4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I was thinking arround to do something in Daz.. with a milf or something but quite realistic one and bitchy at the same time.. rememberd your game.. apparently you're coming back I should wait I guess and do some fanwork..
I'm excited to read all these good news.. can't wait for her..

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey what's up guys!

So let me give you guys a quick update, I'm still finish building scenes and rendering, the reason it's taking so long was because I made a mistake while updating my pc drivers and had to reinstall my windows and that caused the Daz3D to be erased from my pc, I didn't lost anything but when you reinstall the Daz3D you will have a error to occur when loading runtime textures from scenes that were saved before the present installation date, but it's fixable though it takes a lot of time, also I had some personal life stuff to deal with but that I won't discuss in here, but the good news is that I'm on the finishing line of this chapter, the thing is that I think I over did it, there's 30k + words (That beeing 2.5k+ dialog lines) in this new introduction chapter, there won't be many choices to make in this release but after the introduction story there will be a few, so you guys can see that I kind of over did it,
as for renders the surpass the 500 mark already, now if you get that plus the new characters creation (Since I like to build and customize my own models) which takes time to make it and the fact that I'm still trying to figure it out how to make proper animations, and the fact that despite my little understaing of Daz3d I'm still an amateur on it, that might give you guys a notion of why is taking longer to release it than last time, but after I have the foundation ready the next update will take way less time to make, but we will get to that later, I think and I hope not to be wrong about that but by the middle of August or a little later I will be releasing it, as for the patreon page please don't start supporting yet since I have yet to update somethings in there, but after the release of the introduction chapter if you guys think it's worth I'll thank you for your support, well I think that's it, I'll come back later to show you guys the new characters in the game, I thank you all for your patience!

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey what's up guys!

So let me give you guys a quick update, I'm still finish building scenes and rendering, the reason it's taking so long was because I made a mistake while updating my pc drivers and had to reinstall my windows and that caused the Daz3D to be erased from my pc, I didn't lost anything but when you reinstall the Daz3D you will have a error to occur when loading runtime textures from scenes that were saved before the present installation date, but it's fixable though it takes a lot of time, also I had some personal life stuff to deal with but that I won't discuss in here, but the good news is that I'm on the finishing line of this chapter, the thing is that I think I over did it, there's 30k + words (That beeing 2.5k+ dialog lines) in this new introduction chapter, there won't be many choices to make in this release but after the introduction story there will be a few, so you guys can see that I kind of over did it,
as for renders the surpass the 500 mark already, now if you get that plus the new characters creation (Since I like to build and customize my own models) which takes time to make it and the fact that I'm still trying to figure it out how to make proper animations, and the fact that despite my little understaing of Daz3d I'm still an amateur on it, that might give you guys a notion of why is taking longer to release it than last time, but after I have the foundation ready the next update will take way less time to make, but we will get to that later, I think and I hope not to be wrong about that but by the middle of August or a little later I will be releasing it, as for the patreon page please don't start supporting yet since I have yet to update somethings in there, but after the release of the introduction chapter if you guys think it's worth I'll thank you for your support, well I think that's it, I'll come back later to show you guys the new characters in the game, I thank you all for your patience!
Thanks for the hard work! I'm excited to try out update 3.1(y) :whistle:

Reactions: Alishia-68

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I like this story. The NTR was a little hard to avoid but it didnt go for that bad ending sort of thing.
When is the next version ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I like this story. The NTR was a little hard to avoid but it didnt go for that bad ending sort of thing.
When is the next version ?
See the "Abandoned" prefix? That means the game is, well, abandoned. There is not next version.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
See the "Abandoned" prefix? That means the game is, well, abandoned. There is not next version.
Well there is no next version of THIS version of the game but the dev tell us that he plans on creating a new game based on this one.
And if you are curious it's write just a few post before yours. ^^

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man I really got to read those first I seem to run into them by acccident.
Why do they abandone those games that have potentiaal I just dont get it its a shame.

Last edited:

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Wow, came back to this thread for nostalgia, only to see you're back, that's great news

A remake/revamp isn't bad at all, The Adventurous Couple definitely benefited from it's revamp as well, helped with the buildup which is something most ntr games seem to sadly rush through

The size of the "new" game is a good sign, although the lack of choices does dissapoint a bit, guess we'll have to wait and see how much freedom we get

Anyway, good luck with finishing up the first release, looking forward to it

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys I had promised that I would come to introduce the new models and characters of the game, but since I'm rendering so so many images I didn't manage to do this until now, among those characters some you may know while others are completely new, and the model although I can't say that they are 100% my creation (Because of base mats and and textures) but I doubt you saw any of them in any other game, because if you did that means I've been incompetent, so let's begin with those three... The Angels.png
One of them you already know, she is the main protagonist of this crazy story that I'm writing, as for the one in the middle is her Mom (Angela) and if you didn't guessed the one on your the right is Angelica's little sister (Julia), they will all have a big role to play in the game, but I won't give you any spoilers...

The Swayers.png
Those three are the Sawyers, the one in the middle you guys already know but the model changed, he's Angelica's husband (Henry), the milf one your left is his mom (Alice) (I know she's looking younger then him, aging morph didn't work well on her)
and the old dude on the right is Henry's father (John) they will also play major roles in this story...

Aria and Dad.png
Here's Aria and the older dude is her father (Micheal)...
Mark And Viky.png
And here's Mark and the girl is his wife or soon to be ex-wife (Vicky), Vicky didn't appeared a lot on the last version but this time she will have a much bigger role in the story
Mike & Tamara.png
And last and maybe least Tamara and Lil' Mike both had a small participation in the last version but I was planing to give them a much bigger role and now I can do this since the start and develop a better participation for then in story

So that's it, I know it ain't much but since I'm still rendering like crazy I didn't had the time to spare, there are more character to show but since they won't be in the introduction chapter or the new version 0.1(Didn't decided yet..), I won't be showing them there are more girls and some more guys in the game but I will show them as the story progress.

Now for the overall progress, I'm still rendering, I overdid it and now I can't go back, if I guessed correctly the this intro or new ver. 0.1 will have at least *500 renders and some animations, sfx and music (so as you guys can guess I barely have time to even fap, I didn't even had the time to play Kingdom come, Far Cry 5 and the new one that I just downloaded, I'm dying to play Hitman 2, some much to play so little time T_T) but well, it's the choice I made so I'll keep grinding...

So, that's it for now, I'll talk to you guys again soon!

*EDIT - I've made a mistake I was counting the animation renders together with the other ones, sorry for that

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hi guys I had promised that I would come to introduce the new models and characters of the game, but since I'm rendering so so many images I didn't manage to do this until now, among those characters some you may know while others are completely new, and the model although I can't say that they are 100% my creation (Because of base mats and and textures) but I doubt you saw any of them in any other game, because if you did that means I've been incompetent, so let's begin with those three... View attachment 372086
One of them you already know, she is the main protagonist of this crazy story that I'm writing, as for the one in the middle is her Mom (Angela) and if you didn't guessed the one on your the right is Angelica's little sister (Julia), they will all have a big role to play in the game, but I won't give you any spoilers...

View attachment 372089
Those three are the Sawyers, the one in the middle you guys already know but the model changed, he's Angelica's husband (Henry), the milf one your left is his mom (Alice) (I know she's looking younger then him, aging morph didn't work well on her)
and the old dude on the right is Henry's father (John) they will also play major roles in this story...

View attachment 372100
View attachment 372105
And here's Mark and the girl is his wife or soon to be ex-wife (Vicky), Vicky didn't appeared a lot on the last version but this time she will have a much bigger role in the story
View attachment 372109
And last and maybe least Tamara and Lil' Mike both had a small participation in the last version but I was planing to give them a much bigger role and now I can do this since the start and develop a better participation for then in story

So that's it, I know it ain't much but since I'm still rendering like crazy I didn't had the time to spare, there are more character to show but since they won't be in the introduction chapter or the new version 0.1(Didn't decided yet..), I won't be showing them there are more girls and some more guys in the game but I will show them as the story progress.

Now for the overall progress, I'm still rendering, I overdid it and now I can't go back, if I guessed correctly the this intro or new ver. 0.1 will have at least 900 renders and some animations, sfx and music (so as you guys can guess I barely have time to even fap, I didn't even had the time to play Kingdom come, Far Cry 5 and the new one that I just downloaded, I'm dying to play Hitman 2, some much to play so little time T_T) but well, it's the choice I made so I'll keep grinding...

So what are you tryin to say? That the abandoned tag will be removed soon?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So what are you tryin to say? That the abandoned tag will be removed soon?
If you go some posts back you will see that I restarted the project but since I lost most of my older model and Daz3d resources I had to restart from scratch, so no, the "Angelica's Temptation" project it is indeed abandoned but I'm currently working on the "Angelica's Temptation: From the beginning" which is a new project or a revamp/new version based on the abandoned project, I don't know if I was clear enough since my english isn't perfect, but if there is any doubt please ask away =)

Reactions: fokker22 and crisbr

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If you go some posts back you will see that I restarted the project but since I lost most of my older model and Daz3d resources I had to restart from scratch, so no, the "Angelica's Temptation" project it is indeed abandoned but I'm currently working on the "Angelica's Temptation: From the beginning" which is a new project or a revamp/new version based on the abandoned project, I don't know if I was clear enough since my english isn't perfect, but if there is any doubt please ask away =)
So what you are trying to say is you are starting a remake?
That is indeed good news so will it be released this year or the next?

Reactions: crisbr

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm working to release it this month unless something happen that is what I'll do
Dont mean to impose on you but I just thought I should ask.
Have you heard of the red room? It has to do with Futa stories and since you are doing remakes.
Could you do something like that in the future? I thought that story had great potential.
It is either abandoned or on hold. Similar story you can play around with the idea if you want.
I would love to see another game like that if possible.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Dont mean to impose on you but I just thought I should ask.
Have you heard of the red room? It has to do with Futa stories and since you are doing remakes.
Could you do something like that in the future? I thought that story had great potential.
It is either abandoned or on hold. Similar story you can play around with the idea if you want.
I would love to see another game like that if possible.
Is my english really that bad? I'm not doing remakes in general, I'm doing a remake of my own game, recreating my creation, shit I think I'll really need help with proofreading...

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hi guys I had promised that I would come to introduce the new models and characters of the game, but since I'm rendering so so many images I didn't manage to do this until now, among those characters some you may know while others are completely new, and the model although I can't say that they are 100% my creation (Because of base mats and and textures) but I doubt you saw any of them in any other game, because if you did that means I've been incompetent, so let's begin with those three... View attachment 372086

View attachment 372089

View attachment 372100
View attachment 372105
View attachment 372109

Now for the overall progress, I'm still rendering, I overdid it and now I can't go back, if I guessed correctly the this intro or new ver. 0.1 will have at least *500 renders and some animations, sfx and music (so as you guys can guess I barely have time to even fap, I didn't even had the time to play Kingdom come, Far Cry 5 and the new one that I just downloaded, I'm dying to play Hitman 2, some much to play so little time T_T) but well, it's the choice I made so I'll keep grinding...

*EDIT - I've made a mistake I was counting the animation renders together with the other ones, sorry for that
this is amazing i loved it i already enjoyed the previous game a lot now i must love this one because i loved the images and the characters and i love their way of telling story

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes