• All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

What's up, guys?

So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, the Mark's Harem Route; I know some among you are saying or maybe screaming, FINALLY! Well, support isn't going up, so I got to keep you guys hooked somehow (Evil laugh), just kidding.

So, this route will be pretty straightforward, no branching, just Angelica working on adding more girls into their harem, but there will also be a dramatic development in the story, one of most dramatic so far; if I were to tell you guys why? I would end up giving you all too many spoilers.

This update will also be a big one in terms of renders and animations, so no release date, but I guess you guys like how things are going, right? At least the win-win situation of lots of work for me, lots of fapping for y'all. I hope I'm right about this, but feel free to say something if I'm not.

As always, I'll try to finish it as fast as I can, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?

Thank you all for your support and patience!

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

What's up, guys?

So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, the Mark's Harem Route; I know some among you are saying or maybe screaming, FINALLY! Well, support isn't going up, so I got to keep you guys hooked somehow (Evil laugh), just kidding.

So, this route will be pretty straightforward, no branching, just Angelica working on adding more girls into their harem, but there will also be a dramatic development in the story, one of most dramatic so far; if I were to tell you guys why? I would end up giving you all too many spoilers.

This update will also be a big one in terms of renders and animations, so no release date, but I guess you guys like how things are going, right? At least the win-win situation of lots of work for me, lots of fapping for y'all. I hope I'm right about this, but feel free to say something if I'm not.

As always, I'll try to finish it as fast as I can, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?

Thank you all for your support and patience!
I thought 10 was Mark's love route which one is that then?

PS:- Saruh love the work❤

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I thought 10 was Mark's love route which one is that then?

PS:- Saruh love the work❤
I don't remember exactly, but I know it's already implemented...

Just kidding...

The changelog has all the updates in order, remembering that the last version leaked/shared here is the 0.3.0 part 2 8/10.

And on Patreon, the last one is the 9/10.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
New update 0.3.0 part 2 - 9/10 is out! Links have been released for patrons that pledge up to $15!

Reactions: Manshino

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
New update 0.3.0 part 2 - 9/10 is out! Links have been released for patrons that pledge up to $10

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes