• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Just pick a a damn song.

• Flawed Perfection

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • Revenge Soaked Heart

Votes: 131 21.3%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 120 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 290 47.2%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Here are the links; thank you for your support!

### ATTENTION!!! ### - After extracting the game, replace the file (SCRIPTS.RPA) found in the game folder (Angelica's Temptation../game) with the one attached to in this post to fix a few bugs. Thank y'all, for your comprehension and patience!

PC: - -

Mac: - -

Win 86x (Vista or 7): - -

Android: - -

Obs.: Once again, a big thank you to our friend Dahlia Rose for porting the Android version again. She also added skip and rollback buttons; tell me what you guys think, OK? ;D

PS.: A big thanks to our friend Guitar Dan for reporting the bugs to me. Thank you, my friend!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2-8/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes