RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I never tried the original and usually shy away from rpgm-esque games but gave this a go on a whim and was pleasently surprised. Much to early to put up support atm but will try the next coming updates. Keep it up Kelo, you might have a gem here. Cheers

Reactions: Kelo Games

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
Honestly if you don't want to be critizised then don't put stuff in here but deleting those with stupid reasons is just weak.

May 4, 2017
@Kelo Games Why the remake what will be the difference? Or did you just run out of ideas and decided to give it another go before you reach the same point and quit again?

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Kelo Games Why the remake what will be the difference? Or did you just run out of ideas and decided to give it another go before you reach the same point and quit again?
I've never quitted my game, I'm just trying to do my best to create a great game (Quality is my priority and quality takes time) and I've already written three complete episodes. :)

This is more a "restart" I can't wait to work on all the ideas I have. :heartcoveredeyes:

I hope you like this answer. ;)

May 4, 2017
@Kelo Games Just played it seems more interesting than the first time around, however try not to end the update when one can't save the game in the future. I find it irritating having to see the same scenes and making the same choices twice and trust me I'm not alone. Just make it so when angelica tries to leave the room a message pops up saying it's the end of the update and save or make the game save automatically on the first save whenever an update ends. Now I like what I saw so far not enough to pledge gonna need to play v0.2 or whatever to decide if I'll support you or not. And another question for you is Simo's dick so small on purpose or are you gonna design them all the same size cause it looks like a pencil sharpened a few too many times and it's quite the turnoff. Keep up the good work.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Kelo Games Just played it seems more interesting than the first time around, however try not to end the update when one can't save the game in the future. I find it irritating having to see the same scenes and making the same choices twice and trust me I'm not alone. Just make it so when angelica tries to leave the room a message pops up saying it's the end of the update and save or make the game save automatically on the first save whenever an update ends. Now I like what I saw so far not enough to pledge gonna need to play v0.2 or whatever to decide if I'll support you or not. And another question for you is Simo's dick so small on purpose or are you gonna design them all the same size cause it looks like a pencil sharpened a few too many times and it's quite the turnoff. Keep up the good work.
I don't know which version you played but in the end of version 0.1 you are in a "recollection room". Here it's the best place to make a save. Here you can see again all best scenes and to end the game you have to interact with a door. You will see a message here to let you know the game is finished ("stay here" or "go to next day"... but next day is 0.2).

But Ok. Good idea to put an auto open save screen before the very last scene.

And about the dick size: if you like game with unreal huge dicks, I don't like them too much... but yes Simone don't have a big dick and not only him... but other Angelica's lovers in future can be more... challenger for my lovely princess Angelica...

I love her and as her creator/daddy... I want her happy and satisfied... ahahah! ;)

May 4, 2017
And about the dick size: if you like game with unreal huge dicks, I don't like them too much... but yes Simone don't have a big dick and not only him... but other Angelica's lovers in future can be more... challenger for my lovely princess Angelica...
It's not about unreal dick size, just saying making them slightly bigger and thicker would be better emphasis on slightly. Because Simo's dick is quite small and thin it's a bit disturbing to be honest and not just for me I'm sure. I hate unrealistic dick sizes, too big and it's stupid too small and it's a bit disturbing that's why I pointed that out.

P.S. Don't take it the wrong way it's not an attack it's simple criticism I would like to see your game succeed.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes, I understood don't worry. Look here, Angi, in her dream, is in the recollection room. Interact with the exit door and:

upload_2018-7-7_19-28-14.png

This is the last warning before the end of day 01 and version 0.1. Here you can choose "No, wait", create a save and use this save for 0.2.

----------------
Is Simone's dick so small? Oh, poor Angi... maybe she won't be happy for ever... ahahah ;)

Reactions: Skyler and UncleVT

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Dear friends,

our lovely explosion of curly hair Angelica can't wait to come back to you! I worked a lot in my free time and this is what I've done:

-Added in "option" the possibility to set the text speed. "Instant" option is avaliable too.

-Added the "Skip Intro" option for player who want to restart the game. (You can skip the old chapel intro with adult Angelica and the adult red hair woman and the young Angelica wake up scene with Mr. Kelo)

-Fixed and checked all dialogue with the help of Hunter. He and stargazer will help me to write all the 0.2 dialogues in real time with google document, in this way things can go faster.

-I confirm that 0.2 will have exactly 317 images and 4 animations. But it's possible that i will add more images or delete someone. I want to give priority to "more interesting images" to just dialogue or action images. (I think you are a lot agree with me...)

-Other lots and minor things done. I always check previous things in game to improve. I re-edited some images, put couple of text in one text box to make dialogues shorter and reduce the number of click. I also re-check all the new images and animations to improve them with better quality, details, etc...

About bad news:

-Well I don't have real bad news but I just want to say that I'm having some problems with my pc; it keeps crashing, I think I have to improve the cooler system and maybe upgrade the RAM memory and other things. I hope one day I will be able to hire a guy to help me speed up the update. I really want to go on with the story!... with the game... with Angelica! Do you want to see what the future have in store for her? Yes? Me too my friends.

Hugs,

Mike.

art199

Apr 26, 2017
Dear friends,

our lovely explosion of curly hair Angelica can't wait to come back to you! I worked a lot in my free time and this is what I've done:

-Added in "option" the possibility to set the text speed. "Instant" option is avaliable too.

-Added the "Skip Intro" option for player who want to restart the game. (You can skip the old chapel intro with adult Angelica and the adult red hair woman and the young Angelica wake up scene with Mr. Kelo)

-Fixed and checked all dialogue with the help of Hunter. He and stargazer will help me to write all the 0.2 dialogues in real time with google document, in this way things can go faster.

-I confirm that 0.2 will have exactly 317 images and 4 animations. But it's possible that i will add more images or delete someone. I want to give priority to "more interesting images" to just dialogue or action images. (I think you are a lot agree with me...)

-Other lots and minor things done. I always check previous things in game to improve. I re-edited some images, put couple of text in one text box to make dialogues shorter and reduce the number of click. I also re-check all the new images and animations to improve them with better quality, details, etc...

About bad news:

-Well I don't have real bad news but I just want to say that I'm having some problems with my pc; it keeps crashing, I think I have to improve the cooler system and maybe upgrade the RAM memory and other things. I hope one day I will be able to hire a guy to help me speed up the update. I really want to go on with the story!... with the game... with Angelica! Do you want to see what the future have in store for her? Yes? Me too my friends.

Hugs,

Mike.
Man you are doing a great job ! Keep doing !

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
FINALLY!!!
After a lot of work during this hot summer (and a lot of pc freezing time... lol) version 0.2 almost finished!!!

This is a beta version and it will be released for Angelica's Dreamers first to be tested. During the test time, I will add an extra final scene and the recollection gallery of day 02.

So, after dreamers' release, the final full and fixed version will be out in 2-3 days!

Be ready, guys!!!

Angelica is cooooming!!!!
Hugs, Mike.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes