4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys...
Patrons only
Feb 18 at 3:41pm
So, I rendered, rendered and rendered, there's just too much LOL, I've already rendered 265 images and there are at least 100 more to go (I think i overdid a little bit...hehe) , I'll try to render the rest of it as fast as I can, but I don't think I can make it until 20th, there just too much (Crazy voice inside my head... *I see Angelica, Angelica everywhere*), And osmcuser132 has already done most of the proofreading too, and after that, all that's left is to put it all together, but I promise you to give my all to deliver it this next week, just a little more time guys, I'm almost there...
And here some peeks...;D

I guess that's enough, just a little more time, I promise you guys!

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Saruh

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I really enjoy this game. Angelica is totally HOT! Looking forward to the next update tremendously.
I notice that currently there are just 20 patrons.
This game & this dev deserve so much better imo :)
Yeah totally agree. But hotwives, cucks and swinging seem to be niches. On here incest and Mind control seem to attract a lot of attention. Add these to AT and Saruh might become Dr. Silver.( for the less well versed, Dr Sin and Dark Silver).

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Pulling an All-nighter
Patrons only
Feb 25 at 7:33pm

Finishing line guys, rendering the last 77 scenes plus some scenarios, placing images on the game and testing for bugs, multitask mode ON! Just hadn't enough time with my job and all that stuff you all know, but I didn't slept since I came from work (I work night-shift, if you don't know), but I'm giving all I can to finish it so just wait a little more, please!

This will be the last teaser I'll give you guys...

See you all soon!

Saruh

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I know where you're coming from with the night shifts. I did them for over 15 years.
As much as I'm looking forward to this update,(it looks mega, by the way) my advice would be to get your head down, mate. We can wait a little longer for this.
All the best ;)

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Pulling an All-nighter
Patrons only
Feb 25 at 7:33pm

Finishing line guys, rendering the last 77 scenes plus some scenarios, placing images on the game and testing for bugs, multitask mode ON! Just hadn't enough time with my job and all that stuff you all know, but I didn't slept since I came from work (I work night-shift, if you don't know), but I'm giving all I can to finish it so just wait a little more, please!

This will be the last teaser I'll give you guys...

See you all soon!

Saruh
I haven't tried this game yet but that scene looks hot AF so i think i'll be patient and wait for the next update to try it out. Also there looks liker her calve is clipping through her stocking in that pic(or maybe that's intentional idk), sorry i just felt like i had to point it out i'll go back to my corner now...

zaka44

Jul 31, 2017
Hey mate ! I really enjoy your game.

The renders are really great , i like the story so far , so it s great overall.

I'm just a little disapointed that you don't have more patreon. Because you really deserve to !

If i can come with a suggestion: maybe try to made more regular uptade even if they are shorter , i think that way your game will be more visible and people may will be more interested .
(the more the game have uptade, the more it will be share on blog etc , so the more people will download it)

Nb : sorry for my english , you know french suck when it come to other language

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
It was a fun game, but if i didn't had this thread on my watched list, i would forget it long time ago. Well actually i did forgot it, and I remembered it today. I will probably wait for my next play until updates will become more frequently, or until the game will be abandoned.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
It was a fun game, but if i didn't had this thread on my watched list, i would forget it long time ago. Well actually i did forgot it, and I remembered it today. I will probably wait for my next play until updates will become more frequently, or until the game will be abandoned.
This game isn't abandoned, he's working on it and also quite well considering the low amount of patreons he has.

Reactions: Saruh Games

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
This game isn't abandoned, he's working on it and also quite well considering the low amount of patreons he has.
I know i've seen devs posts above mine. In terms of games i usually don't play every update, but i'm waiting for 2-3 or even more updates to have more content at once. In this case it means probably one play during a year, it is not enough to keep my curiosity, even if fetishes in this game belong to my favorites.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Uhm, there is a difference between a developer doing monthly updates with 1-2 in-game days so you wait a few updates between playing and a developer only releasing every few months adding a full week of in-game

Reactions: Saruh Games

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Uhm, there is a difference between a developer doing monthly updates with 1-2 in-game days so you wait a few updates between playing and a developer only releasing every few months adding a full week of in-game
I know, and i'm don't complaining, but i thought i can wait for more even in second case, silly me.
[Edit] But yeah, the less contend update has the less often i will be checking it.
I bassicaly training my patience through these games lol.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes