4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

zaka44

Jul 31, 2017
Wish you the best luck with Angelica and hope you come back with some great content ! : D

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Since no one want it, I'm taking it back then, I was fired from my job after three years so I got a sufficient amount of money from the insurance and bought a new and better PC, so I'll restart, the bad news is that I'll restart from the beginning let's say it's a revamp or a remake, but the fact is that I can confirm that I'm back... and Angelica will be back too, just wait for news...
Sorry to hear your bad news, but the rest of it is great news, so glad you are back and I wish you all the best for the future.
Really looking forward to this again now. :love:

Reactions: crisbr and patrickB

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Since no one want it, I'm taking it back then, I was fired from my job after three years so I got a sufficient amount of money from the insurance and bought a new and better PC, so I'll restart, the bad news is that I'll restart from the beginning let's say it's a revamp or a remake, but the fact is that I can confirm that I'm back... and Angelica will be back too, just wait for news...
That's great news (well, erm, bad for you I guess). This was one of the games I really liked! Make sure you allow us to really humiliate the husband (whose name I have now forgotten).

Reactions: crisbr

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome Back Saruh XOXO

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
great news for recover the game¡¡¡.......sorry about your job.
Good Luck and i wish you the best

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Splendid! I just hope you won't find Jesus or something similiar anytime soon (bitter recent experience with one dev) :D. I really liked your Angelica. Great to have her (and you too ofc) back! Good Luck! ;)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry for your job man :(
Is this revamp will be the same as the original game or are you going to create a new story ? (I hope the chara-design will stay as it was I really love your Angelica !!)
Well it's nice to see Angelica's back (and you too) so welcome back !!

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry for your job but that is great news for the game and its fans. I will pledge you if you indeed restart it and keep it on

lilindie

Jul 7, 2017
Hey Saruh, welcome back! What's the reasoning for it being a revamp or a remake instead of just continuing the story? I'm not against your decision, just wondering (as a former baker)

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks guys, is really good to know that you guys are still supporting this project, it gives me even more encouragement!
As for the revamp or remake, is just that I want to add a little more to the story and with a better PC I can make better renders and animations, as for the character maybe I will improve Aria's appearance (Sometimes I thing I hit her with a ugly stick... LOL)
But worry not Angelica will still be the same after all she's hot, at least I think so...
So just wait a little more and as soon as I start to work I'll give guys an update about it...

See y'all soon

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks guys, is really good to know that you guys are still supporting this project, it gives me even more encouragement!
As for the revamp or remake, is just that I want to add a little more to the story and with a better PC I can make better renders and animations, as for the character maybe I will improve Aria's appearance (Sometimes I thing I hit her with a ugly stick... LOL)
But worry not Angelica will still be the same after all she's hot, at least I think so...
So just wait a little more and as soon as I start to work I'll give guys an update about it...

See y'all soon
Thank you to not change the chara-design of Angelica :) she's super hot !!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
WOW ! this is great ! it's nice to be back Saruh ! one of my top NTR bitch Angelica will be back on top soon

ecilops

May 21, 2017
See you soon!!!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What's up guys, just to give you guys a heads up, already got the new computer, I've bought but hadn't received but now I did and I'm currently downloading assets (so fucking much to download...) I had my library but something happened and I lost all the textures that I had so now I'm downloading all over again... but that's part of the work too I guess and since I told guys I would tell you when I started to work... well here I am... And soon I'll have something to show, but worry not Angelica is safe, I just lost Aria, Henry and Mark, so there might be some changes...
Ah right and the New title of the the game will be"Angelica's Temptation: From the beginning"
See you guys soon!

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
What's up guys, just to give you guys a heads up, already got the new computer, I've bought but hadn't received but now I did and I'm currently downloading assets (so fucking much to download...) I had my library but something happened and I lost all the textures that I had so now I'm downloading all over again... but that's part of the work too I guess and since I told guys I would tell you when I started to work... well here I am... And soon I'll have something to show, but worry not Angelica is safe, I just lost Aria, Henry and Mark, so there might be some changes...
Ah right and the New title of the the game will be"Angelica's Temptation: From the beginning"
See you guys soon!
Great news, this game was one of my favorites!

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes