• Revenge Soaked Heart

Votes: 133 21.4%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 121 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 294 47.3%

• Total voters
Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys... can you help me? Does anyone have a problem with "slutty friends route" and "hotwife route"? even starting games from the beginning, always tells me that there will be new updates but in the changelog says that they are fully implemented...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I presented you two options how to fix it, but you don't seem to be interesting to try them.
Option 1 doesn't work.
Option 2 isn't very clear on exactly how.
Either way, the majority of renpy games on this sit are download and play. Not download and try obscure options to maybe get to play.

Reactions: DanSan1981

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game is great, but why is he only making $500.00 a month? I don't say that to be mean, but I genuinely want to understand why. He deserves to be making at least $1500.00 a month imo. The game is well done.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Option 1 doesn't work.
Option 2 isn't very clear on exactly how.
Either way, the majority of renpy games on this sit are download and play. Not download and try obscure options to maybe get to play.
As I wrote before, it isn't a game's issue, but something related to your system and most-likely to your gpu's driver.

Sooner or later, when more devs update their RenPy version to v7.4.xx, you will experience the same problem with different games.

There is nothing obscure about downloading RenPy SDK (developer version of RenPy which every dev use to create their games) and to launch the game through it or to recompile/build a game for a different platform.

RenPy SDK is pretty self-explaining. Here is how you do it: (I tried to attach screenshots but apparently F95's media server crashed.)

Extract RenPy SDK into the same folder where you store all your RenPy games or launch RenPy SDK first and set path to the game in "preferences". As soon as you did it, the game will show up on the left panel of RenPy SDK.

Select the correct game from the left panel and click on "Launch Project". If the game won't start you can try the option "Force Recompile" or "Build Distributions".

Normally one of those options triggers your gpu/RenPy to use the correct hardware renderer.

Feb 14, 2021
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?

I firstly installed 2-7-10. I played it to the part when it says I have to save, and it is the end. Then came 2-8-10 and 2-9-10. When I installed 2-8-10 I tried to play after that last save, but it goes to the same spot and the game ended. The same happens with this last one. What shall I do to continue the game from the last save? I have a bunch of saves before the ending.

Or does the game continue with these two last updates?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?

I firstly installed 2-7-10. I played it to the part when it says I have to save, and it is the end. Then came 2-8-10 and 2-9-10. When I installed 2-8-10 I tried to play after that last save, but it goes to the same spot and the game ended. The same happens with this last one. What shall I do to continue the game from the last save? I have a bunch of saves before the ending.

Or does the game continue with these two last updates?
This game has 10 different paths! Means, each month a different path gets updated. Hence, It might take 10 months until your specific path gets updated again. In the meantime you can play the other paths too.

Aug 3, 2018
This game has 10 different paths! Means, each month a different path gets updated. Hence, It might take 10 months until your specific path gets updated again. In the meantime you can play the other paths too.
right... but i have the same problem of who_took_my_nick... Lesbian friends and mark bull route, and maybe domme route, are really complete... but with "slutty friends route" and "hotwife route"? even starting games from the beginning, always tells me that there will be new updates but in the changelog says that they are fully implemented...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
right... but i have the same problem of who_took_my_nick... Lesbian friends and mark bull route, and maybe domme route, are really complete... but with "slutty friends route" and "hotwife route"? even starting games from the beginning, always tells me that there will be new updates but in the changelog says that they are fully implemented...
Maybe dev means "fully implemented" for v0.3.0 part 2 and that it will continue in v0.4.0 part 1? But honestly, I don't know. Only Saruh can answer this.

Feb 14, 2021
Thank you!
But, how this game should be played?
If as you said, then I have to play every route and save it, and then when there is an update, to load that save game file and play that specific path?

If so, then it is weird.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you!
But, how this game should be played?
If as you said, then I have to play every route and save it, and then when there is an update, to load that save game file and play that specific path?

If so, then it is weird.
Different choices lead to different paths (check walkthrough). But yeah, for each path you need your own save to continue.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes