• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
there is no futa stuff not even in pantreon.there is only one image where Alice is on the Phone with mark where alice had banged a shemale girl thats all.
Yes but currently there is no scene showing that, it's just a dialog but Saruh said it will show in the future update what happened with Alice and that Shemale girl and that's the one I am waiting for and I hope Angelica too will fuck a shemale.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Wtf I swear the black guy's dick keeps on becoming bigger with every passing sex scene, and might as well throw the story in the trash since it makes no sense. Nice renders, but other than that it is a very cliched ntr game.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Wtf I swear the black guy's dick keeps on becoming bigger with every passing sex scene
Well he kinda "works it out" a lot :LOL:... if pleasing women would be Henry's job, ladies would rape themselves with strap-ons and shit like that. Or they'd grow some dicks themselves.:ROFLMAO:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Do old saves not work? I tried and just says that's the end.
I had a save just at the end of the old update, i chose it so went back to main menu.
I chose the previous saves so it worked now// or try scroll back.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Saruh very nice update, thanks for making it! Hope that things improve for you and that you're able to get back to this in a few months.

Out of curiosity, are all the preview images in the game or are some of them not in yet? I'm not using the guide and I'm just trying to find out if I'm seeing everything so far or if I'm missing a route.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
For people who get triggered too easily about fantasy shit, I kindly ask you all to remember this is not a real story.

Because if you keep taking this shit too serious you might lose it after seeing what is to come yet, and I don't want you having strokes on my account, as for you guys from "Henry's fan club", I'm sorry, but your boy is going to suffer a lot more before achieving some retribution, vengeance or compensation for all his sufferings.

But keep cheering, who knows what might happen, right?

Btw Saruh would you mind putting that official walkthrough in your OP with a mention? I'm sure it'll cut down the amount of posts asking that same question (I had as well) about the poker night ;)!
Manifold It's there already.

For some reason my game won't even start when I launch it
AragWalk if when you click on the app icon and it doesn't generate a log file try to move the "Angelica's Temptation..." folder up one level in your directory or placing it in the desktop and try launching it again.

Saruh very nice update, thanks for making it! Hope that things improve for you and that you're able to get back to this in a few months.

Out of curiosity, are all the preview images in the game or are some of them not in yet? I'm not using the guide and I'm just trying to find out if I'm seeing everything so far or if I'm missing a route.
Trainer7 Thanks for playing, man, and the previous images of this thread are mostly from the kinetic intro, so if you want to see those you have to play it.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
first time playing and this game is so hot!!Angie can be a faithful wife or a cheating wife,but the cheating path is top notch.henry's character is such a wimp and kinda dumb(sorry)so i choose mark.intro is well done.angie needs more anal tho,with an ass like that,mark should be tappin that ass everyday.i have to say with mark and angie's anal scene on the bed spooning where mark creampied her ass,im kinda sad theres no render for that,and when angie said to mark that he would carry her to the bathroom cuz she dont want to dirty the bed(anal creampied).
that would be hot to watch carrying her with a dick in her ass.(kinda hope theres a render for that next time lol)oh well just a thought but thanks dev for this hot game.i fuckin loved it!!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
damn that is a long ass intro, but it was really hot. Especially the stuff about Henry's mom lol.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Trainer7 Thanks for playing, man, and the previous images of this thread are mostly from the kinetic intro, so if you want to see those you have to play it.
I get that, but I meant specifically the previews for update 3.0, the ones back on page 40; I think I've found most of them but I'm not sure if I'm missing a route or if they were kicked to part 2 of the update.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I get that, but I meant specifically the previews for update 3.0, the ones back on page 40; I think I've found most of them but I'm not sure if I'm missing a route or if they were kicked to part 2 of the update.
If I'm not mistaken, it should be all there.

Reactions: Trainer7

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is the dev in love with their Mark character? Because he's so 'perfect' that I've begun to dislike him as a character. Which is funny, because I love ntr games.
He is not perfect at all. He extremely corrupt, murderous and jealous. He is good at getting girls and getting his way through corrupt means.
aunkub11 Some routes don't deal in NTR. You should watch the walkthrough Saruh shared here.
At the start of each route there's a list of tags.

Last edited:

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I am not really into NTR, every once in a while I read some because why not, but jesus man there is only so much shit you can throw at the cucked guy before I just cannot continue, dude is just a punching bag sometimes literally.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I am not really into NTR, every once in a while I read some because why not, but jesus man there is only so much shit you can throw at the cucked guy before I just cannot continue, dude is just a punching bag sometimes literally.
It depends on the route you're taking. 3 of the 10 routes aren't tough on Henry at all. The rest of them are varying degrees of crap coming his way. I like crap, but you're not forced to watch it if you pick the more peaceful routes. Regardless, remember that it's not a finished game. Some routes that currently look like Henry is taking a beating could eventually change for the better if that's what the dev wants. For now, drama in a lot of the routes is a good thing in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes