4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I'm playing this game. I like that fact that fapping starts off quite easily; not like pulling teeth with some games. I think there should be a time rating to a fapping scene, like... "This game is 3m12s to fap." or something like that, like TTF 5m12s. Yep, shorthand for Time To Fap. HaI I just gave myself a chuckle. So lame.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
can you teach me how to put banners like that , I want to advertise his game because he has only few patrons which this game doesn't deserve than any other worthless milking games
I think you just go to your username on the top right and a overlay should appear, go to the signature section & just simply drag and copy my signature and paste it in your signature section. I think that should be able to do it.

Reactions: osmcuser132

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
how do I progress my relationship with Aria and get the threesome? also, yet to figure out how to cuck with permission and get that alley scene...

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
how do I progress my relationship with Aria and get the threesome? also, yet to figure out how to cuck with permission and get that alley scene...
Patchy recall but general direction:
Let her kiss you, go shopping with her, watch her DP, let hubby go home alone at pub, dance with her .....
Cuck: play good wife with cuck story HJ, back alley, let other guy watch .....
Hope it helps.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
For the threesome:
- Accepts Mark's rent money (needed for shopping scene with Aria)
And always says yes to Aria and Mark like kissing them.
Not always, but for instance in most scenes you will get a text in the style of 'more could have happened here' if you didn't get the full scene.

For the cuck scene in the alley:
One morning Angelica is in bed with Henry and can decide to "Give it a try..." or "It's better not to..."
"Give it a try" leads to fuck with stranger in alley

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Overall Progress...
Patrons only
Jan 27 at 12:08am
Hey guys, I'm here to give a quick update on the overall progress of the next release, we are now at 75%, those remaining 25% are some sex scenes that I still have to built and render and the proof reading in which is doing a very good job, and the testing for any bugs...
Now why those take so long to make? Because I'm posing them myself, I ain't using no preset poses nor any pre-built pack for those, so it takes long to built it but it gives a more authentic vibe to the story, as for rendering it depends on my notebook since I still don't have a proper machine to work with Daz3d.

Is there a release date? I wont give guys any specific date but I'm hoping I can release it before 20th of the next month.

The bad news is that I had to insert some values in the game so preview saves might not work properly, for that I'm truly sorry...

And some pics for y'all...

One more? Sure...

The last one, OK?

So that's all for now.

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Saruh

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Overall Progress...
Patrons only
Jan 27 at 12:08am
Hey guys, I'm here to give a quick update on the overall progress of the next release, we are now at 75%, those remaining 25% are some sex scenes that I still have to built and render and the proof reading in which is doing a very good job, and the testing for any bugs...
Now why those take so long to make? Because I'm posing them myself, I ain't using no preset poses nor any pre-built pack for those, so it takes long to built it but it gives a more authentic vibe to the story, as for rendering it depends on my notebook since I still don't have a proper machine to work with Daz3d.

Is there a release date? I wont give guys any specific date but I'm hoping I can release it before 20th of the next month.

The bad news is that I had to insert some values in the game so preview saves might not work properly, for that I'm truly sorry...

And some pics for y'all...

One more? Sure...

The last one, OK?

So that's all for now.

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Saruh
Thanks Saruh! As always, this is one game that is always worth the wait!

Reactions: Saruh Games
Jul 19, 2017
Wow I played this the fisrt time weeks ago without reading any comments and then i decided to read the comments now just to realize that the ''good wife'' route is way better than the ''cheating wife'' route. Right now entry in my top 5 adult games.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Good news and a bad one...
Patrons only
Feb 5 at 9:38am
What's up guys?! So I'm here to give you guys a quick update on the progress, if everything goes right I think the release of the next update will be around 20th of this month, there still some rendering to do but everything seems to be going smoothly, but I hate to give you guys a date because it might jinx it the whole thing, but I hope everything will be alright, any way, this is the good news.
The bad one is that I will have to split the next update in two I'll release a 0.2.7 version with 5 more in-game days and the in-game Saturday and Sunday on the 0.3 because I have this huge event in the game that I need to polish to give you guys a better game play, the thing is that event will end in many different sex-scenes (I won't say how many not to spoil too much) but It means more work for me and more fun for you guys, also I don't think it will take more than two weeks from one update to the other but I might be wrong.

So I thank you all for your patience and support, both here on patreon as In the F95 Community, I know it took way too long for this update to be ready but there were some bumps in the road I didn't count on it, anyway, Thank you!

Saruh

PS: And here something to keep you guys "excited"...LOL

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
You reminded me one famous quotation: "..in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes".
I'd improve it to "..in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and dev's delays" :closedeyesmile:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
You reminded me one famous quotation: "..in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes".
I'd improve it to "..in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and dev's delays" :closedeyesmile:
"Truer words have never been spoken..." - Shakespeare :closedeyesmile:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I can not wait for the new scenes with Aria. It must be extremely hot.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Good news and a bad one...
Patrons only
Feb 5 at 9:38am
What's up guys?! So I'm here to give you guys a quick update on the progress, if everything goes right I think the release of the next update will be around 20th of this month, there still some rendering to do but everything seems to be going smoothly, but I hate to give you guys a date because it might jinx it the whole thing, but I hope everything will be alright, any way, this is the good news.
The bad one is that I will have to split the next update in two I'll release a 0.2.7 version with 5 more in-game days and the in-game Saturday and Sunday on the 0.3 because I have this huge event in the game that I need to polish to give you guys a better game play, the thing is that event will end in many different sex-scenes (I won't say how many not to spoil too much) but It means more work for me and more fun for you guys, also I don't think it will take more than two weeks from one update to the other but I might be wrong.

So I thank you all for your patience and support, both here on patreon as In the F95 Community, I know it took way too long for this update to be ready but there were some bumps in the road I didn't count on it, anyway, Thank you!

Saruh

PS: And here something to keep you guys "excited"...LOL

Super ! can't wait for another cheating sex

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The game is absolutely wonderful!

When she gets back from the alley I hope she kisses her boyfriend all over the mouth!!

keep going!!!

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes