4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
awesome cant wait for the next update, i wish i could support you more but we'll see in the future how my financials go.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What do you guys think?
Patrons only
Dec 3 at 6:20pm
So I was going through some games of the genre and I realized something, none of then releases update that are big as the one i do, which might be one of the reasons I not able to deliver in a shorter amount of time so I want your opinion on this, do I continue to do the update as I am or do you guys think is better to make monthly but shorter updates?

Reactions: erikus

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
@Saruh You have a lot of story lines 1.faithful wife 2. unfaithful with husband's friend 3. lesbian affair 4. Both friend and les 5. Hotwife 6 NTR/swinger 7.slut
I guess 3 storylines per update would satisfy most. I thought the update was terrific but from a commercial POV, you gotta make some money out of this so I would suggest writing that would update 3 storylines every month and conclude in 12 months. If it's still working well for you, longer development and more characters. If not , finish the story, you'll earn a good rep and try another one.

Reactions: Daijuna

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
just maintain the update but maybe you could release like 3 story-lines in a month like the above guy said, then release the other 3 the next, sort like a 50/50 update to satisfy some users.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Well, splitting the story lines is not possible because of how the game/VN is written (lots of ifs and elifs statements) but what I can do is to work with half updates... there are like 7 in-game day, the 0.2 had like 7 too, but 2 of them were quickly skipped but in this update all the 7 days have something so I was thinking is to splinting the update in 2 my work wouldn't change but instead of a long period without an update, there would have two updates with 40% and 60% of the whole thing...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What do you guys think?
Patrons only
Dec 3 at 6:20pm
So I was going through some games of the genre and I realized something, none of then releases update that are big as the one i do, which might be one of the reasons I not able to deliver in a shorter amount of time so I want your opinion on this, do I continue to do the update as I am or do you guys think is better to make monthly but shorter updates?

THe way you do is better. Don't change. And BTW that guy , it's not Mark obviously but I hope it's not the husband :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@Zippity You made the wrong choices if you wanted a faithful wife MC
Since I proof-read 99,9% of the script, I do know how all your choices affect the outcome of the party.

This how the birthday party can end:
- experimenting with husband ends with cuckold sex with stranger in alley
- no experiment and going home when husband gets mad: husband needs to sleep on the couch => no sex
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying yes only to Mark: sex with Mark in alley
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying yes only to Aria: somewhat submissive sex with Aria in the bathroom
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying yes to both: threesome at Aria's place
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying no to both: just a party => no sex

PS: any typo's or mistakes you can always let me know.
There is the aria shopping scene on one path that I know contains mistakes, but I was not able to proofread that scene before the release hence the 99.9% in my statement.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
@Zippity You made the wrong choices if you wanted a faithful wife MC
Since I proof-read 99,9% of the script, I do know how all your choices affect the outcome of the party.

This how the birthday party can end:
- experimenting with husband ends with cuckold sex with stranger in alley
- no experiment and going home when husband gets mad: husband needs to sleep on the couch => no sex
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying yes only to Mark: sex with Mark in alley
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying yes only to Aria: somewhat submissive sex with Aria in the bathroom
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying yes to both: threesome at Aria's place
- no experiment, staying at the party and previously saying no to both: just a party => no sex

PS: any typo's or mistakes you can always let me know.
There is the aria shopping scene on one path that I know contains mistakes, but I was not able to proofread that scene before the release hence the 99.9% in my statement.
Every choice that came up for her to have sex with someone else, I selected not to do it... When the party came up and the sex with her husband in the alley occurred, there were no choices not to have the stranger involved... Not that I saw... Unless I made some other choice earlier in the story that was unrelated to sex, that had an effect? dunno... I don't believe in playing VN's over and over again usually, it becomes tedious having to space bar through previous viewed content just to try out a different path, especially with this VN being actually fairly large in scope compared to other VN's still being worked on...

In any case, I still hold firm to my review... It's not a bad VN really, beyond what I've already mentioned... I still feel her sex addiction was adversely effecting her ability to communicate rationally with her husband, as they argued a lot and many times she was unwilling to reason... I totally understand that is how the author/s wanted her to be... That kind of drama just isn't my cup'o tea... I do believe the product has a lot of potential, but I just didn't feel the vibe that would normally hook me to want to revisit it again...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Every choice that came up for her to have sex with someone else, I selected not to do it... When the party came up and the sex with her husband in the alley occurred, there were no choices not to have the stranger involved... Not that I saw... Unless I made some other choice earlier in the story that was unrelated to sex, that had an effect? dunno... I don't believe in playing VN's over and over again usually, it becomes tedious having to space bar through previous viewed content just to try out a different path, especially with this VN being actually fairly large in scope compared to other VN's still being worked on...

In any case, I still hold firm to my review... It's not a bad VN really, beyond what I've already mentioned... I still feel her sex addiction was adversely effecting her ability to communicate rationally with her husband, as they argued a lot and many times she was unwilling to reason... I totally understand that is how the author/s wanted her to be... That kind of drama just isn't my cup'o tea... I do believe the product has a lot of potential, but I just didn't feel the vibe that would normally hook me to want to revisit it again...
Well, thanks for the review, there are things I'll see to it, but one thing I got to say is that...
...One shall not play a NTR game, if one does not like NTR, Bimbos and Nyphos...
(Sorry for my poor english)
But did you played the proofed version?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, thanks for the review, there are things I'll see to it, but one thing I got to say is that...
...One shall not play a NTR game, if one does not like NTR, Bimbos and Nyphos...
(Sorry for my poor english)
But did you played the proofed version?
Infidelity is not something I avoid in stories... It happens in real life all over the place... I wasn't bothered by that subject... Only reason I decided to select the non-extramarital sex scenes, was just to see what would happen, and if the authors allowed the story to play out without sex outside the marriage, or not... Since the description made it seem as though you could play the protagonist any way you wanted... No other reason then to see what would happen... I might have gone back to see how the other scenes effected the story, but the length of the content was just too daunting to space bar through every time...

It is quite possible one of the non-sex related choices still effected the end I experienced, I dunno... I figured, no sex, meant no infidelity at all, just the wife and husband and done... Perhaps even some of the non-sex choices was still considered giving into some sort of temptation (even if not actual sex) and blew my plan out of the water? Dunno...

As to what version I played, twas the same version as the one offered on this site...

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
As to what version I played, twas the one offered on this site...
This one?

Patreon post of 11/30th/2017

What's up guys! So I'm here to talk with you about something that i thought i was clear about it but maybe not, also i have a couple of good news for you too...

First of all i'd like to thank you all for your support, not only the money but also for your interest in the game, it means a lot to me, specially those of you who are helping me in the F95 community too...

But I have this compromise of always been completely honest with you guys, so here is the deal, I had some unpleasant situations in my job this month and this made the game progress to slow down, I lost some days to deal with it and since the only time i have to work in the game are my days-off I didn't progressed as much as i wanted to, also I was kind of trying to date a girl who dumped me to go back with her ex, and also my step-dad lost his job so now I'm the only one working at home so my salary is the only source of income, now why am i telling you this? Because I want you guys to understand that I'm no slacking or stalling is just that my personal life got really messy this last month, but I decided to change my goals, both here with this game as in life in general, as you guys can see I changed the page's goal, so if I hit that amount I'll will be able to live from making these games and more, so there's that...

As for the good news the proofreading of the 0.2 finally came through, so the final version of the 0.2 update is here in those links below:

Mediafire:

Mac:

PC:

MEGA:

Mac: #!1gN1iSoC!bro-LKHWyeD1Fp1qlWkivxPN2FAFX_ACQ5a7ugBAX2Y

PC: #!Rh8TlILK!xYn_QxeFzLuhbK3KKEKrnasU9e785DypTq-qQljeGWc

As for the overall progress I think 30% it is today's mark, why only 30%? Despite all the mess in my personal life, this next update is bigger, almost twice the size of the last one, it has way more sexual content, a lot of choices for you guys to pick, some real revelation in the story that will put Angelica to make some though choices, but also this update will open space for a expansion path that I'm planning to add after finishing the game or some where a long the way....

Also I'll be taking a vacation from my job which will give me like 30 days to work in the game so it will speed up things a lot too,

Things are not always as smooth as we wish but if you guys think you can stick with me i think Angelica's Temptation is only the first of many projects to come but as I always said, if you guys don't think it's worth you can come and go as you please, the door is always open, once again I thank you for your support and for your patience too!

Saruh

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This one?
Version v0.2

If that had some fix/proofreading you're concerned about, i haven't a clue... As I don't read update lists or patch notes before I try these things out... I firmly believe reading the update texts or patch notes, for any game or visual novel, is sort of like reading a mini-spoiler... I'ld rather enjoy a VN/Game without knowing much about it first, to get a real first time impression... And I usually try to avoid walkthroughs as well, as they can sometimes spoilt the experience as well, even if some VN/Games just absolutely require it to get anywhere... But for this VN I didn't feel it was necessary...

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes