Votes: 133 21.4%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 121 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 294 47.3%

• Total voters

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
My game gets laggy asf( to the point it literally becomes unplayable) whenever animation kicks in for new update content, rest of the game works just fine including animations , Any idea?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
My game gets laggy asf( to the point it literally becomes unplayable) whenever animation kicks in for new update content, rest of the game works just fine including animations , Any idea?
The gallery is ready; I'm now converting all animations into video files so they can run smoothly on Android devices.
So it will be in the next update.
So I guess you might have to wait until the next release; thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Moffy

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
What about Henry begging Angelica and Mark if he may suck on his balls to assist in Mark impregnating her :devilish:. Of course, there must be a classic 69 scene with Henry in chastity underneath Angelica fuck-licking her clit while Mark fucks her and his heavy balls slap Henry's face, as well as Henry first fluffing him while Angelica, being deeply in love with Mark, makes out with him :BootyTime:. Whether that's a tragic outcome is a matter of perspective :LOL:.
if you were henry , you would pretty much suicide

Reactions: draken99999
Jan 31, 2018
if you were henry , you would pretty much suicide
Well, Angelica is a 11/10 in the looks department, so realistically if she's way out of your league (as is the case here) and you have a submissive cuckold kink, then this sort of lifestyle can be more fulfilling than some 'safe' boring one with a far less attractive woman without (kinky) uninhibited passion and unbridled sexual desire.

In fact, you can find numerous real life couples online living this lifestyle, and indeed, even where the cuck doesn't hesitate to fluff the wife's bull and seemingly even sometimes lets the bull impregnate her with his superior masculine alpha genes. No Nymphomania excuse required either :BootyTime:.

It's the law of the jungle, or at least that's the raw honest animalistic appeal. Power trumping morality makes the bad feel so good. Sure it can be hard to reconcile the humiliation with one's self-esteem, but the excitement tends to be well worth it. The openness, (self-)acceptance, support and freedom can even bring couples closer together.

Though if he does tragically ends up a divorced penniless bum without any future prospects then yeah he could get depressed enough to commit suicide I suppose :unsure:.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't really like NTR but I don't really care if it's in the game, but I think Mark is an arrogant bitch and I didn't like him, Angelica I don't even like her fucking she cheated on the guy before they married other people, but she doesn't feel any remorse and forgives herself for knowing that it's her disorder to blame, but if she knew she had this disorder from the beginning why didn't she do anything about it, not to mention that when her boyfriend flirts with other people she is pissed at him since she always cheated on him from the beginning, I think she is very hypocritical and disgusting this protagonist, everyone who knows about her disturbance forgives her, because the MC never told her husband about this biggest bitch this MC. MC's husband's supposed best friend is the worst kind of person he has, MC's husband had sex with his sister in the heat of the moment and admitted it was a mistake, but that friend fucked up with his life from the start, he took MC's husband's girlfriend when he was young and his mother too, and he didn't feel any shame and remorse, MC's husband took his sister once, but this Mark was arrogant enough to say he could do it. That's because he deserved it for staying with the guy's sister to have an ending where this Mark rots in shit and gets killed by someone, MC's husband's mother and the biggest hooker I've ever seen, I was really pissed to know that nothing happened to that hooker and he got along well, the guy's mother is the worst kind of person there is she says her son deserves it for sleeping with his friend's sister, but the guy took her sister a once, but the guy's mom thinks he should pay his whole life just so she can have sex with the dog. ara. MC's husband isn't good for shit either, the guy is a hell of a cuckold and a fucking beta, even after everything his friend did to his mother in front of him he still thinks the guy is his best friend and the best person in the world, fucking beta bitch put some balls in this husband of MC Dev, for God's sake. I only play this game for the sex scenes because from the story I don't even feel like playing and, and I didn't support your game as if Mark, MC's Husband's mother, MC's husband's former girlfriend, and MC's own fuck, and I want MC's husband's father to fuck too then I'll support this game.

Sorry for the outburst, but I wish the dev good luck and that his game grows well, I have nothing against the dev, I just don't like the story of the game so far.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I don't really like NTR but I don't really care if it's in the game, but I think Mark is an arrogant bitch and I didn't like him, Angelica I don't even like her fucking she cheated on the guy before they married other people, but she doesn't feel any remorse and forgives herself for knowing that it's her disorder to blame, but if she knew she had this disorder from the beginning why didn't she do anything about it, not to mention that when her boyfriend flirts with other people she is pissed at him since she always cheated on him from the beginning, I think she is very hypocritical and disgusting this protagonist, everyone who knows about her disturbance forgives her, because the MC never told her husband about this biggest bitch this MC. MC's husband's supposed best friend is the worst kind of person he has, MC's husband had sex with his sister in the heat of the moment and admitted it was a mistake, but that friend fucked up with his life from the start, he took MC's husband's girlfriend when he was young and his mother too, and he didn't feel any shame and remorse, MC's husband took his sister once, but this Mark was arrogant enough to say he could do it. That's because he deserved it for staying with the guy's sister to have an ending where this Mark rots in shit and gets killed by someone, MC's husband's mother and the biggest hooker I've ever seen, I was really pissed to know that nothing happened to that hooker and he got along well, the guy's mother is the worst kind of person there is she says her son deserves it for sleeping with his friend's sister, but the guy took her sister a once, but the guy's mom thinks he should pay his whole life just so she can have sex with the dog. ara. MC's husband isn't good for shit either, the guy is a hell of a cuckold and a fucking beta, even after everything his friend did to his mother in front of him he still thinks the guy is his best friend and the best person in the world, fucking beta bitch put some balls in this husband of MC Dev, for God's sake. I only play this game for the sex scenes because from the story I don't even feel like playing and, and I didn't support your game as if Mark, MC's Husband's mother, MC's husband's former girlfriend, and MC's own fuck, and I want MC's husband's father to fuck too then I'll support this game.

Sorry for the outburst, but I wish the dev good luck and that his game grows well, I have nothing against the dev, I just don't like the story of the game so far.
Most people don't seem to like Mark and based on what the dev has said and from what I've seen, I doubt there will be a "bad ending" for Mark at all. It's just one of those things you have to accept I'd your going to keep playing.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Most people don't seem to like Mark and based on what the dev has said and from what I've seen, I doubt there will be a "bad ending" for Mark at all. It's just one of those things you have to accept I'd your going to keep playing.
I will also continue playing for the scenes, but I will not support the dev for the story he has so far.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2-Full.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don't even try to run this with less than 4GB ram!
most certainly you'll run out of memory due to the used ATL animations.
i converted the most ram intensive ones already but definitely won't do this for all of them.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
the66 got 4GB RAM plus around 7.75 free space still the new updates animation does not work Directly the screen gets black please help!!!
or more space is required let me know

Thankyou

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Great models for thee women - Just sucks it's a NTR game......
Then don't play the NTR route? There is plenty of paths to choose from (I personally enjoy the faithful wife route the most and then have a side save of Angie and Aria love route).

didn't look back, anyone got fix for mod? it crashes at startup
Had this issue too, all I did was just restart the game after that. Error showed up, press quit. Then re-launch the game and it worked fine (I sound like a dumb tech support guy "You tried turning it off and back on?" lol).

EDIT: Make sure you got the latest version of the mod. Joker had an issue with the first version and reuploaded a fixed version (on their Patreon, that's where I got it from).

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018

I dont like mark too. But that's why we have so many different routes!

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes