4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well I still don't get it what @markpucuchu said about the scene on Angelica's Temptation not being fappable if someone can help me understand any feedback it is appreciated, but since english in not my native language I ask if you have something to say please be specific...

Thank you all

Saruh
We're a bunch of weirdos, who knows what he means. :D

U

User_32285

Well I still don't get it what @markpucuchu said about the scene on Angelica's Temptation not being fappable if someone can help me understand any feedback it is appreciated, but since english in not my native language I ask if you have something to say please be specific...

Thank you all

Saruh
I replied to your post (350) asking what it means in my (post 351) with many synonyms for "fapping".

Did you not read it or did you not understand? Fapping means masturbating, so he (markpucuchu) probably meant he was not turned on by it (the scene).

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I replied to your post (350) asking what it means in my (post 351) with many synonyms for "fapping".

Did you not read it or did you not understand? Fapping means masturbating, so he (markpucuchu) probably meant he was not turned on by it (the scene).
The problem is not the meaning of the word(s) but the context and while your interpretation may be correct, you're still just speculating. It would be nice to get a straight answer from the author of said statement.

U

User_32285

The problem is not the meaning of the word(s) but the context and while your interpretation may be correct, you're still just speculating. It would be nice to get a straight answer from the author of said statement.
Since the poster in question "liked" my explanation I think it's safe to assume my "speculation" is on target, but thanks for speculating about what the problem is while tellling me I am speculating.....

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Since the poster in question "liked" my explanation I think it's safe to assume my "speculation" is on target, but thanks for speculating about what the problem is while tellling me I am speculating.....
Good for you for getting a like /s
But that still does not answer the question. Your post #351 explains the meaning of the word fappable or fapping.
I mean, your explanation of 'chokin' the chicken' doesn't explain why or how Saruh should 'make the sex scenes (images and script) fappable'
What is wrong and what needs to change according to him?

And in your second post you say 'probably meant he was not turned on by it'
But that is still no explanation why or what is wrong with the game.

Reactions: crisbr

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Do you guys actually fap while playing these sort of games? I though that was just a meme.

U

User_32285

Good for you for getting a like /s
But that still does not answer the question. Your post #351 explains the meaning of the word fappable or fapping.
I mean, your explanation of 'chokin' the chicken' doesn't explain why or how Saruh should 'make the sex scenes (images and script) fappable'
What is wrong and what needs to change according to him?

And in your second post you say 'probably meant he was not turned on by it'
But that is still no explanation why or what is wrong with the game.
Why would Saruh say :
Well I still don't get it what @markpucuchu said about the scene on Angelica's Temptation not being fappable if someone can help me understand any feedback it is appreciated
if she specificaly wanted @markpucuchu's reason for not finding that scene fappable?

Maybe I am wrong, but why not let @Saruh reply to my post? I don't get why you are argueing about this with me or what your interest is exactly? I was just answering a question in a post by Saruh I read.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Guys relax. Some like, some don’t. A’s facial expressions are too exaggerated in a lot of the renders. Some are downright scary where she’s baring her teeth, almost cross eyed and looks like a cobra about to swallow another one. Basically I get turned on by one image and deflated by the next:not fappable. And too much text on an un fappable render especially if it’s Just to emphasise a known action kills the excitement/arousal for me. End of story. Am not here to tell Saruh how to develop his game which on the whole is quite good, I just made a suggestion which ‘might’ increase his patronage. @rideroftheapocalypse, you understood from the start and your post had me LMAO.

Reactions: User_32285
Nov 30, 2017
Game is pretty decent. I think it could use more lesbian content but that's what I think about just almost every game. Good work so far. I like that Mark isn't a complete tool.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Please, cease your patronage right now!
May 6 at 2:10pm
Guys, I'm sorry to inform that for a serie of personal reasons I won't be able to continue to work on this project, so I ask you all to cease your patronage as fast as you can, since I can't reimburse the money I received for May I'll still deliver the 3.1 update as soon as I can but unfortunately I won't be able to work on that as my life is right now, I'm really sorry guys, but for now I don't have the time nor the resources to continue to work, and as I said when I started this project I'll always try to be as honest and sincere with you guys as I possibly can, once again I'm really sorry, I know this project has it's fans so I'm sorry to disappoint, after the delivering the 3.1 update this project will be officially "On Hold", I thank you all for all your support until right now, and would never be the one who would continue to receive your support without working for it.
Thank you all!

Saruh

PS.: I don't know when neither if I'll be able to restart it, but we can all hope for the best, right?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
A real shame.
For what it's worth, I liked it a lot
Guys, I'm sorry to inform that for a serie of personal reasons I won't be able to continue to work on this project, so I ask you all to cease your patronage as fast as you can, since I can't reimburse the money I received for May I'll still deliver the 3.1 update as soon as I can but unfortunately I won't be able to work on that as my life is right now, I'm really sorry guys, but for now I don't have the time nor the resources to continue to work, and as I said when I started this project I'll always try to be as honest and sincere with you guys as I possibly can, once again I'm really sorry, I know this project has it's fans so I'm sorry to disappoint, after the delivering the 3.1 update this project will be officially "On Hold", I thank you all for all your support until right now, and would never be the one who would continue to receive your support without working for it.
Thank you all!

Saruh

PS.: I don't know when neither if I'll be able to restart it, but we can all hope for the best, right?
A real shame.
For what it's worth, I liked it a lot.
Fair play to you for being upfront about it & not leaving patrons hanging(and still paying).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do next;)

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Thank you all!

Saruh

It is really a pity to see another nice project getting abandoned (officially "On Hold"), it seems I get a lot of that with games that I like a lot (Humbling Experience, Innocence Lost, Teacher's Pets, etc...).

But your life is what's most importat, so good luck to you and be happy.

Hope to see you come back some time with full energy and continue to work on the game with even much more quality than the one you already had. :)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nooooo, another one bites the dust. It was getting good too with the different paths (straight up full slut mode cheating, turning Henry into a cuck, being good, etc). Well at least we get one last update :FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes