Votes: 302 47.5%

• Total voters

ggggggg

Nov 21, 2016
Hello I am trying to open the latest version
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 8/10] [Saruh]

Using 7-zip it has a warning "Headers error"
I cannot get the uncompressed to run.
so can somebody suggest tomething, or reload it?

Thanks
same issue. anybody been able to solve this?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have restarted the game and i have followed the indication of the hotwife route (walkthrought), but in the poker game there are no choices and it goes automatically towards the slutwife route (Angie that plays with the men in skirt and stockings, humiliating Henry)… it's changed something in the last updates?

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the hotwife path. I follow the walktrough until going out with Aria but after that, I always end up with a "end of story" after going to the gym with Mark.
Any ideas or better yet, anyone has a save at the start of the hotwife path ?
Thx a lot

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,

Well, it's forced if saying no ends the game. I read several complaints about that scene (Avaron1974's review is the one with the most likes, 15). It feels extremist to break a relationship with someone just because she rejected an orgy with trans. Besides, it's a lesbian path, I don't think that dicks should be involved mandatorily. In my opinion, you should leave the option to remain, at least, only lesbian in that path. If you want to end the relationship because Aria is the dom in that path at least create a better reason. I'm speaking for the good of your game, I know that creating several paths is very demanding, but you should try to listen to the players sometimes.

It's not that kind of "forced", if you must.
So you can't build a healthy realationship between A&A for now, but maybe that's the point. I mean those two have some serious problems, and those problems won't magically go away just because they decide to get together. Not that fast at least.

I wish the lesbian route could be nice and pretty, but there's nothing wrong if the Dev try to make it realistic.

• Angry
Reactions: rhdad and Mayonesa

marcelogvs

Nov 9, 2018
I have restarted the game and i have followed the indication of the hotwife route (walkthrought), but in the poker game there are no choices and it goes automatically towards the slutwife route (Angie that plays with the men in skirt and stockings, humiliating Henry)… it's changed something in the last updates?
I'm having the same problem in different routes you can't make any choice in the poker game.

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
hey I keep an getting errors the channel log says that 8/10 routes are finished but when I start to go through the route it stops at exactly where I left off the last time. WTF going on

Reactions: bigphil963

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
my save screen not working so i cant save my game, can some one help.

Edit: Just unzip the renpy.rar in main folder solves the error
Thanks to every one who solved this ages ago and put the fix in the folder
I provided the bug fix, but you're welcome.

IamUnderman

Someone reported the same problem to me a while back; he said he was also following the walkthrough, so I played the game, not the dev version of the game but the compiled one, which is the one you guys are playing, and there was no bug, no error at all. All I did was follow the choices as pointed in the walkthrough without deviating it.

So here where you might be making a mistake.

The choice:
"Go out with Mark" depends solely on the variable (markfeel == True)

Meaning, it depends if Angelica has feelings for Mark, so you have to pick the choice:

"I think I might have feelings for you."
Mark_love + 2
Markfeel = True

Which it's in the walkthrough, I just failed to color it black and bold, but it's there.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hello I am trying to open the latest version
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 8/10] [Saruh]

Using 7-zip it has a warning "Headers error"
I cannot get the uncompressed to run.
so can somebody suggest tomething, or reload it?

Thanks
same issue. anybody been able to solve this?
me too... anyone has solution?
I extracted using 7-zip without any issue, maybe the file you downloaded is corrupted, so I suggest you try downloading it again, or using WinRAR.

hey I keep an getting errors the channel log says that 8/10 routes are finished but when I start to go through the route it stops at exactly where I left off the last time. WTF going on
You must be trying to play the Harem route, which will be the last one to be updated.

I'm having the same problem in different routes you can't make any choice in the poker game.
Sem título.jpg

I followed the walkthrough without any problems, are you sure you're following step by step without missing any step? If you are then try skipping the intro, it will give you one more (nympho_point), this way can make sure to have enough of those.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
hey was wondering what the next route that is going to be updated is?

0.3.0 Part 2 (9/10) - Update News, Teasers #43 and #44.
What's up, guys?
So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, the Faithful Wife Route; I know what you guys are thinking, the most boring route of all. But remember that every choice matters, so Angelica will face a lot of temptation depending on a particular choice. From this point, the choices you make will decide if Angelica remains faithful to Henry or if their marriage is doomed.
I know some of you might prefer an easy-going love story, but I have to honor the name of this VN, so it wouldn't be Angelica's Temptation if there were no temptation at all, right?
The good news is that the timeline of the faithful wife route got really similar to the Hotwife route, so I won't have to re-render a lot of scenes, which speed up the whole process a little, but it's just a little since there are a lot of variations and exclusive scenes as well.
So, again, no release date, big update, lots of work for me, lots of fapping for y'all; it's a win-win for everyone.
I'll try to finish it as fast as I can, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?
Thank you all for your support and patience!

;D

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I can't seem to trigger the hotwife path. I follow the walktrough until going out with Aria but after that, I always end up with a "end of story" after going to the gym with Mark.
Any ideas or better yet, anyone has a save at the start of the hotwife path ?
Thx a lot
mcv

Now, this is something I haven't heard yet. Could you please send me your save file, so I can see if it's a bug?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes