Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

mert97

May 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position 8: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.ios-arm64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position 8: invalid start byte

help please

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
How to get mark and claudia route
depends what you mean if you mean when he goes to her apartment that's in a few of them where Angelica rejects mark don't remember which ones but if you talking about the harem one were she watches him and Angelica that's the harem route

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

0.3.0 Part 2 (9/10) - Update News, Teasers #45, #46 and #47.

Hey, my peops! How are y'all?

Well, guys, I finished posing everything, And I'm now just waiting for the animations to finish rendering.

I should release the next update in the next 3 to 4 days, that is, if my GPU doesn't fail me.

But I'll leave here some teasers to keep you excited.

Thank y'all, for your support and patience!

Anon1444

Oct 25, 2018
How do you get on the Mark bull route? I've tried to follow the walkthrough but it never gives me the option to go to the Hotel with Mark.

Edit: Finally got it

Last edited:

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Only if you chose to go to a bar or if in the previous update you choose to see Tamara kissing Henry; if you give Tamara too much space she'll take everything from Angelica.
Ok so dont choose to go to the bar, the walkthrough didnt say anything about that happening thats why I was shocked

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Only if you chose to go to a bar or if in the previous update you choose to see Tamara kissing Henry; if you give Tamara too much space she'll take everything from Angelica.
Also there is only one option and that is to go to the bar with Henry and ask him to bring Tamara.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Also there is only one option and that is to go to the bar with Henry and ask him to bring Tamara.
So when Angelica goes to visit Henry in his office, I guess that should be on an in-game Wednesday, choose the option that says "Pretend you didn't hear it." or something like that, Angelica will invite Tamara to spend the weekend with them.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So when Angelica goes to visit Henry in his office, I guess that should be on an in-game Wednasday, choose the option that says "Pretend you didn't hear it." or something like this, Angelica will invite Tamara to spend the weekend with them.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Any news about update ?
I'm working on it, the 15+ animations that I had to render took longer to finish than I expected, but it should be released on patreon between today and tomorrow if everything works out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KROM95

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
I'm working on it, the 15+ animations that I had to render took longer to finish than I expected, but it should be released on patreon between today and tomorrow if everything works out.
if that happens when will it be released on here? just curious

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes