4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Remember: your focus determines your reality , May the render force be with you .... @Saruh-@<@-

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
There will be no update. The game is abandoned, dev quit.
Dev said himself he will try get the update that he promised out when he can. Look at page 21 of the thread, his post was a month ago. If he gave up i'm sure he wouldn't have typed anything more in this thread.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
He contacted me a couple of months back to proof-read the last part of the script saying he would get some free time to finish that update only to contact me again a couple of days later saying it didn't go through and to forget about it.
I have not heard from him since.
Ohh This is Sad man i love This game

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What's up guys!

So I don't come with good news, but a sincere apology and a goodbye at least for my part, after months trying to scrap some time to come back to this project I have come to the realization that it won't be possible for me to continue, for a series of personal reasons, so I decided to pass on the assets to the game creation for anyone who may have interest in picking up from where I left or even to remake the whole thing, I have uploaded all of my Daz3D assets to MEGA, inside this file you will find all my models (Angelica, Aria, Henry, Mark and some others) and a lot more and if anyone want to continue the project be my guest, I'll also give you the last script for the 3.1 update which is ready but not fully tested yet, I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for a response but I though it was going to be possible for me but those last months proved to me that it won't, but anyway thank you all for your support and patience!

Here the link for the Daz3D Assetes folder:

And here the ren'py project:

I truly hope someone can continue it, I would hate to see Angelica die like this, without a end to her story, well any way thank you all, see you around I guess,

Saruh

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Now I finished my playthrough on the cheating path and I have to say @Mircom3D in my humble opinion in terms of story and choices given you surpassed LwT and Eleanor from LoP.
You gave us the option to cheat with both the MC and Anne in that way you made the field equal for both, and by the and of this update they both can catch each other, on my playthrough they both did, him caught her lying about Ryan and she caught him on the end with Chloe when Troy showed her the tablet, this situation alone made me wish I could support you on patreon, which I unfortunately can't, but if anyone ever ask me which is the best NTR game today and one of the best of all times, well you know the answer, thank you for you hard work and I'll be waiting anxiously for the next update! Keep up the good work!

fbass

May 18, 2017
Now I finished my playthrough on the cheating path and I have to say @Mircom3D in my humble opinion in terms of story and choices given you surpassed LwT and Eleanor from LoP.
You gave us the option to cheat with both the MC and Anne in that way you made the field equal for both, and by the and of this update they both can catch each other, on my playthrough they both did, him caught her lying about Ryan and she caught him on the end with Chloe when Troy showed her the tablet, this situation alone made me wish I could support you on patreon, which I unfortunately can't, but if anyone ever ask me which is the best NTR game today and one of the best of all times, well you know the answer, thank you for you hard work and I'll be waiting anxiously for the next update! Keep up the good work!
Love your work but wrong thread lol

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I don't really see why anyone would take it on, especially if their intention was to make money from it.
This game got very little support from start to finish.
I used to check on his patreon page and it never had more than twenty-something supporters.
He was probably spending loads of time on this and getting $80-100 per month, for his troubles.
Then, I remember there was some negativity on here and the guy probably just thought, fuck it.
And who can blame him?
Putting all that time and effort in for next to nothing?
Not me, that's for sure.;)

Reactions: yvb

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I don't really see why anyone would take it on, especially if their intention was to make money from it.
This game got very little support from start to finish.
I used to check on his patreon page and it never had more than twenty-something supporters.
He was probably spending loads of time on this and getting $80-100 per month, for his troubles.
Then, I remember there was some negativity on here and the guy probably just thought, fuck it.
And who can blame him?
Putting all that time and effort in for next to nothing?
Not me, that's for sure.;)
Thing is he wasn't consistent with his updates, obviously if you don't release stuff every month you're bound to lose supporters. Specialy if you gone for months.

I would legit take this game on if i had any knowledge of how you even make a game lol. I even downloaded the assets and that was 30gb! that's how serious i was.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Thing is he wasn't consistent with his updates, obviously if you don't release stuff every month you're bound to lose supporters. Specialy if you gone for months.

I would legit take this game on if i had any knowledge of how you even make a game lol. I even downloaded the assets and that was 30gb! that's how serious i was.
I would probably tend to agree with you, as regards the updates.

I downloaded the project myself and had a look at the code.
It looked quite complex to someone like me, who only knows the basics of ren'py.
But, as I said, I can't see why anyone would want to take it on.
There's quite obviously no money in it, and I can't think that anyone would want to spend the huge amount of time required to continue it, for no monetary gain.
Just my take on it.
Obviously, I could be completely and utterly wrong.:)

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Since no one want it, I'm taking it back then, I was fired from my job after three years so I got a sufficient amount of money from the insurance and bought a new and better PC, so I'll restart, the bad news is that I'll restart from the beginning let's say it's a revamp or a remake, but the fact is that I can confirm that I'm back... and Angelica will be back too, just wait for news...

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes