4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
is the faithful marriage route implemented yet? cause i think i've tried all the possible paths still couldn't find a way to avoid the threesome with the stranger after the party.
Is the path where aside from the first kiss you don't cheat i guess it doesn't have much in it but it can be or is just a path of frustration

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Please let some english speaking dude proofread your game before the next release. Even for me as a non-native speaker of english it is horrible to read, as nearly every sentence is either wrong in some way or queer.

Last edited:
Reactions: jijjij

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
, I want to thank you for your work. Despite the lack of time, you continue to develop, but do not abandon the project. It's really cool.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys i there will be a next bug fix version, i was reading the script and there are some inconsistences, i'm fixing there is a blocked path that should be there it will have a better development only in the next update, but it got to be there...
Please let some english speaking dude proofread your game before the next release. Even for me as a non-native speaker of english it is horrible to read, as nearly every sentence is either wrong in some way or queer.
Man as i told before, i learned most of what i know in terms of english by myself, but yes, i know that my english is bad, but there is no way i can pay someone to do it for me, at least not right now, but since it's such a big deal for you, would you do it for free? :tf:

, I want to thank you for your work. Despite the lack of time, you continue to develop, but do not abandon the project. It's really cool.
Thanks man, i really appreciate! Supportive people like you makes me want to go even further!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

dtodd

Aug 28, 2016
Native English speaker here. I don't speak any other languages but from the broken english text you have so far I'd be willing to proof and update it for you for free.

Reactions: Saruh Games

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had not ment that you should pay for it, as I guess you are neither rich nor insane or insane rich. But I was hinting at asking a friend or a nice guy like dtodd for help. As a non native speaker I would not be my own first choice. Surely I would do less errors but I am not used to speak english. So my english would be essentially as queer as yours for a native speaker.

Reactions: jijjij

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Saruh good job man !! The CG, the scenes, the different paths ! it's great :)
You provide us with some good contents, keep going I'm with you ^^

Just one question : you say in a previous post there is a "faithful wife" path, is it implemented yet ? is it the "consansual cukcolding" ? or is it just for the next updates ?
I want to discover all the different consequences for Angel's choices so I'm a little bit curious ^^'

One more time, keep gooing ! you're doing great job !

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah do not stop! I have finished now the latest version (my first gameplay of your game) and it has indeed potential storywise. I like the emotional turmoil of Angelica, which you describe quite fine but most game creators neglect in sake for sexual scenes. So please go on. Just one question, and do not take it as an offence please. The exaggerated facial expressions of the female cast, are they a stylistic device of your's or are you still in a learning process of doing CG art? Please do not take offence. As I do not would like it if it is a stylistic device, I can understand if this is your learning process and ultimately your women would look more natural when they are showing emotions. All in all a good work with more content then a lot of games who are out for months.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Saruh, you've shown real talent here. I agree with AbyssalEros at 134 that some of the facial expressions, especially during the sex scenes, are too exaggerated. For a sex VN I think, and this is my opinion, the CGs should be inspired more by Milo Manara than MAD magazine. No offense meant, I appreciate your art, but if you're making a fapping game better make it a very fappable one. As for the script, the general gist, the corruption/betrayal and the arousal are there just need more polish and fewer mistakes. I hope my comment is constructive to you. Keep at it.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
This is simply one of the best game storywise, can't wait for the next update & subbed to your patreon. Tested everything again and its bug free.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Awesome news!!
Guys make some noise for @dtodd he will be helping me doing the proofreading!!
Really great man, thank you!

Saruh good job man !! The CG, the scenes, the different paths ! it's great :)
You provide us with some good contents, keep going I'm with you ^^

Just one question : you say in a previous post there is a "faithful wife" path, is it implemented yet ? is it the "consansual cukcolding" ? or is it just for the next updates ?
I want to discover all the different consequences for Angel's choices so I'm a little bit curious ^^'

One more time, keep gooing ! you're doing great job !
Thanks man, i really appreciate!
and as for the faithful wife is more like some of the choices that were blocked by some mistakes i made and somethings i forgot to add in the script, but will be present on the 0.2 final version that will be released soon...

Yeah do not stop! I have finished now the latest version (my first gameplay of your game) and it has indeed potential storywise. I like the emotional turmoil of Angelica, which you describe quite fine but most game creators neglect in sake for sexual scenes. So please go on. Just one question, and do not take it as an offence please. The exaggerated facial expressions of the female cast, are they a stylistic device of your's or are you still in a learning process of doing CG art? Please do not take offence. As I do not would like it if it is a stylistic device, I can understand if this is your learning process and ultimately your women would look more natural when they are showing emotions. All in all a good work with more content then a lot of games who are out for months.
Man, thanks, and yes i'm still learning this expression thing, i have some morphs on Daz3d and sometime trying to morph a downloaded preset on texture view is f***ing hard, and i have to apologize for my earlier post, i was having a shitty day...

Saruh, you've shown real talent here. I agree with AbyssalEros at 134 that some of the facial expressions, especially during the sex scenes, are too exaggerated. For a sex VN I think, and this is my opinion, the CGs should be inspired more by Milo Manara than MAD magazine. No offense meant, I appreciate your art, but if you're making a fapping game better make it a very fappable one. As for the script, the general gist, the corruption/betrayal and the arousal are there just need more polish and fewer mistakes. I hope my comment is constructive to you. Keep at it.
Milo Manara than MAD magazine...i'm just starting, those guys are pros man, but i'm glad that you saw that much potential in me, thanks!

This is simply one of the best game storywise, can't wait for the next update & subbed to your patreon. Tested everything again and its bug free.
Thank you for your kindness and support! I'll do my best not to disappoint!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Awesome . I like the Dev of this game. Many contents already in it's early version. I wish I could support you but I'm still a college student and no job yet. The shower and the bar scene is so hot though it could have been hotter if they go to the motel instead of doing it in the back alley .

Reactions: Saruh Games
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes