4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Every choice that came up for her to have sex with someone else, I selected not to do it...
The cuckold sex choice is a few days before the party.
One morning Angelica is in bed with Henry and can decide to "Give it a try..." or "It's better not to..."
The first choice leads to sex with a stranger in the alley

Personally I don't mind replaying ren'py VN for all the different paths. hint: CTRL button works as fast forward for all dialog you already read.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The cuckold sex choice is a few days before the party.
One morning Angelica is in bed with Henry and can decide to "Give it a try..." or "It's better not to..."
The first choice leads to sex with a stranger in the alley

Personally I don't mind replaying ren'py VN for all the different paths. hint: CTRL button works as fast forward for all dialog you already read.
Honestly I can't remember all the choices I made, I just know that if it looked like it was gonna be an out side of marriage sex choice, I went with avoidance... It's just not my thing to play them over and over again... I do the same thing with books, as once I've read it, I don't feel the need to go back and re-read it again...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Happy New Year!
Patrons only
Jan 1 at 8:38pm
Happy new year guys!
Sorry for the lack of news, to tell you the truth there isn't much to tell but let me update you all about the progress of the next update, as you guys know I'm on vacation from my job (Which I'll quit soon) and I've been working to bring this update to you, the overall progress now is about 45-50%, "only that much?", yep but only because i'm focused on building the scene to render after everything is done, also I'm planning on a early end to this story to make a expansion because of how the story will end after this update, is not 100% sure that I'll do that but I want to explore other ideas too, and Angelica's Temptation has become really time consuming...

The good news is that, I still plan on using Angelica in two of those projects so if you like her, i can promise you that you will love her in what it is to come...

This new update will have more content then the last one and I'm planning on have at least 3 others before ending it, so we will still have some more of Angelica before the end.

I guess this is it for now, but I have a gift for you guys I hope you like it...

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Saruh

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
News and some more...
Patrons only
Jan 9 at 12:11am
Guys, I have to be honest, it hasn't been easy to go on with this project, but I won't give up, I said in a earlier post that I was going to end this project but I realized that I can't let you guys down Instead of only making 3 more updates I'll deliver the 8 more until we reach the 1.0 version, having 2 more expansions after it, that was the plan before and I decided to stick with even if takes time (which will) but I hope to have more time to dedicate to this project in the future, many things have happened in my personal live that made lose the heart to move on with this project but if I give up during the hard times I ain't worth your support and trust, so I'd like to thank you all for all your support and patience!

As for the overall progress I estimate we are on 55% and I'm sorry for taking this long, as I said before it hasn't been easy on the "personal life" side, but also, I'd like to thank @ from the F95 Community that has been helping me tremendously with the proofreading and giving me some tips some things that will speedup the overall process, so don't give up on Angelica just yet OK?! ;D

So that all for now, thank you all for your support and patience!

Saruh

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Someone should update those links in first post. Not everyone go through all posts and find that better version. I play both of them and that corrected version feel like different game :)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Thank you indeed Saruh. The game is well worth the wait. You put a lot of TLC into it, and that's what makes it so good.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
It was the first animations i ever made though, but now i know i'll need more frames
Just a little tech... It takes 18 frames per second to fool the human eye into thinking something is moving. Just in case your rendering farm is precious, that would save you some cycles versus 24fps.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes