes that I think weren't in the original but I haven't played that version in quite a while so I really don't remember. Scenes are soft but definitely enjoyable. But I will say I love the character models. Angelica is gorgeous and I can't wait to see her open up and start dressing less conservatively to really show off her body, and her adult version is gorgeous as well. Plus I'm a sucker for red hair, so the alternate red hair version of Angelica is incredible as well. The mom is also goddamn sexy and I hope we get to see content with her, as well as Alessia! I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one and hope to see it succeed

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes