4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i guess if you like playing a complete whore/moron who cucks her husband at every opportunity, this is the game for you. I looked at the genre tags, and while NTR was the first tag, I didn't realize that pretty much the entirety of this game is her making dumb cuck/ntr decisions.

Even if you try to stay faithful to your husband, or go a husband/lesbian only route, you cannot, it's actually impossible to avoid/limit temptation, eventually you will be forced to into sexual situations that the MC has no control over herself or the situation. can't say i'm a fan, but clearly it appeals to other people.

I appreciate the work you've done on the game, but it's not for me, good luck to you in the future.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I really misjudged that game, as it progresses it gets really good, with many options and routes you can take. I have to admit that I like a slow build, and I hope that the "good wife" route will go that way, but even that fast way down to cheat hell has some appeal. Keep up the good work!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
A recurring theme on the forum as a whole, is members playing female protag corruption/ntr/cuckold type games & then posting how angry/frustrated they are because they can't play through the game with the mc not fucking anyone else except 'themselves'.
I don't understand it at all.
Can someone please explain?
I think someone maybe should publish a game entitled 'The Faithful Wife/Girlfriend', where the whole point of the game is for the mc female to refuse all male advances, except the ones from the husband/boyfriend.
Then maybe these people can have something that they could enjoy.
Not having a go at anyone, just my take on it guys ;)

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
A recurring theme on the forum as a whole, is members playing female protag corruption/ntr/cuckold type games & then posting how angry/frustrated they are because they can't play through the game with the mc not fucking anyone else except 'themselves'.
I think someone maybe should publish a game entitled 'The Faithful Wife/Girlfriend', where the whole point of the game is for the mc female to refuse all male advances, except the ones from the husband/boyfriend.

It's possible that those people just want the MC to be more intelligent, less of a whore, and actually make choices that matter? When most of the choices are "kiss him/her/they" or "don't", or there is no choice. No options on going to locations to avoid or enable certain situations or characters. That may be why some people have issues, in an NTR/Cuck based game. This game is more like a visual novel that you ride you along with.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I totally agree with you, I hate the kind of game that only has a decent sex scene after the 5th or 6th update, or that kind of game where the only thing you can get it is a BJ or HJ getting to have sex only by the end of the as if the whole point in the is to get laid only one time, that's why I plan to make a game of fast progression with so many options that but also a dramatic story and dramatic consequences to follow why should I limit the sexual content in a SEX game? I really don't get it...
Specially since the MC is a woman, I may sound sexcist, but for hot girl sex is easy as a snap of finger what I can give to those who prefer a more prudish approach is to give in the game a choice to fuck or not to fuck, afterall I have always said that for me Bimbos are fun to play with it...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Also for those who like to play with bimbos I recommend you to play ToH - The adventures of Tomami (or something like that) which is one of the biggest inspirations for Angelica's Temptation, it is an old Japanese Rpg maker game where the MC is woman who gets fucked a lot, one of the best NTR games i've played, after that you may have an idea of how far I plan to go with this project, although I plan to go even further than that...
;D

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Also for those who like to play with bimbos I recommend you to play ToH - The adventures of Tomami (or something like that) which is one of the biggest inspirations for Angelica's Temptation, it is an old Japanese Rpg maker game where the MC is woman who gets fucked a lot, one of the best NTR games i've played, after that you may have an idea of how far I plan to go with this project, although I plan to go even further than that...
;D
Appreciate your replies, Sarah.
I think I've said this before, but just to clarify, this game is great & I just love Angelica.
As you say, why should you limit the sexual content in the game.
You should take it as far as you want to.
I'd like to see Angelica fuck everybody she can & get ganbanged, the whole lot.
I really like where you're going with this & am interested to see how the story develops & what you get Angelica to do next.
It's all been pretty awesome so far.
All the best ;)

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
;D
I'm interested in the game you're talking about but I can't find anything like it in my searches

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I gave this a try whilst waiting for updates to other games and enjoyed it. Though I avoided the lesbian path as much as possible as that doesn't do anything for me but then no game is totally perfect.

Man does Angelica get ugly when she is pissed off at Henry.

Didn't run into any bugs on the path I took but I will run through other paths next. I like the rate of progress and it suits the fact she is a sexually frustrated minx who hasn't had any sugar for some time. It is generally well written well the path I have followed to date is.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
glad I gave this game a go. I enjoy playing adult games in general. I could care less about the content tags as long as its not too buggy of a mess in content and gameplay.

There's good content in this game. The characters are on a journey of self-discovery and each play through adds another layer of depth and insight towards their love, lust, motivations, marriage, and friendships. I had to play throughout the game to find it and i find myself wanting more. I wasn't expecting that. I'm on my 5th playthrough trying to see if I missed anything from the previous runs I played. I was pleasantly surprised throughout each run so far as I learned more about each character. I enjoy the conflict each character have within themselves as well as their interactions with other characters. You HAVE to play this game a few times with different choices to experience this.

Keep doing what you do. I cant wait to see whats in store for these characters!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... I played this for the first time and I laughed my ass off. That dumb ass husband needs to get cucked. He was whining like a bitch when she kissed a girl in front of him. So the dev does a good job at showing his whining faces. Plus I wanted to try a female MC for once so I enjoyed it so far.

Reactions: crisbr

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So... I played this for the first time and I laughed my ass off. That dumb ass husband needs to get cucked. He was whining like a bitch when she kissed a girl in front of him. So the dev does a good job at showing his whining faces. Plus I wanted to try a female MC for once so I enjoyed it so far.
Actually, he is an unknowing cuck in most paths as he gets cheated on behind his back with her and/or his best friend

Try playing again and don't choose 'Let it Happen' with Mark and then choose 'Give it a try' one morning in bed with Henry and you are on the cuckoldry path as in he knows and sees her fucking others

Reactions: crisbr

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I got this at Arias house, after going with the guys in alley, conversation with Aria was as if Angelica had gone to alley with henry, any ideas people?
Love the game btw, that's where next months patreon donation is going.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9484, in script
    if sunhentruth1 == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9593, in <module>
    elif (thegangkiss1 == True and henrycucksex2 == False):
NameError: name 'thegangkiss1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9484, in script
    if sunhentruth1 == True:
  File "G:\Games\Angelica's_Temptation-0.2.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "G:\Games\Angelica's_Temptation-0.2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Games\Angelica's_Temptation-0.2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9593, in <module>
    elif (thegangkiss1 == True and henrycucksex2 == False):
NameError: name 'thegangkiss1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Angelica's Temptation 0.2.7

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes