4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If you guys spot any bugs please tell me, I tested and re-tested but I might have left something pass, Ppm any time and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
As I said on a previous post the changes in interface and some added valeus made the old saves stop working, but it was a necessary evil...lol

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
0.2.7 Release
Patrons only
Mar 16 at 11:17pm
It's here finally!
Wow, that was some work...lol

So, this release is just a partial of the actual update I was planned 4 months ago (O_O), but anyway I really hope it was worth the wait, and the 3.0 will come faster, but I might do a 3.something instead, but let us see roll it rolls, so.... change log I guess....

Change log:

About 5 to 6000 lines of dialog (More or Less) I don't know for sure since I've already had a couple of beers....(o_O)

455 Images added to the script

5 more in-game days added

Continuation to all the Story paths...

Introduction to 2 new path which I'll call Mark Dark path and Faithful path (It's Really subtle but it's is there...)

And there's all for now guys!

I'd like to thank you all for your support and patience!!

Mega links:

MAC.:

Windows:

Linux:

Mediafire links:

MAC.:

Windows:

Linux:

See you soon guys!

Saruh
WOWWW just wow finally some light at the end of the tunnel after the long wait . Just a little advice that you leave the faithful path a bit for I doubt that gamers will get interested in that route that much and hope that we had advertise enough for your game to earn more support . Long live and thank you Saruh !

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
looking forward to this when I first tried it I was pleasantly surprised how enjoyable it was

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a way to just get with the best friend and skip out on the Mark guy?
Only way I can enjoy any NTR stuff is if it's just girls involved.

Yeah, I'm sexist like that. ;)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally the first "cuckold" scene altough without sex... i'm eager to see more scenes of this type (with sex, DP and gangbang of course)! Thanks to Dev

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to just get with the best friend and skip out on the Mark guy?
Only way I can enjoy any NTR stuff is if it's just girls involved.

Yeah, I'm sexist like that. ;)
I just saw this and saw the 2 girls and was hoping for a lesbian only route but I tried it and it doesn't seem possible.

Shame.

Reactions: botc76

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
A walkthrough would be very much appreciated.
There are a lot of branches, so it would be helpful.

The renders are still good, cool story... @Saruh only need to be regular with the updates.

Reactions: mazariah

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I like the story, it's pretty well written too and the game mechanics work on both paths I tried but I don't find the CGs very fappable. This episode does feel incomplete but it's a 2.7 rather than a 3.xx. Saruh did a good job churning this one out though. Kudos to him.

Reactions: madbloke

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
If you guys spot any bugs please tell me, I tested and re-tested but I might have left something pass, Ppm any time and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
there's a bug in the cuckold route, if Angelica chooses not to cheat with either ark, Aria or the gang and yo not tell Henry about it, after the line 'Angelica started to tell her about the big fight on Sunday' i get the error message <name thegangkiss1 is not defined>.
another bug is in the faithful wife route while Angelica and Aria are talking on the couch at Angelica's house, the image AngWesDoorS2-6 is missing and i get a grey female shape overlapping the background.

Makeshift

Nov 16, 2017
Love this game. I know Saruh feels bad about delaying the release date but in the end the quality of the content is top tier and honestly there is a lot of content, so I am happy to wait as long as needed. Very good work and I am excited to see future content, especially Henry's mom! Seems like that may a future direction in the game. Love me some MILFs. Great work Saruh.

Reactions: madbloke

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
there's a bug in the cuckold route, if Angelica chooses not to cheat with either ark, Aria or the gang and yo not tell Henry about it, after the line 'Angelica started to tell her about the big fight on Sunday' i get the error message <name thegangkiss1 is not defined>.
another bug is in the faithful wife route while Angelica and Aria are talking on the couch at Angelica's house, the image AngWesDoorS2-6 is missing and i get a grey female shape overlapping the background.
Thank you man! I'll look into it!

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes