4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
@Saruh the update was quite some content that was high quality.dont be dissapointed just plan better.make a schedule.try to stick to monthly releases
Thanks for the advice man, that's what i tried to do but failed, but my biggest concern is to keep failing to meet the release dates and letting you guys down, both my patrons and the community, but the "monthly release" thing is something that is far from possible sinse i don't make a living out of this, i have to work having only my days off to do the the scripit and build the scenes on daz3d, a month is not enough to the amount of content that i'd like to offer in every update, the only thing i can do remotely is the renders of the scenes i've already built, and at the same time managing personal life stuff too, this time it took me like 3-4 months to put everything together, but the next one (the 0.3 not the 0.2) i hope i'll be able to do it faster than the 0.2, because the 0.2 i was like a experiment to see how and what, and also how long it would take, and now that i know that, i belive i can do better

Reactions: Ekzar

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Mám ráda tvou upřímnost. Těším se na 0,2.
Hodně
Thanks man, i've been trying to be completely honest with everyone that support the development of this game since the start, both the patrons and the community, and i really appreciate your interest in the game, i only hope i don't disappoint...

Yemjay8

Apr 27, 2017
@Saruh
So will you be releasing v0.2? or can we expect the rest of this update along with V0.3?
Appreciate your commitment and passion for developing this game in the expense of your free time :)

Reactions: fokker22

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
@Saruh
So will you be releasing v0.2? or can we expect the rest of this update along with V0.3?
Appreciate your commitment and passion for developing this game in the expense of your free time :)
I'm currently finishing the 0.2 as soon as i'm done, it will be published...probably tomorrow though...

Reactions: Yemjay8 and fbass

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post: Update 0.2

What's up guys! Sorry for taking so long, but i had some troubles with my job to handle, but after it i pulled this all-nighter, is 6AM in my country now, and i'm beat, but it's done, thank you all for your patience and support!

And the Mega link will come later, i reached some kind of limit (LOL)

Also if you guys spot any bugs please report to me here or in the F95 Community thread since we're all from there (i guess...)

And also the i tried to do my best with proofreading but i'll definitely need hire someone in the future to do it...

Ah and a tip for the game, start a new game many of the first choices have a big influence in the final outcome...

Mac.:

PC.:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Patreon post: Update 0.2

What's up guys! Sorry for taking so long, but i had some troubles with my job to handle, but after it i pulled this all-nighter, is 6AM in my country now, and i'm beat, but it's done, thank you all for your patience and support!

And the Mega link will come later, i reached some kind of limit (LOL)

Also if you guys spot any bugs please report to me here or in the F95 Community thread since we're all from there (i guess...)

And also the i tried to do my best with proofreading but i'll definitely need hire someone in the future to do it...

Ah and a tip for the game, start a new game many of the first choices have a big influence in the final outcome...

Mac.:

PC.:
Thanks... i have finished this version, i hope that in 0.3 version Henry agree to see Angelica fucked by other men!

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Bug fix guys!
Mac.:
PC.:
that bug is now fixed.
anyway i was wondering if there is a path in the 'saving the marriage' route where Angelica doesn't end fucking the stranger after Aria's party.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I really like the game, but it seems weird to read "wife being cuckolded in front of him" instead of "wife being fucked in front of him" and yea, I know its "just a game".

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I really like the game, but it seems weird to read "wife being cuckolded in front of him" instead of "wife being fucked in front of him" and yea, I know its "just a game".
And where is this written exactly? :coldsweat:

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes