4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
It's decided next update will be 0.3.1
Patrons only
Mar 22 at 6:06pm
What's up guys! Here just to give you guys a heads up on the next update, which will have 3 more in-game days, Saturday (Party day), Sunday and Monday, the script is half done already and Angelica will be taking a step forward on her perversion, more than I can say is that this Saturday will have some big surprises story wise and a lot of steamy sex scenes, as soon I have more progress to report I'll tell you guys, I know I said before that I had the script ready for the 0.3 but I decided to make some changes and add some more content, so I guess that it, I'll talk too you guys soon!
Thank you all for your support and patience!

Saruh

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I got this at Arias house, after going with the guys in alley, conversation with Aria was as if Angelica had gone to alley with henry, any ideas people?
Love the game btw, that's where next months patreon donation is going.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9484, in script
    if sunhentruth1 == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9593, in <module>
    elif (thegangkiss1 == True and henrycucksex2 == False):
NameError: name 'thegangkiss1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9484, in script
    if sunhentruth1 == True:
  File "G:\Games\Angelica's_Temptation-0.2.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "G:\Games\Angelica's_Temptation-0.2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Games\Angelica's_Temptation-0.2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9593, in <module>
    elif (thegangkiss1 == True and henrycucksex2 == False):
NameError: name 'thegangkiss1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Angelica's Temptation 0.2.7
I spotted that error too It will be fixed on the next update sorry for the inconvenience mate...

Reactions: madbloke

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Three things:
1. Anyone have a better walkthrough than the one posted here? The one posted lacks a lot of the answers and by winging it on some of the ones not mentioned I got a different path than the one I wanted to try (gonna try them all concurrently).
2. Fucking amazing game. Great update. Love the depth and how it's turning out.
3. The phrase about a night that will change their lives or something like that is severely overused in this game. It works once, but when it's used several times it looks bad.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
I had a lot of fun playing this game last night ;)

Some bugs here and there, hoping they will be fixed in the next update.

The animations however are a bit of a turn off as they are done poorly. Hope this could be improved!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow the couch scene was so hot , much better than the alley , love to see some shower action or night without henry on the forbidden love route :)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
This is a good game.
Now I will force myself to not play this game for several months so when I do play I have a lot of great quality content to enjoy.
This game is now bookmarked.

Reactions: Punkhazard

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Needs the Female Protagonist and Corruption tags. Almost missed this great game because of that.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi Guys ^^
Patrons only
Apr 19 at 5:10pm
Hey guys, how have you been? Missed me? So, first let me apologize for the lack of contact and progress reports this last month, my personal life is messy, y'all know that and if you don't you do now... (LOL)
But I'm here to tell you guys that the script is almost ready I only have to write Monday of the 3rd in-game week and we're on to the posing and rendering part once again, this one will be trick since it have a lot of sex scenes on Saturday and Sunday, might have even a orgy or two in the mix (Who knows?...^^), The reason I didn't finished yet was my personal problems as well as the stress of my job and I was really exhausted so the production level dropped really low, but I'm better now so let's keep up the good work, I'm counting on your support and patience so I can continue to present the work you guys like, and hopefully not disappoint your expectations!

Soon I'll be bringing some peeks and some presents for y'all, OK?

So I guess that's it, thank you all for your support and patience!

Saruh

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
seriously this is one of the best games I've played so far I loved the drama to the choices the sexy clothes very perverted she did not wear panties sometimes spank I loved everything even more so do more more !!!!!!! could have a lot more exhibitionism she likes to show herself more and more like....... i am now you fan!!!!

Reactions: Firebless

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
seriously this is one of the best games I've played so far I loved the drama to the choices the sexy clothes very perverted she did not wear panties sometimes spank I loved everything even more so do more more !!!!!!! could have a lot more exhibitionism she likes to show herself more and more like....... i am now you fan!!!!
Hey Crisbr, agreed, its a great game.

Now can you tell me what game or source is your avatar from, i like to see more of that :evilsmile:

Reactions: crisbr

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Well let's try to take this NTR shit to another level!
Patrons only
Apr 27 at 3:03pm
Yep, finished righting guys, in my opinion is like or really messy and disturbing or really great, NTR is a messed up fetish but I'm a messed up guy so I think is OK (LOL), But I'm here to report that now we are in the posing and rendering phase once again, so I'll be letting you guys peek on it, and I'll also be introducing a new Bimbo to the mix (Bimbos everywhere) and maybe some les-incest too (I'm all the way up on this NTR shit LOL) and I know many would prefer a slow progression thing but as Mr. Gray said "I don't make love, I fuck and I fuck hard!" That about how this game has being going, so keep tuned guys this is going to be another level of fapness...
Thank you all for all your support and patience!

Saruh

XBoyx

Jul 18, 2017
Well let's try to take this NTR shit to another level!
Patrons only
Apr 27 at 3:03pm
Yep, finished righting guys, in my opinion is like or really messy and disturbing or really great, NTR is a messed up fetish but I'm a messed up guy so I think is OK (LOL), But I'm here to report that now we are in the posing and rendering phase once again, so I'll be letting you guys peek on it, and I'll also be introducing a new Bimbo to the mix (Bimbos everywhere) and maybe some les-incest too (I'm all the way up on this NTR shit LOL) and I know many would prefer a slow progression thing but as Mr. Gray said "I don't make love, I fuck and I fuck hard!" That about how this game has being going, so keep tuned guys this is going to be another level of fapness...
Thank you all for all your support and patience!

Saruh
Do we any date for release? I really like ur game, hope u finish the update soon ahaha

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes