Votes: 137 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.3%
  • All Out War

Votes: 309 47.7%

• Total voters

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Are you a Linux user too? More information about your system are needed to be able to narrow down the problem.

By fresh install you mean you don't have any mods installed and no saves show up in your load/save menu, right?
windows user, fresh install of the compressed (because I lost the hard drive where I had my ren'py games), unmodded, and no saves show up on my load/save menu (except for automatic saves from my last session)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
windows user, fresh install of the compressed (because I lost the hard drive where I had my ren'py games), unmodded, and no saves show up on my load/save menu (except for automatic saves from my last session)
Check your renpy folder in AppData (hidden folder). If your saves are there, copy them into your compressed version.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Check your renpy folder in AppData (hidden folder). If your saves are there, copy them into your compressed version.
so, I did that, now I got the save games from my old install to load from, but, when I try to go and save a game it shows this error when I click the "save" button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, the search confirmed a pure lesbian route...but not if this route contains ntr and/or sharing as well...
I wouldnt mind sharing my girl with other girls on a consenting level, but not ntr and absolutely not with guys/futas.
Is the lesbian route save to play for me?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so, I did that, now I got the save games from my old install to load from, but, when I try to go and save a game it shows this error when I click the "save" button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Back up your saves and delete the game's folder from AppData. This should fix most problems. Start a new game and try to save as soon as you can. Then paste your backed saves into the game.

Note: Also, delete your saves from the compressed game folder.

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
Hmm, the search confirmed a pure lesbian route...but not if this route contains ntr and/or sharing as well...
I wouldnt mind sharing my girl with other girls on a consenting level, but not ntr and absolutely not with guys/futas.
Is the lesbian route save to play for me?
Unfortunately, the Lesbian lovers route with Aria is not safe for you to play. There is sharing with futas/shemales, and if you choose not to do it you get a bad end. There is also at least one instance of Aria fucking someone else after she and Angelica get together.

The next update will be the Angelica Domme route, which I believe is currently all lesbian (I may be wrong I haven't played this one in a while), but we will have to wait and see what is added to see if it stays all lesbian.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Unlocked
Update Partial Release: 0.3.0 Part 2 - 8/10
What's up, guys? It's been a while; sorry for taking so long.
Well, let start by explaining why it did take so long.
First, I had a lot of technical issues with Daz3D, especially with textures on both Angelica's, Aria's, and Madame Cynthia's bodies; while trying to fix some things, I screwed up a lot of other stuff, so that is one of the reasons it took so long to finish, I had to re-render about 110 scenes just because I forgot to double-check the textures, here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

As you can see, the skin on Aria's genital area looks off, as well as Cynthia's, but with Angelica, it was her whole body looking reddish.
Second, I thought I had enough to pay for professional proofreading, which I don't, the cheapest one I found was 200 dollars for 10 thousand words. Still, the whole script has more than 100 thousand words, so instead of hiring someone to do it, I'm now paying for Grammarly, which I used to spell-check the whole script; pretty fun, right? No, it wasn't; I now understand why the guys on the F95zone were biting my head off about that. It seems that every time someone would "proofread it," they really didn't; some tried, that much I know, but the text was looking ugly.
I know what you guys are thinking. Didn't you double-check it? The answer is I didn't, and I'm sorry for that, but better late than never, right? So, yeah, I know some of you guys tried it, so I'll say this; thank you for trying at least.
And third, the issue that took less time to solve; I was trying to make something look better, which didn't work because Daz3D is pretty limited in making more sophisticated Animations. With me not being a pro using it, it didn't make things better; I'm sure you guys will notice something off with some animations, but those are the limitation of the program and my machine, nothing I can do about it, at least not in the near future, maybe when I get a better machine.
Well, that's it; this was one of the most challenging updates I ever worked on; it was fun but tiring as well, but it's done. I sincerely hope you guys enjoy it!
Current Changelog:
- 5055 Renders (4366 + 689 Newly Added)
- 100 Animations (89 + 11 Newly Added)
- 3 new sound effects
- The new save system: It is now possible to name save files, and the number of saving files is infinite.
- Fully Spell-checked with Grammarly.
- Aria's Lesbian Lovers Route is fully implemented.
- Mark's Bull Route is fully implemented.
- Angelica's Slutwife Route is fully implemented.
- Henry's Hotwife Route is fully implemented.
- Mark's Love Route is fully implemented.
- Slutty Friends Route is fully implemented.
- Cuckquean Route is fully implemented.
- Angelica's a Domme Route is fully implemented.
- The 3rd Bad Ending is now accessible.
- 3 Bad Endings Fully Implemented.
Links:
That's all for now, guys; I hope you enjoy it; see y'all soon!
Thank you for your patience and support!
PS.: I don't own a MAC device, so please use the previously provided bugfix if the saving bug persists.
LInk to the

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
- Aria's Lesbian Lovers Route is fully implemented.
- Mark's Bull Route is fully implemented.
- Angelica's Slutwife Route is fully implemented.
- Henry's Hotwife Route is fully implemented.
- Mark's Love Route is fully implemented.
- Slutty Friends Route is fully implemented.
- Cuckquean Route is fully implemented.
- Angelica's a Domme Route is fully implemented.
- The 3rd Bad Ending is now accessible.
- 3 Bad Endings Fully Implemented.
Let's see which are the two remaining routes:
1. The Slutwife Route -> check.
2. Faithful wife -> missing.
3. Cuckquean -> check.
4. (Henry's) Hotwife -> check.
5. Angelica's a Domme -> check.
6. (Aria's) Lesbian lovers -> check.
7. Slutty friends -> check.
8. (Mark's) Love route -> check.
9. (Mark's) Harem -> missing.
10. (Mark's) The bull path -> check.

As you can see, the skin on Aria's genital area looks off, as well as Cynthia's, but with Angelica, it was her whole body looking reddish.
Mind to share how you were able to fix this problem? :unsure:

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For Aria I just had to update the textures for NG, with Cynthia I need to use a different genitalia, as for Angelica I had to reapply all of the skin maps and textures.
Such a strange issue. Did you update Daz or why did this happen? :unsure:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Such a strange issue. Did you update Daz or why did this happen? :unsure:
Is because I tried to remove the translucency
from Aria, With Angelica I have no clue what happened, and Cynthia is because the model which skin I use on Cynthia had 3 shades of skin but NG recognize the darker shade automatically, that's why I needed another genitalia.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is because I tried to remove the translucency
from Aria, With Angelica I have no clue what happened, and Cynthia is because the model which skin I use on Cynthia had 3 shades of skin but NG recognize the darker shade automatically, that's why I needed another genitalia.
Thanks for sharing this information! ;)(y)

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
How long will be for more interracial cuckolding or hotwifing?
The last update will be the Harem Route, so it not very long until more interracial.

Is there gallery in this game? Bc imo this game needs gallery :p
I was planning to add a gallery once the project is finished, but I'm considering adding the gallery in the 0.3.1 version after going through the script.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes