Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 8/10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Your archive lacks the "renpy/common/_roundrect" folder. It is inside the "renpy.rar" but it will be simplier if it was already unzipped.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Did you replaced the scripts.rpa file with the new one I provided?
yeah, patch fixed it. thanks.
but now lost 3some with julia, angie and claudia on "good" wife path. and can't find it elswhere on other paths

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The errors persist in the slutty friends route with the patch.
With the replacement of the .rpa file, the saves are conflicting, so a new playthrough or load the game in a point before the newest update in both the Slutty friends and slut wife route will be necessary.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
With the replacement of the .rpa file, the saves are conflicting, so a new playthrough or load the game in a point before the newest update in both the Slutty friends and slut wife route will be necessary.
Still happens with a new playthrough, you should check it.

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
When playing the lesbian lovers route after the foursome with the futas it says that i have to wait until the next update and ends. I replaced the spcrit.rpa ( while renaming it to match the links name) and am using the walkthrough mod. What is the problem?

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
When playing the lesbian lovers route after the foursome with the futas it says that i have to wait until the next update and ends. I replaced the spcrit.rpa ( while renaming it to match the links name) and am using the walkthrough mod. What is the problem?
oh you can't use the walkthrough mod it messes with some of the paths because it is not updated to the current verson

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Nothing wrong there, that's the end of that path right now. The dev releases updates one path at the time. You need to wait until that path gets an update.

Reactions: smokincandi69

SolarBoy

Mar 20, 2021
I downloaded the game, Updated Scripts file and extracted the renpy file and still can't get it to work, what am i doing wrong.
Please help

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes