4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Totally Agree with you. That path should have less content because it doesn't fit the title. If the Dev will focus on that then it will become boring and he should have replace the title like Angelica's love story
What? You clearly need to look up the the definition of "temptation". To go by your logic, the game is also not called "Angelica's Corruption", so should theoretically allow some lee-way in how the main character reacts. The dev could, for example as I mentioned, flesh out Aria's storyline and have Angelica add her in slowly to the relationship without adding another guy in the mix at all. It would still be a 'temptation' right?

Every story with a female MC does not have to have the MC act like a brainless slut, but maybe in your mind it does.

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post of October 10th: Starting to write...

Guys, i've already built the schedule to this next update, it'll have the same amount of in-game days but differently from the 0.2, Tuesday and Thursday will be filled with a couple of scenes, i was thinking to give those days to you guys, like letting you guys decide a situation to put Angelica through in those two days, but i won't be doing it in this update, maybe the next one...

But this one will be definitely different because since the paths are all evidently going in different directions it will take more whiting...

Also the release of the 0.2 final version, it will be released as soon as dtodd finishes the proofreading, and it will have a new path (A very boring one, at least for now...), which i call the Faithful Wife path, but don't you worry, it will be fun too...

So that's it, as soon i have more news you guys will be the first ones to know!

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Saruh

Patroen Post of October 17th: Still Writing...

Hey guys just passing by to give you a heads up, i just finished writing the first in-game day of this update, and it has alone more that one thousand lines written... why that much? Because of the amount of variations that the given choices generate it, that meaning that since the beginning every choice will matter, of course that not every in-game day will be this extensive but i think that some might be bigger, but i'm excited about it, since i'm trying to make it so every path have a interesting story line...

Also i'm trying to write it from my phone while i'm on job, but typing int the phone is kind of hard for me, but i'm getting better...

So that's it guys, thank you all for your support and patience, see you guys soon

Saruh

Reactions: erikus and LokiTime

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, mate. Never mind the people who whine about this having cuckoldry in it. I mean, it says so on the bill and a lot of us dig that. This really hits the spot for me. Bimbo, cuckold, big black dicks... I love that. And your writing is very interesting and fun. I also enjoy the feeling that I can take her anywhere from being a faithful wife to a huge slut and several places in between. And that we can have her cheat both with and without her man's permission. That's hot. So keep up the good work! I'd personally like to see her make her husband suck some dick as well, but that's likely just me. But some femdom added to the cheating without permission part would be fun.

THis is also a game where a walkthrough or at least a story tree would be cool, so that once we've played through once or twice, we can use it to find what we missed.

When it comes to the language, I'm happy you found a translator, but I have to complement you, unlike other games self-translated by (I assume from the short post in your native language (Balkans somewhere?)) Eastern Europeans I never had a problem understanding what you were meaning.

Anyway, keep up the great work. I'll try to pledge on patreon (never done that before) the next time I get paid. Until then, I'll try to send some of my tumblr followers your way.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I don't mean it and maybe I should have put a question mark at the end like "another madman here?" . I have no right to call anyone anything? but it's not that I called you that it's just an opinion for me that every person who loves brutality and cruelty is a madman and gangbang/rape is a form of cruelty and brutality to women. No offense man
Wait, did you just compare gangbang to rape and call it cruelty and brutality? What the fuck? Rape is non-consentual and cruel. A gangbang can be fully consensual and some women actually enjoy the attention of and being pleasured by and pleasuring multiple men at the same time. I know a couple of them. So don't compare a consensual gangbang to rape. If a girl wants to be a "slut", it's her choice and she shouldn't be shamed for it.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post of 23th October: I want your opinion guys...(Might contain spoilers)

I was thinking and there might be a split in Henry's path, and i want to know what you guys think about it, we know that Aria has feelings for Angelica, but we also know that there's a strong attraction between her and Mark, so instead of doing a unique path using both of them and eventually forging a orgy (LOL), would it be better to let you guys choose? or to force everything in one path? The thing is that giving more options automatically create more variations which means more writing and rendering, so more time to make it, i have this thing of wanting to give you guys every possible option to choose (Sometimes i fail) but it's important to know what you guys think since you're giving your support...

So if you have a opinion about this or anything else in the game, please leave a comment so i can know what you think.

I also like to say that i'm almost halfway done with the script, having to write at least 5 or more variations of each scene it really is time consuming (More than i first thought), but everything is going fine!

The whole script have already over 10 thousand lines written and at least 9 are for the story, on the last update the script was marking 7 thousand which 5 were only the 0.2, so the 0.3 have already 3 thousand lines written so its going to have way more content, which will take a little more time to write it, but i'm thinking the rendering part will be faster since in don't need to render that many scenarios...

And for the bad news of the day, i think the guy that was going to make the proofreading bailed out, so i might need to find some else to help me with it, well it was too good to be truth anyway, right? And since he was going to do it for free i can't really complain...

But the overall progress for the next update right now is... let's say 15%

And for the new patrons, i advice you guys to read my second post in this page it's called " About me and the update 0.2 ", in there i explain my situation, i don't want you guys feeling tricked if i end up taking more time than i planned, but on that post i explain everything...

Well i guess that's all for now guys, i thank you all for you patience and support

Saruh

Ps.: Sorry for the broken english, and even if i don't find some one to do the proofreading in time, i'll try to make a better one myself.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting Saruh ...
Well it could be cool to let the player choose his or her lover (or both of them if he wants).
I'm not a patron (sorry ^^') but if you just want the opinion of a simple player and a guy who loves your creation, here is mine :
Let the player decides with who he wants to be (Mark, Henry (Lol), or Aria), if he wants an orgy let him takes it, if he wants a lesbian couple why not, or just a bimbo who fucks with everyone just for fun okay.

I know it will take time much more time, but if you can create a game where the player has the possibility to be "free" in his relations, well your game could be very very good (it is already ^^ but for myself I think if you create different path you could ensure the "replayability" (a strange word but fit perfectly with my though)
I can wait a little bit longer if I know the update offers me more choices, more scenes, and good paths (Actually I have two save : One with Aria and Mark, and the other with just Aria (little content). So yes if you can/want to create paths with only Mark or Aria I'm with you.

I'm with you :) You're game is great keep going !!

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Patreon post of 23th October: I want your opinion guys...(Might contain spoilers)

I was thinking and there might be a split in Henry's path, and i want to know what you guys think about it, we know that Aria has feelings for Angelica, but we also know that there's a strong attraction between her and Mark, so instead of doing a unique path using both of them and eventually forging a orgy (LOL), would it be better to let you guys choose? or to force everything in one path? The thing is that giving more options automatically create more variations which means more writing and rendering, so more time to make it, i have this thing of wanting to give you guys every possible option to choose (Sometimes i fail) but it's important to know what you guys think since you're giving your support...

So if you have a opinion about this or anything else in the game, please leave a comment so i can know what you think.

I also like to say that i'm almost halfway done with the script, having to write at least 5 or more variations of each scene it really is time consuming (More than i first thought), but everything is going fine!

The whole script have already over 10 thousand lines written and at least 9 are for the story, on the last update the script was marking 7 thousand which 5 were only the 0.2, so the 0.3 have already 3 thousand lines written so its going to have way more content, which will take a little more time to write it, but i'm thinking the rendering part will be faster since in don't need to render that many scenarios...

And for the bad news of the day, i think the guy that was going to make the proofreading bailed out, so i might need to find some else to help me with it, well it was too good to be truth anyway, right? And since he was going to do it for free i can't really complain...

But the overall progress for the next update right now is... let's say 15%

And for the new patrons, i advice you guys to read my second post in this page it's called " About me and the update 0.2 ", in there i explain my situation, i don't want you guys feeling tricked if i end up taking more time than i planned, but on that post i explain everything...

Well i guess that's all for now guys, i thank you all for you patience and support

Saruh

Ps.: Sorry for the broken english, and even if i don't find some one to do the proofreading in time, i'll try to make a better one myself.
Hi. I would like to say that so far, you made an incredible job creating a good story with an interesting main character (a beautiful woman that struggle to save her wedding but is now questionning her feelings when other people open themselves to her).

If you asked my opinion, I would have a few things to say :
- considering the context you gave, if she must be unfaithful, you should restrain her partners (Mark OR Aria). She cheats her husband because she needs someone that answer her feelings and needs, but she is not a whore fucking everything (hum, last bar scene is totally out of character IMO)
- Aria's relationship starded very well with the girls confessing her love. She could be the avatar of tenderness and care, while Mark incarnates strenght, maleness, the rock she needs as opposed to her desperate husband. The toilet scene, with submission content doesn't please me, It should be reserved to Mark. As it is, I can't see the difference between the two.

However, even if I understand asking advice, or be connected to your patrons, I think you should do your job : tell the story. Sometimes, reader don't want to be surprised, but they really need it, it is what makes better tales.

Hope I helped.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I am all for choices. Let us have her be able to fuck whoever we want. If we want her to be a slut, let us, one-man-woman, let us, cheat with just one, let us. But then again, it's your game and I'm just happy it exists.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
next update for???????
For when it's done, i guess...(LOL)

Hi. I would like to say that so far, you made an incredible job creating a good story with an interesting main character (a beautiful woman that struggle to save her wedding but is now questionning her feelings when other people open themselves to her).

If you asked my opinion, I would have a few things to say :
- considering the context you gave, if she must be unfaithful, you should restrain her partners (Mark OR Aria). She cheats her husband because she needs someone that answer her feelings and needs, but she is not a whore fucking everything (hum, last bar scene is totally out of character IMO)
- Aria's relationship starded very well with the girls confessing her love. She could be the avatar of tenderness and care, while Mark incarnates strenght, maleness, the rock she needs as opposed to her desperate husband. The toilet scene, with submission content doesn't please me, It should be reserved to Mark. As it is, I can't see the difference between the two.

However, even if I understand asking advice, or be connected to your patrons, I think you should do your job : tell the story. Sometimes, reader don't want to be surprised, but they really need it, it is what makes better tales.

Hope I helped.
Yeah, i can see your point, despite disagreeing with you opinion on the Sunday bar scene which is totally optional by the way, but if i were to open a debate about Aria and Mark's role in the story i would have to give too many spoilers... But what i can say is that not always a man will be the rock of a relationship and not always a woman will be tender (specially a lesbian) and even saying so little i think i already gave spoilers enough...
Also their own paths will take their own direction, but it's possible like already happen that they cross creating a different outcome, but the question was about what to do with then in Henry's path, do i let you choose or force everything and eventually forging a orgy?...(But my english is broken and maybe i didn't made myself clear on that part...LOL)

I am all for choices. Let us have her be able to fuck whoever we want. If we want her to be a slut, let us, one-man-woman, let us, cheat with just one, let us. But then again, it's your game and I'm just happy it exists.
Yes, i agree with you, but to do that it takes time, and i work on a full time job, that's why i asked because it might take more time to do it like that, because if every choice matters there should be a impact, even if it's a little one, being so every choice can create a variation which i'll have to write and that variation can become a full scene or ever a small comment inside a conversation between the characters, i'm not lazy, so i would like to do that, but choosing this path and letting you guys choose everything, it will make a better game/vn? I believe it will, but is worth waiting the time it might take to make that way? That's what i wanted to know...
Some of my patrons said yes, some didn't said anything then i brought the question here too...

PS.: Talked with @dtodd (The guy who's going to do the proofreading) and he was passing through some personal matters and he works full time too so i think it might work, at least i can be hopeful that my broken english won't bother the most (snob? is that the right world?) anymore, but if don't work out i can only try to do better next time...

Reactions: Goronthil

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
For when it's done, i guess...(LOL)

Yeah, i can see your point, despite disagreeing with you opinion on the Sunday bar scene which is totally optional by the way, but if i were to open a debate about Aria and Mark's role in the story i would have to give too many spoilers... But what i can say is that not always a man will be the rock of a relationship and not always a woman will be tender (specially a lesbian) and even saying so little i think i already gave spoilers enough...
Also their own paths will take their own direction, but it's possible like already happen that they cross creating a different outcome, but the question was about what to do with then in Henry's path, do i let you choose or force everything and eventually forging a orgy?...(But my english is broken and maybe i didn't made myself clear on that part...LOL)

Yes, i agree with you, but to do that it takes time, and i work on a full time job, that's why i asked because it might take more time to do it like that, because if every choice matters there should be a impact, even if it's a little one, being so every choice can create a variation which i'll have to write and that variation can become a full scene or ever a small comment inside a conversation between the characters, i'm not lazy, so i would like to do that, but choosing this path and letting you guys choose everything, it will make a better game/vn? I believe it will, but is worth waiting the time it might take to make that way? That's what i wanted to know...
Some of my patrons said yes, some didn't said anything then i brought the question here too...

PS.: Talked with @dtodd (The guy who's going to do the proofreading) and he was passing through some personal matters and he works full time too so i think it might work, at least i can be hopeful that my broken english won't bother the most (snob? is that the right world?) anymore, but if don't work out i can only try to do better next time...
Oups, I so wanted to give my opinion that I forgot answering you. Well I tried all the pathes as far as I know and I will make two categories.
- MC is faithful. In that way, Angelica discovers the strange kink her husband has. She lies about having affairs in order to spice their relationship which help them release steam after months of tension. But an experience goes out of control and Henry goes Berserk. Afer all she has done, he treat her like a whore. If things can fix themselves from here, he will have A LOT to do to be forgiven, maybe show her at least a little care, which he didn't up to now. In that path, I think you have room to let him be creative, including an orgy if it suits you. It would be surprising, as it is the couple path, but they are clearly not a common couple.
- MC in unfaithful. Whoever the lover, in this path, she suffered from her husband's neglect and was growing attracted with someone that seem to have feelings for her. She resisted and grew depressed but wanted release during her best friend's birthday party. He then made a scene, which leads to a argument and then to MC being unfaithful. If there is a fix path from here (is it even an option ?), it will be with Angelica's rules and yes, I think Henry will have to do with another person in their life.

As a conclusion, I would tell again that it is your story, and that I just gave my analysis about the way I see your characters and the situation they are in.

Bye

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I totally see what you mean regarding the time aspect of it. I don't think every little thing needs to have huge consequences, but the more choices the merrier. To me, the most important paths would be:
- She stays faithful
- Cucking with permission
- Cucking without permission

And then I feel like Aria could possibly be either her own path or someone you can mix into all three and going total slut could be mixed into the last one or two.

My other suggestion, which again might not be everyone's thing, is that much of the appeal for me in this game comes from it being a cuckold story that makes sense. So that being well done is the most important thing. And I wouldn't say no to more bimbos and black guys ;)

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If there is a fix path from here (is it even an option ?), it will be with Angelica's rules and yes, I think Henry will have to do with another person in their life.

Bye
Yeah, pretty much it, but the Aria's birthday won't have choice because the outcome is a consequence of previous choices the in the end of the update will place you in one of 5 paths, but there will be a final version of the update as soon or if @dtodd is able to do the proofreading, otherwise this fix that implement the faithful wife path will only be there on the next update...

And I wouldn't say no to more bimbos and black guys ;)
Well i think that the game is going in that direction, i'm trying to give a lot of choices in this next update that being said i have to agree with you, Bimbos make fun games right? And yes there should be more of them...

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, pretty much it, but the Aria's birthday won't have choice because the outcome is a consequence of previous choices the in the end of the update will place you in one of 5 paths, but there will be a final version of the update as soon or if @dtodd is able to do the proofreading, otherwise this fix that implement the faithful wife path will only be there on the next update...

Well i think that the game is going in that direction, i'm trying to give a lot of choices in this next update that being said i have to agree with you, Bimbos make fun games right? And yes there should be more of them...
bimbos make life more fun, mate :)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is definitely a solid game. I played all the routes, and they're all equally as fun. It has a solid story, and that's very important in a game like this. You could play it over and over, and never get tired of it. Some games you can play through once, and that's it. This one I've played quite a few times, and I look forward to the next update.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post: 11/18th/2017

So... Firstly i have to apologize for not posting any news for that long, a lot of things happened in my personal life and i lost the balance of things a little bit, also i had some problems with my job and there WAS a girl too but she decided to go back to her ex, so that's that...

As for the progress with the update i finished writing everything and already started to built the scenes to render which is the best part of the process, for me because i love working with Daz and for you guys because i'll let you guys sneak a peek too... ;D

But this time i didn't came empty handed i have a "Thank you gift" for you guys and i hope you like it...

So, that's it guys, thank you for your support and patience!

See you guys soon!

Saruh

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post of 11/30th/2017

What's up guys! So I'm here to talk with you about something that i thought i was clear about it but maybe not, also i have a couple of good news for you too...

First of all i'd like to thank you all for your support, not only the money but also for your interest in the game, it means a lot to me, specially those of you who are helping me in the F95 community too...

But I have this compromise of always been completely honest with you guys, so here is the deal, I had some unpleasant situations in my job this month and this made the game progress to slow down, I lost some days to deal with it and since the only time i have to work in the game are my days-off I didn't progressed as much as i wanted to, also I was kind of trying to date a girl who dumped me to go back with her ex, and also my step-dad lost his job so now I'm the only one working at home so my salary is the only source of income, now why am i telling you this? Because I want you guys to understand that I'm no slacking or stalling is just that my personal life got really messy this last month, but I decided to change my goals, both here with this game as in life in general, as you guys can see I changed the page's goal, so if I hit that amount I'll will be able to live from making these games and more, so there's that...

As for the good news the proofreading of the 0.2 finally came through, so the final version of the 0.2 update is here in those links below:

Mediafire:

Mac:

PC:

MEGA:

Mac: #!1gN1iSoC!bro-LKHWyeD1Fp1qlWkivxPN2FAFX_ACQ5a7ugBAX2Y

PC: #!Rh8TlILK!xYn_QxeFzLuhbK3KKEKrnasU9e785DypTq-qQljeGWc

As for the overall progress I think 30% it is today's mark, why only 30%? Despite all the mess in my personal life, this next update is bigger, almost twice the size of the last one, it has way more sexual content, a lot of choices for you guys to pick, some real revelation in the story that will put Angelica to make some though choices, but also this update will open space for a expansion path that I'm planning to add after finishing the game or some where a long the way....

Also I'll be taking a vacation from my job which will give me like 30 days to work in the game so it will speed up things a lot too,

Things are not always as smooth as we wish but if you guys think you can stick with me i think Angelica's Temptation is only the first of many projects to come but as I always said, if you guys don't think it's worth you can come and go as you please, the door is always open, once again I thank you for your support and for your patience too!

Saruh

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes