4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post:
Good News!

Guys, i finished rendering everything, tomorrow and the day after are my days off, so i'll have the time to put everything together and do the proofreading, so if everything goes right i'll release on 29th, i'm sorry for taking so long, but it's finally here, so thank you for your patience and support we'll talk again very soon!

Saruh

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I said 29th and there's still hope it'll be jis just that there's a lot to implement but it'll be done i've been working for 30h straight just to give you guys this update, so just a few more hours, ok? Thanks for your patience!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I said 29th and there's still hope it'll be jis just that there's a lot to implement but it'll be done i've been working for 30h straight just to give you guys this update, so just a few more hours, ok? Thanks for your patience!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patroen post: Guys i failed you...T_T

So, i tried all i could to deliver the full update, but there was to much to add, i'm still working, (Just resting a little bit now) but this night will be a sleepless one, but so i don't leave you guys hanging i patched up everything that i've done until now, so i can give you something, so let's call it a 0.1.5 out of the 0.2 that i thought i would be able to deliver, the thing is that to do the proofreading and patch everything was more of a work than i thought, but as soon i'm finished i'll post it right way, i'm really sorry but this is a lesson i have to learn, this release date is not something to take lightly, so here are the link to this incomplete version...

#There are 3 of the 7 in-game days that i have to deliver but those which are the most exciting days of the game so keep tuned as i'm done i'll post it...

PC.: #!R0MUiRyb!NrYKv7jnIei4Z_NM6H7uYiEFHluWHqq62GLNkE6D4U4

MAC.: #!F0khXa6K!6zYjuUlEg5O_VoyhSQWgziOjjwiHwLGXNhjU9AH-zTo

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks... however when the next day after 0.1 version when the wife is in the shower in the morning give the error "An exception has occurred" and then there are many string lines below it

Last edited:
Reactions: woltka35
May 4, 2017
Thanks... however when the next day after 0.1 version when the wife is in the shower in the morning give the error "An exception has occurred" and then there are many string lines below it

Try starting the game from the beginning, it might be that saves from 0.1 aren't compatible with 0.1.5 yet.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now i have restarted the game and it's all ok, until there is an error after the screen 1:

Maybe this is the end of the game for the moment?

Reactions: woltka35

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Anyway thanks for sharing even an half version! But, i can't download it from this link Oo... Mega opening an empty page for me (and i have a free acount)

Edit : i found ! Thanks

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
so many games with the name "Temptation", seems to be a new genre="NTR,Corruption" :eek:penedeyewink:

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
İs that a Female Character? or Male Protagonist?
Female, named Angelica

I just finished this new half release, and damn i clearly love this game, the way it goes. I mean, i'm not a huge fan of NTR games, but being in the woman shoes help me to enjoy i guess.
Only an half part, but already longer than some others updates of others games :)

Keep this work !! Good luck!

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
well I have same problem with . I can't go further. Seriously guys I started from beginning but It didn't work.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes