4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I really like interracial. The pairings of black man and white woman is so hot. (I'm playing Mark's route) but it's just ironic that Mark treats his Angel like the most beautiful woman in the world that he wanted to get like a gentleman courting a girl yet in the end he treats her like a bitch which is not good. I know he is a womanizer so it is only natural for him to be an asshole once he already gets his wish but atleast not on Angel since she is special and the wife of his bestfriend

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Mac

I think we already have a pc MEGA link a page back, here is the mac version.

Reactions: Crusoe

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I really like interracial. The pairings of black man and white woman is so hot. (I'm playing Mark's route) but it's just ironic that Mark treats his Angel like the most beautiful woman in the world that he wanted to get like a gentleman courting a girl yet in the end he treats her like a bitch which is not good. I know he is a womanizer so it is only natural for him to be an asshole once he already gets his wish but atleast not on Angel since she is special and the wife of his bestfriend
Yeah, i get what you're saying, but if it was a lovey-dovey scene between a cheating wife and a black man who is her husband's best friend it would be kind of strange if intead of fucking her hard (As he did), he made sweet love to her and in the back alley a bar...
Who in this cursed world makes sweet love in a back alley? And besides there wouldn't be any corruption if it was all lovey-dovey and this is (at least in Mark's path maybe Aria's too) a corruption story, but i don't exclude the idea of a steamy love making between those two though...
But we'll see...
And as for your support man i'm glad enough that you liked the game of course the patronage support is very important to me but so it is the community's participation in this project, so whenever you can leave a like, make a post, make a review, tell a friend, tell this friend to tell another friend the more people interested in the game the better, right? ;D

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah, i get what you're saying, but if it was a lovey-dovey scene between a cheating wife and a black man who is her husband's best friend it would be kind of strange if intead of fucking her hard (As he did), he made sweet love to her and in the back alley a bar...
Who in this cursed world makes sweet love in a back alley? And besides there wouldn't be any corruption if it was all lovey-dovey and this is (at least in Mark's path maybe Aria's too) a corruption story, but i don't exclude the idea of a steamy love making between those two though...
But we'll see...
And as for your support man i'm glad enough that you liked the game of course the patronage support is very important to me but so it is the community's participation in this project, so whenever you can leave a like, make a post, make a review, tell a friend, tell this friend to tell another friend the more people interested in the game the better, right? ;D[/QUOTE

I'm glad to hear that looking forward to it and you know you already started the route to that ( shower scene, bar making-out scene)

I will do what I can do to help.

JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
Terrible, terrible writing. Almost no sentence without a grammar or spelling error. Appeals me.
ATM only way to play this is in fast-forward mode.

Reactions: RobJoy

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Saruh great game. Really like where you are taking this game. Like the Interracial and NTR part. The model is hot. How much work left for next release?? Would like to see gang bang scene with model. Keep up the good work..

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Patreon post: About the 0.3

Hey guys! Before anything i have to tell you that still have post a final version of 0.2 update (With everything fixed) and i also would like to ask if any of you know someone who might want to do the proofreading for me? And about the 0.3 i'll take a week break (to deal with some shit) before i start to write the script, the 0.2 took me 10 to 15 days to write it, so i think it shouldn't take much more than that, although there are more variations to deal with like for example "the yoga scene" and outcome of every choice, after that i'll start to built the scenes on Daz3d and render it, last time it took me 3-4 months to put everything together (with all the fails along the way), but this time since the renders part is something i can do it remotely, i am very confident that it will be possible to do it in a shorter amount of time.

As for the story there are some of variations and possible outcomes, there will be some surprises too (unless you took the hint i dropped), i also want see if i can make a better interface (Not promising anything, but i'll try...), since the start what i've been trying to do is to give you guys the feeling that you're free to push Angelica in every possible direction that is offered inside the story, but what i failed to do and this will be fixed in the final version of the 0.2 update, it will have another path in which Angelica remain faithful to her husband, and will be only fully explored in furthers updates (probably starting on the 0.3, but i don't know yet) and probably it will have a twist too...

But i don't want to give anymore spoilers than that, that is it guys i hope i can count on your support and patience along the way and i also would like to thank you all for you support until here, this game/VN maybe something that i've been doing in my free time but your support gives me the motivation to keep moving forward! So thank you very much! That's all for now, see you guys soon!

Saruh

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Saruh great game. Really like where you are taking this game. Like the Interracial and NTR part. The model is hot. How much work left for next release?? Would like to see gang bang scene with model. Keep up the good work..
Gangbang scene ? Another madman here I don't really understand why you guys enjoy brutality that much but you know there is already a gangbang scene if I'm not mistaken I just don't know how to get to that path. I just saw a glimpse of it in the image folder because I feel disgusted to zoom it . Maybe If you say yes to the three guys that approach you in the bar then you get what you wish. But it's just doesn't fit Angelica's character and I want my female character to have a pride and just choose carefully whom she will play and flirt with not to become a slut/whore by everybody so I definitely said FUCK off to them

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Gangbang scene ? Another madman here I don't really understand why you guys enjoy brutality that much but you know there is already a gangbang scene if I'm not mistaken I just don't know how to get to that path. I just saw a glimpse of it in the image folder because I feel disgusted to zoom it . Maybe If you say yes to the three guys that approach you in the bar then you get what you wish. But it's just doesn't fit Angelica's character and I want my female character to have a pride and just choose carefully whom she will play and flirt with not to become a slut/whore by everybody so I definitely said FUCK off to them
Madman?? You could have just shared your opinion. Simple. You have no right to call anyone anything. Just share your point.

Reactions: Daybyday

Confucionist

Sep 12, 2017
I mean, i dont know if this can become a good one or not, after 3000 clicks of an intrascendental tipical story i get bored and left. The art pretends to be funny or just weird? i dont care...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Patreon post: About the 0.3

Hey guys! Before anything i have to tell you that still have post a final version of 0.2 update (With everything fixed) and i also would like to ask if any of you know someone who might want to do the proofreading for me? And about the 0.3 i'll take a week break (to deal with some shit) before i start to write the script, the 0.2 took me 10 to 15 days to write it, so i think it shouldn't take much more than that, although there are more variations to deal with like for example "the yoga scene" and outcome of every choice, after that i'll start to built the scenes on Daz3d and render it, last time it took me 3-4 months to put everything together (with all the fails along the way), but this time since the renders part is something i can do it remotely, i am very confident that it will be possible to do it in a shorter amount of time.

As for the story there are some of variations and possible outcomes, there will be some surprises too (unless you took the hint i dropped), i also want see if i can make a better interface (Not promising anything, but i'll try...), since the start what i've been trying to do is to give you guys the feeling that you're free to push Angelica in every possible direction that is offered inside the story, but what i failed to do and this will be fixed in the final version of the 0.2 update, it will have another path in which Angelica remain faithful to her husband, and will be only fully explored in furthers updates (probably starting on the 0.3, but i don't know yet) and probably it will have a twist too...

But i don't want to give anymore spoilers than that, that is it guys i hope i can count on your support and patience along the way and i also would like to thank you all for you support until here, this game/VN maybe something that i've been doing in my free time but your support gives me the motivation to keep moving forward! So thank you very much! That's all for now, see you guys soon!

Saruh
Does this mean you'll have a "faithful" route where she DOESN'T end up acting lie a slut who STILL fucks other men? I mean geeze, I am all for corruption, if I as the player choose it, but don't give some pseudo choice that ultimately ends the exact same as all the other routes. Fasntasy is good, but there are other ways she could entice him other than how she is, hell a full on girl on girl would do it (unless he is a unich).

Since Angelica is turning around her opinion of Mark, even if they don't mess around, it would be nice for Angelica to turn around Aria's opinion of the husband too. I mean Aria comes off as a jealous bitch frankly, when if she was more open to Angelica and husband as a couple she might get all she wants and more*... Just saying.

* Be nice if the husband wasn't worried as much about the lesbian thing since I know a lot of guys who wouldn't care if their wife was with another woman, as opposed to with some other dude.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Madman?? You could have just shared your opinion. Simple. You have no right to call anyone anything. Just share your point.
I don't mean it and maybe I should have put a question mark at the end like "another madman here?" . I have no right to call anyone anything? but it's not that I called you that it's just an opinion for me that every person who loves brutality and cruelty is a madman and gangbang/rape is a form of cruelty and brutality to women. No offense man

Reactions: Jansen

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Does this mean you'll have a "faithful" route where she DOESN'T end up acting lie a slut who STILL fucks other men? I mean geeze, I am all for corruption, if I as the player choose it, but don't give some pseudo choice that ultimately ends the exact same as all the other routes. Fasntasy is good, but there are other ways she could entice him other than how she is, hell a full on girl on girl would do it (unless he is a unich).

Since Angelica is turning around her opinion of Mark, even if they don't mess around, it would be nice for Angelica to turn around Aria's opinion of the husband too. I mean Aria comes off as a jealous bitch frankly, when if she was more open to Angelica and husband as a couple she might get all she wants and more*... Just saying.

* Be nice if the husband wasn't worried as much about the lesbian thing since I know a lot of guys who wouldn't care if their wife was with another woman, as opposed to with some other dude.
Totally Agree with you. That path should have less content because it doesn't fit the title. If the Dev will focus on that then it will become boring and he should have replace the title like Angelica's love story

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
aweosme update again @Saruh .this is high level quality writing and rendering.i hope
there is a way to avoid fucking up the marriage i play both paths and that would be dissapointing.

Reactions: Saruh Games
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes