• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
3 of the 10 routes...
Jesus fuck I was barely out of the prologue and dude was made a pariah in school, beaten up enough to get sent to the hospital, had his girlfriend and his mom get fucked by his best and only friend, had his father beat up by said friend, his father abandoned them and then when he mets the main girl first thing that happens is that he gets beat up again, and he is telling all of this as if it was just some youngster fuckups and he is again best friends with the same guy, the guy who beat his father and fucked his mom and girlfriend. Its just too much.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Not too into these but I hope Angelica gets to steal all the girls Mark has on the lesbian domineering route.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
wth is this??? i cant open the exe file.
Either what I.W. suggested or your game path is too long. If you put it in another folder closer to the root it might not act like that.
For comparison mine is in C:\Games\H-games\Angelicas.....

Reactions: Anaskm07

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I was barely out of the prologue and dude was made a pariah in school, beaten up enough to get sent to the hospital, had his girlfriend and his mom get fucked by his best and only friend, had his father beat up by said friend, his father abandoned them and then when he mets the main girl first thing that happens is that he gets beat up again
Yep. That was the moment I quit hoping we'd EVER see a true MC in Henry. He'd be justified to become a manipulative and vengeful motherfucker for all the shit the most important ppl in his life put him through but the script fucked him up completely. This being a cuckolding/humiliation oriented game logic and rational thinking are thrown out the window to make the fetish appealing to the fans. No point in looking for logical reasons were they ain't.

Ladies and gentlemen I already told u that Henry is and he'll always be a wimp and a beta bitch. That's his purpose. It's safe to say that this game caters to everybody's interests thus the 4 MC's in the story... there's a Mark for alpha MC fans (c'mon man black dick/white dick/alien dick as long as the scenes are hot it's the same shit ffs ;)), Angie and Aria for lesbi fans and Henry for fans of NTR/cuckolding/humiliation. Plus a shitload of paths with different outcomes.

There's gonna be consequences for the shit the characters do so let's see how it goes.

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
It depends on the route you're taking. 3 of the 10 routes aren't tough on Henry at all. The rest of them are varying degrees of crap coming his way. I like crap, but you're not forced to watch it if you pick the more peaceful routes. Regardless, remember that it's not a finished game. Some routes that currently look like Henry is taking a beating could eventually change for the better if that's what the dev wants. For now, drama in a lot of the routes is a good thing in my opinion.
3 out of 10 routes? WTF are you talking about?
the game is just trash there is no routes, everything is around this REGGIN Mark bastard.

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
This is seriously the worst shit ever, waste of time and waste of good renders. The hell is up with all this REGGIN shit and those fetish all the time? I hate these games. Nympomaniac? Yeah sure nympomaniac with the same guy. Does this dev even knows what nympomaniac is?
I hate this Mark character all the cvcks here are just the worst. 5/10 rate only because of animations and good renders. In general the game is shit.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
3 out of 10 routes? WTF are you talking about?
the game is just trash there is no routes, everything is around this REGGIN Mark bastard.
Check out the walkthrough in the OP, you'll find out AtotehZ is right. There are many routes, some for the big black dick, some for the dyke, and some for Henry. The Henry routes are "nice" to him (faithful wife/hotwife)

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Check out the walkthrough in the OP, you'll find out AtotehZ is right. There are many routes, some for the big black dick, some for the dyke, and some for Henry. The Henry routes are "nice" to him (faithful wife/hotwife)
He still had a miserable life because of his slut mom. Seriously always the same scat fetish

Reactions: rusar and Randeep44

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Yep. That was the moment I quit hoping we'd EVER see a true MC in Henry. He'd be justified to become a manipulative and vengeful motherfucker for all the shit the most important ppl in his life put him through but the script fucked him up completely. This being a cuckolding/humiliation oriented game logic and rational thinking are thrown out the window to make the fetish appealing to the fans. No point in looking for logical reasons were they ain't.

Ladies and gentlemen I already told u that Henry is and he'll always be a wimp and a beta bitch. That's his purpose. It's safe to say that this game caters to everybody's interests thus the 4 MC's in the story... there's a Mark for alpha MC fans (c'mon man black dick/white dick/alien dick as long as the scenes are hot it's the same shit ffs ;)), Angie and Aria for lesbi fans and Henry for fans of NTR/cuckolding/humiliation. Plus a shitload of paths with different outcomes.

There's gonna be consequences for the shit the characters do so let's see how it goes.
I am not into scat fetish, if you are suits you right

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
HOT Cheating update! :love: Can't wait to see where this story line goes! :love: Pregnancy? :love:

I also really like the way Angelica's wedding ring is shown in almost every cheating scene. It gives the reminder about the juicy drama and her being unfaithful. :love:

Reactions: Manifold

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i actually like and enjoy this game for what it is (i played the original also) and it surprises me that i actually enjoy it, i more or less never play any anything ntr related, i did start out only playing the lesbian routes, but in this last update and with saruh posting the walkthrough i decided too play around with the routes, now i admit i am not a fan of mark so i will not touch his love or bull route, but i did play mark harem route and found myself having a good laugh playing that, damm angelica go completely nuts in a good way on that route great fun nice work saruh :)

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Is there like a walkthrough or something for the different paths? Only ask cause there's a lot and I'm struggling to find all the scenes I wanna find.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there like a walkthrough or something for the different paths? Only ask cause there's a lot and I'm struggling to find all the scenes I wanna find.
It is in the first post with the rest of the downloads.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I know this would probably never happen, but I think it would be really funny if there was a route where Angelica and Henry cuck Mark. Like they both steal all of Marks girls e.g. Aria, Henrys mum, Henrys Ex, Claudia and so on. Don't expect that to happen but I think that would be a fun/funny route to have but that might just be me.

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Wow, this has to be the best interracial VN game ever IMO just the content alone is amazing and Angelica is so hot.
Any more games like this please?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes