RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, I get it. But personally I prefer when character becomes more than cliche. I remember Thug Hero Party game. Blonde muscualr guy was presented as ruthless antagonist, who stole MC girlfriend for fun. But, differently than 99% characters in his place, he actually fall in love with the girl he had stolen & became responsible father & life partner.

And some cliches are overused. How many times will we see creepy shop-assistant that peeks on girl in changing room. Or fat boss that blackmails MC?
Fat, perverted boss - weak, hardworking boyfriend with small dick - muscular, black stud treating girls like trash - virgin, innocent girl that has no idea what's a cock - frustrated milf whos husband is dead/always in work - list could go on cuz seriously I don't remember a character that's not a trope in most games. Sure, some are overused but that just means they are popular. It's hard to avoid them cuz it kills a lot of mood if a girl has a decent boyfriend and falls for another decent guy. It's just boring most of the time. It doesn't even have to be about character - look at 90% of games here with guy living in a house full of chicks (milf, young innocent one and older slutty one). Personally I don't feel like tropes are really overused in this one.
And I prefer to stay that way for a long a while. There are a lot of things that Angie has to explore before next stage...
Sure. But it would add a nice thrill to the whole game if she could lose it at some early point. It's that possibility that makes it exciting.
its about the contrast or odd couple that is interesting.
angelica is a babe in disguise. so a "hot" babe. the contrast is fat nerdy boy or old dude or just middle age fat dude or just ugly.
so for me its more exciting to see Angelica together with Ping or a old dude or a fat dude instead of a charming and perfect dude.
so Angelica with the pizzadude is better than Carlo. but Carlo is better than Simone.
Agree. Sadly pizzaguy isn't creepy and old enough for me but it surely works on a contrast. And visible corruption. That's why vanilla isn't popular. Can't agree with Carlo being better than Simone part tho:/

Reactions: Kelo Games

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
look at 90% of games here with guy living in a house full of chicks (milf, young innocent one and older slutty one)
I really, really hate those harem games (and usually with pretty lukewarm mother-son, sister-brother incest that lacks true taboo feeling). Only Lust Epidemic & Adventures of Willy Dickhard I can stand.

Personally I don't feel like tropes are really overused in this one.
I didn't state this game is full of cliches. It's not. So far.

Sure. But it would add a nice thrill to the whole game if she could lose it at some early point. It's that possibility that makes it exciting.
For me dancing between innocence & corruption is the exciting factor. After heavy sluttification game loses it factor for me. Like it happened with Anna EA.

Can't agree with Carlo being better than Simone part tho:/
Nothing is worse than tiny cock. I'm really grossed out watching scenes with Simone.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For me dancing between innocence & corruption is the exciting factor. After heavy sluttification game loses it factor for me. Like it happened with Anna EA.
Agree. I hate those rapid choiceless games. That's why I like to have that choice - it feels better to be corrupted when you have a choice to remain pure and vice versa.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OK... so, nobody love Simone.:LOL:

Mmh... this time a lot of useful posts. Thank you guys.

What I'm trying to do is to create something special with this game. To do this I need to write something different from 90% of the other games.

Another question: What do you think about the other girls in my game? Do you want to see more of them?

Rita (Angelica's mom)
Alessia (brunette girl dating Daniele)
Erika (the blonde)
Larissa (the sweet ebony girl)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
OK... so, nobody love Simone.:LOL:

Mmh... this time a lot of useful posts. Thank you guys.

What I'm trying to do is to create something special with this game. To do this I need to write something different from 90% of the other games.

Another question: What do you think about the other girls in my game? Do you want to see more of them?

Rita (Angelica's mom)
Alessia (brunette girl dating Daniele)
Erika (the blonde)
Larissa (the sweet ebony girl)

From the other girls my favorite is Erica - i really love "Blonde girls"! Erica is definitely the hottest girl after Angelica,maybe even so hot like her - i want to see more of Erica in the game,accept Angelica of course! :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think all are hot, in different ways. They have a significant presence and their distinct but good personalities help the story and Angie.
In the next updates, Erika deserves some action :love: And Rita definitely, great MILF must be present always.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I usually like games that focus on 1 girl, as im following the corruption and everything else is distraction.
I don't like Rita, but I know a lot of people enjoy Milfs.
The other 3 girls, I think they are equally hot. I think you should give each one enough content to make it fair between them.
But if I where the one to decide I would go 100% Angelica.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm also up for a fair share for every girl. I have no favourites but I guess Larissa is the worst cuz she stopped Mario. I would go for Erika I guess if I had to. I'm not really that much into lesbians so it's fine as long as it leads to some fun for Angie and guys.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Well, I've made a package for Mac and managed to launch the game on Mac OS X in VirtualBox, and it seems to be fully functional. Is there anybody with a real Mac who can test it? the link.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
From Discord:
Kelo GamesToday at 15:01

@Everyone REAL TIME UPDATE (ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4): -Hello guys! Sorry, If I'm not always here writing in chat but I'm totally focus on version 0.4 @Ignazzio asked me an update. So, here some informations. As I told you I'm totally focused on the last 2 scenes of 0.4. This because the same scene can be very different and this is forcing me to make a lot of tests and to write different versions of the same dialogues, to not talk I'm writing different scripts for the same scenes too... So, the story is starting to be more open to different version giving me more work to do. I'm doing this always thinking to make you happy about my work. Another things I want to say to you is that this update has a lot of important info about the story and I recommend to read texts if you can... lol Oh, and remember to check the screenshot channel especially fi you like the good Ping. And I'm very happy about this update!

ZR0507

Nov 4, 2018
thank you to the team making this game is really good and not too pushy work on my pc hi hihihi and sorry my english is really messed up so i guess rarely follow comments.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like how it goes with this update. One of the most immersive thing in such games is a writing and actions which are based on our choices. Because of how hard it is to do it properly it's rarely done but just a sole fact of it being a thing here makes me more enthusiastic about the whole project. When MC is innocent she should act as such and not turn suddenly into slut (or vice versa) because it's easier. Really well done and I hope dev will take his time to polish this thing.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well, I've made a package for Mac and managed to launch the game on Mac OS X in VirtualBox, and it seems to be fully functional. Is there anybody with a real Mac who can test it? the link.
Tested this on my Macbook Pro and it works fine - glad to see this! Hate having to borrow a PC for certain games (such as this one) so really looking forward to chapter 4...

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes