Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I pay $30 every month because I like your work. This is my first time sharing don't be angry
I'm really not angry, is just that you shouldn't use my links, you should download it, upload it again using your own links so I don't have a way to shut it down, we are all pirates here, so I wouldn't get mad because of something like that and thank you for your support.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Since it got leaked I won't be updating the changelog, call me petty but all I can say is that the Faithful Wife route was the one updated.
Your game, your choice. Actually one of the few paths i don't play, so it's all good.
Would it be too much to ask which path would be updated in next update?

Reactions: Saruh Games
Aug 3, 2018
Hi... question for the dev... Is it possible to use the previous save files? I started several routes and every time I used them did not continue with the new updates... or do I have to start from the beginning? thank you

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi... question for the dev... Is it possible to use the previous save files? I started several routes and every time I used them did not continue with the new updates... or do I have to start from the beginning? thank you
Yes, you can, but if the route you're trying to play is have not been updated then there will be no new content to play.

No new content from last save again!
:mad: (n) :poop:
Ninja of Death , my friend, there are 10 routes in the game, try a new one. =D

Reactions: Manshino

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2-9/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 9/10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.08 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
Yes, you can, but if the route you're trying to play is have not been updated then there will be no new content to play.

Ninja of Death , my friend, there are 10 routes in the game, try a new one. =D
Ah, that makes sense then. Not starting from the beginning. The last one had new content but not several before that.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Unfortunately no changelog this time. What happened to the orgy with the shemales? As far as I can remember, this sex scene wasn't finished at all in the end. According to the text, four of them have sex there, but the last render only shows 3 people. Did it go on somehow in the meantime?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes