4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
I know, and i'm don't complaining, but i thought i can wait for more even in second case, silly me.
[Edit] But yeah, the less contend update has the less often i will be checking it.
I bassicaly training my patience through these games lol.
If i remember correctly, then this is going to be the last update and the game will be finished. The update from 0.1 to 0.2 was a lot shorter than this.

I think he said that he has no time or some other reason why he wants it to be finished in this update, could've been the low amount of patreons as i said before.

Reactions: 03abc

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
If i remember correctly, then this is going to be the last update and the game will be finished. The update from 0.1 to 0.2 was a lot shorter than this.

I think he said that he has no time or some other reason why he wants it to be finished in this update, could've been the low amount of patreons as i said before.
Thanks for the info, i didn't know that, like i said before i only remembered about this game 1-2 days ago, but i was read some of latest post by dev. That's sad news indeed, well best luck to the creator, whathever he will be doing in future then.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
If i remember correctly, then this is going to be the last update and the game will be finished.
I don't think you remember correctly:

In this post he says he might finish the game after the update and maybe make an expansion:

But literally the next post says he changed his mind and is gonna stick with it until version 1.0 and make 2 more expansions after it.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Overall progress 95%
Patrons only
03-05th-2018

What's up guys! Saruh the delayer here LOL, so I know this is taking way more time than I said it would, but I think I underestimate the amount of renders and the size of this "partial" update, because it's a whole lot of images plus scenarios, plus the new interface, so that being a whole lot of work, plus my job, nightshifts, my family, personal life problems, wow what a jorney, so much happened in only four months I even thought about giving up but your support was one of the reasons I didn't, so I thank you for all your support and patience both the new patrons as well as the ones who are with me since the release of the demo, and sorry for the emotional BS, but I really needed to thank you all!
About the game, all that I need to do now is to finish the last scenarios which I'm doing now and put everything together which the only thing I can't do it remotely from my job, because it is a copy and paste kind of a job, about 400 and something images to implement along almost 7000 lines of game script and I plan to do all of this on my two days off of this week, and all of this are the remaing 5% of the progress, and sorry about the constant delays, that's why I hate giving release dates, I can never meet them, but anyway it's almost over guys, almost, so I'll be seeing you all very soon, once again, thank you for all your support and patience!

Saruh

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
WOW, i am waiting for new update...I like this Angy outfits and NTR scenes are so hot...Good luck with new update and thnaks for working on it)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
WOW another NTRBitch for me which is Angelica ! very nice but I noticed that this game is under rated which is I don't understand why

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Please release it ! I dont care it is bugged or not :D
But there are a lot of it... since the story has too many variations there are a lot to fix, too f*cking many images to implement and few semi-animations to make, plus the limited amount of time I have to work on it is damaging...
But worry not, I'm almost done, Thursday and Friday are my days-off from work and I'll have time to hopefully finish it...

XBoyx

Jul 18, 2017
Just testing for bugs and giving the last touches on the new interface, I might even release today... If I finish everything...
I can't wait for it! I played the game so many times... Thanks and congratulations for the great work!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
0.2.7 Release
Patrons only
Mar 16 at 11:17pm
It's here finally!
Wow, that was some work...lol

So, this release is just a partial of the actual update I was planned 4 months ago (O_O), but anyway I really hope it was worth the wait, and the 3.0 will come faster, but I might do a 3.something instead, but let us see roll it rolls, so.... change log I guess....

Change log:

About 5 to 6000 lines of dialog (More or Less) I don't know for sure since I've already had a couple of beers....(o_O)

455 Images added to the script

5 more in-game days added

Continuation to all the Story paths...

Introduction to 2 new path which I'll call Mark Dark path and Faithful path (It's Really subtle but it's is there...)

And there's all for now guys!

I'd like to thank you all for your support and patience!!

Mega links:

MAC.:

Windows:

Linux:

Mediafire links:

MAC.:

Windows:

Linux:

See you soon guys!

Saruh

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes