Votes: 129 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Doubt; This is another female game where the only good path is let her be the whore of everyone or u can be or choose something more and obtain good scenes too?

Looks cool.
There are some routes for us people too. Read walkthrough, go through Henry's Route, Select Faithful Route (way 1 or way 2), Cuckquean Route where we can cuck the Wife itself when husband is fucking other girls infront of her (but that route is very small of all, yet to be developed), Hot Wife path also good but it involves "cucking" with minimum humiliation.

BUT.. BUT.. BUT.. Be ready to go through largest intro you even seen in any adult game, which might take you into depression, some people came out in middle of game and deleted it. But, if u pass that intro taking risks, you can go through above routes i mentioned. And they are good. Both faithful and Cuckquean (although in the process of these routes, you still have to see some wife's scenes like teasing with black bull, the antagonist for the non-ntr guys & some humiliation from wife's lesbian best friend, who is the secondary antagonist. If u go through other non faithful routes, Angelica gonna be greatest villain of all time to the non-ntr guys.

So, yeah, go ahead if u like hard challenges.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There are some routes for us people too. Read walkthrough, go through Henry's Route, Select Faithful Route (way 1 or way 2), Cuckquean Route where we can cuck the Wife itself when husband is fucking other girls infront of her (but that route is very small of all, yet to be developed), Hot Wife path also good but it involves "cucking" with minimum humiliation.

BUT.. BUT.. BUT.. Be ready to go through largest intro you even seen in any adult game, which might take you into depression, some people came out in middle of game and deleted it. But, if u pass that intro taking risks, you can go through above routes i mentioned. And they are good. Both faithful and Cuckquean (although in the process of these routes, you still have to see some wife's scenes like teasing with black bull, the antagonist for the non-ntr guys & some humiliation from wife's lesbian best friend, who is the secondary antagonist. If u go through other non faithful routes, Angelica gonna be greatest villain of all time to the non-ntr guys.

So, yeah, go ahead if u like hard challenges.
Bugfff... idk if play it then.. sounds like the faithful has -8 in content and sure so boring.. meanwhile the ntr.. well, u know.. damn.

• Haha
Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Bugfff... idk if play it then.. sounds like the faithful has -8 in content and sure so boring.. meanwhile the ntr.. well, u know.. damn.
In western adult games, after games like Bully (the most famous nightmare for non-ntr guys), this Angelica game comes close second. And yes, he is planning black kids storyline too for future, u can know this if u read the Mark's Bull walkthrough description.

So, yeah, so many ntr guys ready to get cucked, and they feel heaven if the bull is BBC. Same old story in many western ntr games. Why interracial tag if u only show black males? So, yeah good for him & his ntr fans. If black guys see this, they feel really bad on how their race is portraying here. I really want to see Black MC with good story like depraved awakening. I don't care if it is harem based, as long as those girls wont mention about his "color cock".
I actually want to go through Black Male's feelings by playing MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkGoddess

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
In western adult games, after games like Bully (the most famous nightmare for non-ntr guys), this Angelica game comes close second. And yes, he is planning black kids storyline too for future, u can know this if u read the Mark's Bull walkthrough description.

So, yeah, so many cucks ready to get cucked, and they feel heaven if the bull is BBC. Same old story in many western ntr games. Why interracial tag if u only show black males? So, yeah good for him & his ntr fans. If black guys see this, they feel really bad on how their race is portraying here. I really want to see Black MC with good story like depraved awakening. I don't care if it is harem based, as long as those girls wont mention about his "color cock".
So you're just going around to every game with NTR tag just to whine about the NTR huh?

The Dev is working on 10 freakin routes that are listed within the walkthrough and show exactly what the game entails. This entitled behaviour that everything needs to be catered to you that you do in all these games with the ntr tag is getting annoying. So how about as a non-fan of ntr just stick to the literal thousands of games that don't have it, instead of trolling the very few that do. That way you don't have to worry or complain that more effort is going into ntr side in a game that is heavily centered on ntr.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So you're just going around to every game with NTR tag just to whine about the NTR huh?

The Dev is working on 10 freakin routes that are listed within the walkthrough and show exactly what the game entails. This entitled behaviour that everything needs to be catered to you that you do in all these games with the ntr tag is getting annoying. So how about as a non-fan of ntr just stick to the literal thousands of games that don't have it, instead of trolling the very few that do. That way you don't have to worry or complain that more effort is going into ntr side in a game that is heavily centered on ntr.
What's wrong in telling my opinions? And where did i troll NTR fans? I just told non ntr guys not to try it because one of non-ntr guy asked question. Didn't you see that? And you too have choice and freedom to share your opinions on thousands of male harem games.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
What's wrong in telling my opinions? And where did i troll NTR fans? I just told non ntr guys not to try it because one of non-ntr guy asked question. Didn't you see that? And you too have choice and freedom to share your opinions on thousands of male harem games.
Going around specifically targeting every game with a very clearly defined tag to complain about the game containing said content, yeah that's trolling. Also you can cut the innocent act, this isn't the only thread you've been doing this and it wasn't to just answer someones question. Seeing as there's a very limited amount of NTR games it's real easy to see a pattern of behavior, especially when they say generally the same thing over and over again.

Also I don't go looking for tags that I'm not interested in. As I don't feel entitlted to demand and throw a hissy fit if the game is geared to a different kink. So as you're a non-ntr fan and you keep complaining in multiple threads like this one that it's not adhearing specifically to your tastes. It'd be more beneficial to you to just ignore the games with the tag, cause again this site offers literally thousands of options that don't have ntr in it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Going around specifically targeting every game with a very clearly defined tag to complain about the game containing said content, yeah that's trolling. Also you can cut the innocent act, this isn't the only thread you've been doing this and it wasn't to just answer someones question. Seeing as there's a very limited amount of NTR games it's real easy to see a pattern of behavior, especially when they say generally the same thing over and over again.

Also I don't go looking for tags that I'm not interested in. As I don't feel entitlted to demand and throw a hissy fit if the game is geared to a different kink. So as you're a non-ntr fan and you keep complaining in multiple threads like this one that it's not adhearing specifically to your tastes. It'd be more beneficial to you to just ignore the games with the tag, cause again this site offers literally thousands of options that don't have ntr in it.
Time & Again i'm saying, I don't have problem with ntr games. I won't put these comments in exclusive ntr games. Because that's not my kink. I got prblm with only optional ntr games. As long as all routes treated equally, i dont have a my prblm. Otherwise, devs can say honestly in "notes thread" that they treat non ntr routes are less hardcore and less sexy and it only contains normal romance and normal sex scenes. Then, I won't bother you anymore. And my prblm with this game is, even if it claims to have non-ntr routes (yes, it does, and i actually like those routes even through those routes have less sex just because i root for husband in this game.), The long introduction is unavoidable, which even non-ntr guys also has to watch it by force inorder to play non-ntr routes next.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Time & Again i'm saying, I don't have problem with ntr games. I won't put these comments in exclusive ntr games. Because that's not my kink. I got prblm with only optional ntr games. As long as all routes treated equally, i dont have a my prblm. Otherwise, devs can say honestly in "notes thread" that they treat non ntr routes are less hardcore and less sexy and it only contains normal romance and normal sex scenes. Then, I won't bother you anymore. And my prblm with this game is, even if it claims to have non-ntr routes (yes, it does, and i actually like those routes even through those routes have less sex just because i root for husband in this game.), The long introduction is unavoidable, which even non-ntr guys also has to watch it by force inorder to play non-ntr routes next.
It's not the Devs job to baby grown adults, they write what the want to write. If you can't handle what is offered because your preferred kink isn't seeing special treatment in these optional ntr games then again, stick to the thousands of other games so you'll never have this problem.
Also stop lying about the introduction. The second you hit START it very clearly offers the ability to skip it, this choice of yours to lie about it being unavoidable shows your intentions are to troll in these threads.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's not the Devs job to baby grown adults, they write what the want to write. If you can't handle what is offered because your preferred kink isn't seeing special treatment in these optional ntr games then again, stick to the thousands of other games so you'll never have this problem.
Also stop lying about the introduction. The second you hit START it very clearly offers the ability to skip it, this choice of yours to lie about it being unavoidable shows your intentions are to troll in these threads.
I'm not here to dictate devs how to write their story. I'm just here to say my views. Whether listen or not, it's their choice. And stop saying "play other type of games", i can play whatever i want and give my opinions. I'm not complaining about ntr games. And Yes, there is no skip introduction choice yet. What you are saying is "skip line to line" option. That's not very convincing to non ntr guys because they don't know what to expect. Dev has to tell it that introduction contains ntr stuff.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I'm not here to dictate devs how to write their story. I'm just here to say my views. Whether listen or not, it's their choice. And stop saying "play other type of games", i can play whatever i want and give my opinions. I'm not complaining about ntr games. And Yes, there is no skip introduction choice yet. What you are saying is "skip line to line" option. That's not very convincing to non ntr guys because they don't know what to expect. Dev has to tell it that introduction contains ntr stuff.
Load up the game.
Press START.
It will ask you "Skip Intro?"
That's when the game gives you two options "Yes" or "No".
If you choose "No" then you'll be watching the intro.
If you choose "Yes" then it skips the intro and goes straight to Angelica standing outside Aria's office.

So either your still lying or simple instructions with very simple choices are too complicated for you, and no matter what the Dev does won't be easy enough for you to figure out.

Also again if your on this site you're at least 18. So no the dev doesn't need baby you or anyone by writing about every line that you need to look out for. Stop expecting to have your hand held through everything. And if that's too much for you, then I've already given you your solution. It's not play other types of games, it's stop going to games that have stuff you don't like. Boom! No more problems. But it's apparent you don't want solutions, you just want to whine about ntr seeing as you can't figure out the very clearly in your face skip intro that was provided at the start of the game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Load up the game.
Press START.
It will ask you "Skip Intro?"
That's when the game gives you two options "Yes" or "No".
If you choose "No" then you'll be watching the intro.
If you choose "Yes" then it skips the intro and goes straight to Angelica standing outside Aria's office.

So either your still lying or simple instructions with very simple choices are too complicated for you, and no matter what the Dev does won't be easy enough for you to figure out.

Also again if your on this site you're at least 18. So no the dev doesn't need baby you or anyone by writing about every line that you need to look out for. Stop expecting to have your hand held through everything. And if that's too much for you, then I've already given you your solution. It's not play other types of games, it's stop going to games that have stuff you don't like. Boom! No more problems. But it's apparent you don't want solutions, you just want to whine about ntr seeing as you can't figure out the very clearly in your face skip intro that was provided at the start of the game.
Are you mad? Why they skip the intro if they don't know what happens in it? Where is the warning like "Skip, if you don't want to see humiliation" or something like that. Some games done that. And yes, I don't want devs to baby me as i already said i'm not here to dictate devs. I want solutions, and that solutions are does not mean "playing other games", solution means making optional ntr games are worth playing for non ntr guys too. But, that's not my hands. It's in devs. I can only give my opinions.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Are you mad? Why they skip the intro if they don't know what happens in it? Where is the warning like "Skip, if you don't want to see humiliation" or something like that. Some games done that. And yes, I don't want devs to baby me as i already said i'm not here to dictate devs. I want solutions, and that solutions are does not mean "playing other games", solution means making optional ntr games are worth playing for non ntr guys too. But, that's not my hands. It's in devs. I can only give my opinions.
If you run into something that disagrees with you or don't like ANYONE that's not an utter idiot can figure out that they can go back to the main screen very easily and then skip the intro.

You're false claim that " The long introduction is unavoidable " is bullshit and again you were lying or simple instructions are too complicated for you. But I'm done with you! I'm just going to go in circles trying explain simple solutions, when a simple answer that you were whining about was given too you by the Dev.

Reactions: blader_1336

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you run into something that disagrees with you or don't like ANYONE that's not an utter idiot can figure out that they can go back to the main screen very easily and then skip the intro.

You're false claim that " The long introduction is unavoidable " is bullshit and again you were lying or simple instructions are too complicated for you. But I'm done with you! I'm just going to go in circles trying explain simple solutions, when a simple answer that you were whining about was given too you by the Dev.
I don't know.. I thought when started this game, i don't what the story is.. I thought intro will be somewhat very small and that too in a non-ntr fashion, after game starts, the player can choose what they need ntr or non ntr. Because that's how many optional ntr games run. But this game is different. The introductory warning is not there. Without prior warning provided from dev to that intro option, iwatched the introduction and i'm shocked & depressed. But yes, after going through with that, the non nte routes are very good although it still needs to developed. I actually recommended some of my friends in f95 to try this. But, they are not okay with "intro part". And without intro part, you won't understand the story too. This game is designed in that way. So yeah, atleast dev warning in opening thread might prepare our non ntr guys's mind to go through this game. But, dev hasn't given that warning either opening thread or game options. Anyway, I'm also fan of this game excluding the ntr part. Their faithful routes also managed well. And i'm going to see how cuckquean route actually turns out.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What's up, guys? I'm here just to post these fan signs for whoever might be interested and also give a big thanks to both Raminita and Lady Aspen for these awesome signs!

View attachment 788465

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/803126_ATFTB.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/803908_ATFTB-00.gif
https://i.imgur.com/C1FMLNi.gif
https://i.imgur.com/EqnPW2R.gif
https://i.imgur.com/KMFD9Of.gif
https://i.imgur.com/ytAo10E.gif

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If black guys see this, they feel really bad on how their race is portraying here. I really want to see Black MC with good story like depraved awakening. I don't care if it is harem based, as long as those girls wont mention about his "color cock".
I'm a black man and I'm not offended at all, and if you think that I'm portraying my race badly is just because you didn't see the bunch of guys in a few pages back saying that Mark is too perfect:BootyTime:.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm a black man and I'm not offended at all, and if you think that I'm portraying my race badly is just because you didn't see the bunch of guys in a few pages back saying that Mark is too perfect:BootyTime:.
So you created this story out of your fantasy to cuck white men? Also, just because you are black, doesn't mean you are right. Upto now, almost all adult games, especially ntr, shown black guys like villains, bullies etc.. Not as MC or good guys.. And all talk is dedicated to their "down members".. And I'm neither black nor white. I'm just giving this opinion as a third person.

Reactions: mazariah

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
What's up, guys? I'm here just to post these fan signs for whoever might be interested and also give a big thanks to both Raminita and Lady Aspen for these awesome signs!

View attachment 788465

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/803126_ATFTB.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/803908_ATFTB-00.gif
https://i.imgur.com/C1FMLNi.gif
https://i.imgur.com/EqnPW2R.gif
https://i.imgur.com/KMFD9Of.gif
https://i.imgur.com/ytAo10E.gif
Is there any Angie & Henry exclusive fansig please?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up guys?!
So, I just wanted to tell you guys that I started working on the VN scenes and that soon I'll be able to start making the partial releases for the above $25 tier, what is the partial releases? it is the release of one route at a time, so keep tuned, one of those can come out any time.
The 1st teaser is from the Lesbian Lovers and Dom and Sub route, Aria packing her things for going on the trip with Angelica.
The 2nd one is from Henry's routes, I think he's trying to change, but in some routes this change will not be so good for our girl, or will day?
Keep tuned guys! I think this will be a really good update, I am putting a lot of work into it.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes