Votes: 133 21.4%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 121 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 294 47.3%

• Total voters

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Then don't play the NTR route? There is plenty of paths to choose from (I personally enjoy the faithful wife route the most and then have a side save of Angie and Aria love route).

Had this issue too, all I did was just restart the game after that. Error showed up, press quit. Then re-launch the game and it worked fine (I sound like a dumb tech support guy "You tried turning it off and back on?" lol).

EDIT: Make sure you got the latest version of the mod. Joker had an issue with the first version and reuploaded a fixed version (on their Patreon, that's where I got it from).
Yeah the faithful route is actually rather nice. I've tried a few of the others but, it's the most... Traditional/Romantic I don't know. it just feels like a story and not A to B sex scenes. Husbando seems to be growing more of a spine as well which is nice.

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
slutty friends route is the best route imo. both mark and henry are so unlikable. aria too. Only played mark harem route for the scenes

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I didn't understand this cuckquean route, I followed it step by step all the way through. I arrived at the ntr scene and accepted everything from ntr and in the end the woman was still stressed with the video of the guy cheating on her. Is that right I played it wrong?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Somebody please tell me all the routes that Mark can bang Angelica aside from Mark Bull and Mark love route

Oct 31, 2019
At first I read the update as a harem route for Angelica, but it is just Mark related content. So, really some kind of submission route. Ah well. Guess I am waiting for the epilogs. Think this is good with the routes I liked, however.

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
if you do the lesbian love route you are forced to fuck some tranies this makes no sense to me and your girlfriend is a cheating whore so the dom route is the only way to go if you only want lesbian content :cry:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon Poll!

Unlocked
Update System Poll

Hey, what's up, guys?!
So, I hope you all have been enjoying the game so far. There is much more to come.

As I've said in the past, the project will only end in version 1.0.0, so we are far from it. There is still a lot more to see.

But I'm making this poll because I received many complaints during the period I was updating the game one route at a time, So I'll be democratic and let you guys choose the option you think is best, so here are they.

A) Continue with the partial updates: This way, I have more time to better work on each route and give you guys enough content on a monthly basis.

B) All routes at once: This means I'll try to put as much content as possible in all routes, but there are two risks, 1. The content might be short, and 2. The updates might get delayed (That is more than they usually do.)

C) Full focus on one route at a time: I would take one route (Of your choosing) and work solely on that route until the end of the story in that route.

D) All routes at once and complete content: This option is the least favorite because I would deliver all routes with the same amount of content as the partials but all at once, which means I would take a long time from one update to the other.

E) None of the above. Leave a suggestion.

Well, those are all the ways I can work, but I'm open to suggestions if you guys can think of a better way than those above, but please remember I'm flying solo, so there is only so much I can do, OK? I'll let you vote. This poll will remain open until I finish writing the script for the next batch of updates.

Also, there will be more polls coming on, I'll post the next one tomorrow to give everyone time to play the game and not take any spoilers, and I'll also talk about the next update that I'll release this month, alright?

Thank you for all your patience and support!

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
Continue with the partial updates: This way, I have more time to better work on each route and give you guys enough content on a monthly basis.
but selfish me is also saying compleet the lesbian dom route first lol

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The bunny outfit poker scene with angelica and Henry's three friends is one the best Netorase scenes I've ever seen in a hotwife game.

Can anyone speculate as to why the developer doesn't have more Patreons? I already have a list of speculations, but I was curious what everyone else thinks? I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but given the quality, I'm trying to figure out why he doesn't have a higher Patreon count?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The bunny outfit poker scene with angelica and Henry's three friends is one the best Netorase scenes I've ever seen in a hotwife game.

Can anyone speculate as to why the developer doesn't have more Patreons? I already have a list of speculations, but I was curious what everyone else thinks? I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but given the quality, I'm trying to figure out why he doesn't have a higher Patreon count?
If you figure it out, please tell me. :unsure::LOL:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes