4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
:test2::FeelsBadMan::cryingface::':)OhMyGoodness:
and a pity right now that I just found out that there are 3 types of history in this game,
I really liked the way you reject everyone and you will find your husband at the office and she starts to provoke him making him more and more excited imagining her with another man oohhh soo hot ....Fuck i soo sad!!! Saruh you are the best!!!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I do not know exactly why but he is not abandoned he promised a last update and then goes to the standby mode until he solves his private life I really enjoyed this game too I'm anxious waiting he returns and I want to be the first to help in this project because it is very good even especially the route that the wife begins to make her husband get more and more imagining her with another man, he will make him like these desires

Reactions: Del.Mar and siamese

siamese

May 2, 2017
wow, thanks for the info mate, good to hear it. It's rare to have a game this good, so many way to play, so many decesion to make, good character render,..etc.. so good

Reactions: crisbr

siamese

May 2, 2017
it's funny to see ppl who hate NTR complain abt NTR ruined the game or smth like that haha
1st: this game is playable in so many way, not just 1 if they can't handle it
2nd: i don't understand why they get mad when watching the character get cucked lol, it's a game and they don't even have to imagine themself as the husband or putting yourself in his situation lol (somehow it's pathetic if you really think that way lol), just simply enjoy watching the girls

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
it's funny to see ppl who hate NTR complain abt NTR ruined the game or smth like that haha
1st: this game is playable in so many way, not just 1 if they can't handle it
2nd: i don't understand why they get mad when watching the character get cucked lol, it's a game and they don't even have to imagine themself as the husband or putting yourself in his situation lol (somehow it's pathetic if you really think that way lol), just simply enjoy watching the girls
:eazyHype: OHHH that's it,You said everything!!!!!

KMClv1cq54SgVnlKcvQ4zKb8W9P7fvdM2GDQoYbny4O_vrpVhu3zY9ULFrreZyHP.jpg

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Must suck going through life thinking you're a cuck anytime you see a woman who has no idea who you are, that you would never have any future with, or any possibility of any contact in general with, has interaction with a man that makes her happy or otherwise. "Oh that girl is getting married, she's cucking me." "Oh my sister has a boyfriend, she's cucking me." "Oh actress so and so is getting married, she's cucking me." Better not interact with any woman ever, I mean even your mom is cucking you if you have that kind of view.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Must suck going through life thinking you're a cuck anytime you see a woman who has no idea who you are, that you would never have any future with, or any possibility of any contact in general with, has interaction with a man that makes her happy or otherwise. "Oh that girl is getting married, she's cucking me." "Oh my sister has a boyfriend, she's cucking me." "Oh actress so and so is getting married, she's cucking me." Better not interact with any woman ever, I mean even your mom is cucking you if you have that kind of view.
This post is cucking me. We need an NTR tag for the thread, not just the game! :evilsmile::evilsmile:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
This was one of the best games here. Each route changed her personality so much it will be missed
yeah is soo sad but as hope at the end of the tunnel because he said he would release one last update and as soon as things get better he returns saruh has personality I believe he will not abandon us

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes