Votes: 137 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.3%
  • All Out War

Votes: 309 47.7%

• Total voters

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
I provided the bug fix, but you're welcome.

IamUnderman

Someone reported the same problem to me a while back; he said he was also following the walkthrough, so I played the game, not the dev version of the game but the compiled one, which is the one you guys are playing, and there was no bug, no error at all. All I did was follow the choices as pointed in the walkthrough without deviating it.

So here where you might be making a mistake.

The choice:
"Go out with Mark" depends solely on the variable (markfeel == True)

Meaning, it depends if Angelica has feelings for Mark, so you have to pick the choice:

"I think I might have feelings for you."
Mark_love + 2
Markfeel = True

Which it's in the walkthrough, I just failed to color it black and bold, but it's there.
I already noticed that and made sure to pick that option. I have played through a few times now and 0 luck.

Reactions: Saruh Games

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020

0.3.0 Part 2 (9/10) - Update News, Teasers #43 and #44.
What's up, guys?
So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, the Faithful Wife Route; I know what you guys are thinking, the most boring route of all. But remember that every choice matters, so Angelica will face a lot of temptation depending on a particular choice. From this point, the choices you make will decide if Angelica remains faithful to Henry or if their marriage is doomed.
I know some of you might prefer an easy-going love story, but I have to honor the name of this VN, so it wouldn't be Angelica's Temptation if there were no temptation at all, right?
The good news is that the timeline of the faithful wife route got really similar to the Hotwife route, so I won't have to re-render a lot of scenes, which speed up the whole process a little, but it's just a little since there are a lot of variations and exclusive scenes as well.
So, again, no release date, big update, lots of work for me, lots of fapping for y'all; it's a win-win for everyone.
I'll try to finish it as fast as I can, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?
Thank you all for your support and patience!

;D
thanks for the reply saving the best route for last i see

Reactions: Saruh Games

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
mcv

Now, this is something I haven't heard yet. Could you please send me your save file, so I can see if it's a bug?
Well in the walkthrough, I reach the moment when I have to choose :
"Go with Aria"
"Stay with Henry"
"Insist Henry come too"
I chose Henry comes but never get the next option "Stay with Henry" or "Do something to help him", and end up without options.
Anyway, here's the save and thx for the help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No man, in full extracted game from compressed file! I guess it is missing some files in the game
Either your extraction tool is outdated, your protections tools (AV and other bloatware tools) deleted a bunch of files, or it's the compressed files fault.

Might also be a problem, if you play with Joker's walkthough mod.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello I am trying to open the latest version
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 8/10] [Saruh]

Using 7-zip it has a warning "Headers error"
I cannot get the uncompressed to run.
so can somebody suggest tomething, or reload it?

Thanks

To all who have had the same problem. 7-Zip has a lousy error reporting. The problem is the name path is too long.
I put the compressed file in a small nammed folder put it in a short path name directory and it uncompresses fine and runs. Then I shortened the name of the folder it created when de-compressing and put it back where I wanted it under a folder with the full name. Again it runs. So the problem is z-zips lousy error reporting, and of course windows limitations on path names.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Cannot use old saves on android because of different UI for the saves. Previously having used the66 port. This time it's different port.

Satyro

Nov 11, 2017
hotwife path

when henry and angelica are in bed

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 22373, in script
if goaria == True:
File "game/script.rpy", line 22433, in <module>
elif slut == True:
NameError: name 'slut' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 22373, in script
if goaria == True:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1843, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2135, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2128, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 22433, in <module>
elif slut == True:
NameError: name 'slut' is not defined

```

SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
The cuckqueen path is blocked because of a variable not properly set, it might be the same variable that blocks the hotwife path and the slutty friends as well)

$ interv is set to false at the start, then $ interval is set to true and we try once again to check $ interv
$ interval should be rename $ interv to make it works

(if you want to risk patching while waiting for official hotfix, unpack the .rpa, edit the script.rpy and replace "$ interval" by "$ interv")

edit:
L19075: the variable "faithfulwife" has a space between faithful and wife, breaking the IF condition
L22308: There is a conditon to set $ slut at True but it was never set at False by default, to fix, need to add a new line before the IF condition
$ slut = False
That why people get " name 'slut' is not defined "

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I extracted using 7-zip without any issue, maybe the file you downloaded is corrupted, so I suggest you try downloading it again, or using WinRAR.

You must be trying to play the Harem route, which will be the last one to be updated.

View attachment 1265012

I followed the walkthrough without any problems, are you sure you're following step by step without missing any step? If you are then try skipping the intro, it will give you one more (nympho_point), this way can make sure to have enough of those.
i downloaded several versions here. none worked with 7-zip (why?). but you're right, it worked with some other unzipers
---
About poker night problem (faithfull wife path) that other player asked you: i tried everything and i still can't get option to refuse stripping for players. Game is progressing straight to stripping, lapdancing, groping... no options to select, even there is no 1-option selection as in some other occasions.
I played this game many times (various paths) with earlier updates (2.6 was last I played) and it was pretty easy to reach poker game choice selection in various combinations of choices made before.
---
there are lots of bugs as we move towards end of update
some of the errors

2021-06-28 (6).png 2021-06-28 (11).png 2021-06-28 (6).png 2021-06-28 (7).png

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
i downloaded several versions here. none worked with 7-zip (why?). but you're right, it worked with some other unzipers
---
About poker night problem (faithfull wife path) that other player asked you: i tried everything and i still can't get option to refuse stripping for players. Game is progressing straight to stripping, lapdancing, groping... no options to select, even there is no 1-option selection as in some other occasions.
I played this game many times (various paths) with earlier updates (2.6 was last I played) and it was pretty easy to reach poker game choice selection in various combinations of choices made before.
---
there are lots of bugs as we move towards end of update
some of the errors

View attachment 1269269 View attachment 1269271 View attachment 1269269 View attachment 1269273
Did you replaced the scripts.rpa file with the new one I provided?

Reactions: leg28

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
oh man i feel so noob. why cant holding down control just work. i cannot for the life of me figure out Begin skipping, Transition, Skip after choice, and Skip messages. what does it all mean.. none of it seems to work.. i just want to be able to click auto and have to play at a speed of my choice. why is it so hard.... must i really spacebar bash with left and rightclick bash with right.. ... what about ma dick?!? :(

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes