4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys I had promised that I would come to introduce the new models and characters of the game, but since I'm rendering so so many images I didn't manage to do this until now, among those characters some you may know while others are completely new, and the model although I can't say that they are 100% my creation (Because of base mats and and textures) but I doubt you saw any of them in any other game, because if you did that means I've been incompetent, so let's begin with those three... View attachment 372086
One of them you already know, she is the main protagonist of this crazy story that I'm writing, as for the one in the middle is her Mom (Angela) and if you didn't guessed the one on your the right is Angelica's little sister (Julia), they will all have a big role to play in the game, but I won't give you any spoilers...

View attachment 372089
Those three are the Sawyers, the one in the middle you guys already know but the model changed, he's Angelica's husband (Henry), the milf one your left is his mom (Alice) (I know she's looking younger then him, aging morph didn't work well on her)
and the old dude on the right is Henry's father (John) they will also play major roles in this story...

View attachment 372100
Here's Aria and the older dude is her father (Micheal)...
View attachment 372105
And here's Mark and the girl is his wife or soon to be ex-wife (Vicky), Vicky didn't appeared a lot on the last version but this time she will have a much bigger role in the story
View attachment 372109
And last and maybe least Tamara and Lil' Mike both had a small participation in the last version but I was planing to give them a much bigger role and now I can do this since the start and develop a better participation for then in story

So that's it, I know it ain't much but since I'm still rendering like crazy I didn't had the time to spare, there are more character to show but since they won't be in the introduction chapter or the new version 0.1(Didn't decided yet..), I won't be showing them there are more girls and some more guys in the game but I will show them as the story progress.

Now for the overall progress, I'm still rendering, I overdid it and now I can't go back, if I guessed correctly the this intro or new ver. 0.1 will have at least *500 renders and some animations, sfx and music (so as you guys can guess I barely have time to even fap, I didn't even had the time to play Kingdom come, Far Cry 5 and the new one that I just downloaded, I'm dying to play Hitman 2, some much to play so little time T_T) but well, it's the choice I made so I'll keep grinding...

So, that's it for now, I'll talk to you guys again soon!

*EDIT - I've made a mistake I was counting the animation renders together with the other ones, sorry for that
Could we see more of Angelica? are her looks final or you plan to change smt?

Reactions: crisbr

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys I had promised that I would come to introduce the new models and characters of the game, but since I'm rendering so so many images I didn't manage to do this until now, among those characters some you may know while others are completely new, and the model although I can't say that they are 100% my creation (Because of base mats and and textures) but I doubt you saw any of them in any other game, because if you did that means I've been incompetent, so let's begin with those three... View attachment 372086
One of them you already know, she is the main protagonist of this crazy story that I'm writing, as for the one in the middle is her Mom (Angela) and if you didn't guessed the one on your the right is Angelica's little sister (Julia), they will all have a big role to play in the game, but I won't give you any spoilers...

View attachment 372089
Those three are the Sawyers, the one in the middle you guys already know but the model changed, he's Angelica's husband (Henry), the milf one your left is his mom (Alice) (I know she's looking younger then him, aging morph didn't work well on her)
and the old dude on the right is Henry's father (John) they will also play major roles in this story...

View attachment 372100
Here's Aria and the older dude is her father (Micheal)...
View attachment 372105
And here's Mark and the girl is his wife or soon to be ex-wife (Vicky), Vicky didn't appeared a lot on the last version but this time she will have a much bigger role in the story
View attachment 372109
And last and maybe least Tamara and Lil' Mike both had a small participation in the last version but I was planing to give them a much bigger role and now I can do this since the start and develop a better participation for then in story

So that's it, I know it ain't much but since I'm still rendering like crazy I didn't had the time to spare, there are more character to show but since they won't be in the introduction chapter or the new version 0.1(Didn't decided yet..), I won't be showing them there are more girls and some more guys in the game but I will show them as the story progress.

Now for the overall progress, I'm still rendering, I overdid it and now I can't go back, if I guessed correctly the this intro or new ver. 0.1 will have at least *500 renders and some animations, sfx and music (so as you guys can guess I barely have time to even fap, I didn't even had the time to play Kingdom come, Far Cry 5 and the new one that I just downloaded, I'm dying to play Hitman 2, some much to play so little time T_T) but well, it's the choice I made so I'll keep grinding...

So, that's it for now, I'll talk to you guys again soon!

*EDIT - I've made a mistake I was counting the animation renders together with the other ones, sorry for that
Are Angelica's mother and sister also in a relationship?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Bad news guys, I'll have to delay the release for 10 to 15 days, I was trying to give my all to release today but it won't be possible, I have some personal shit to deal with but it won't take more than that, to the fans that are waiting I apologize and I'll try to compensate you guys in some way for all the time I'm making you wait, but here something to keep the fire lit...

AngW0-16a.png AngW0-34b.png AngW0-35a.png AngW0-63.png

I apologize again guys, see you soon!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Bad news guys, I'll have to delay the release for 10 to 15 days, I was trying to give my all to release today but it won't be possible, I have some personal shit to deal with but it won't take more than that, to the fans that are waiting I apologize and I'll try to compensate you guys in some way for all the time I'm making you wait, but here something to keep the fire lit...

View attachment 377918 View attachment 377920 View attachment 377921 View attachment 377922

You can always compensate us by adding more stuff to it and take your time no rush.

Last edited:

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
I may give her a bigger butt but only during the game, to make her squats pay off LOL, but other than that her hair, makeup and nails there shouldn't be any changes
I couldn't agree more, bigger butt is always better hahaha

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017

View attachment 377918 View attachment 377920 View attachment 377921 View attachment 377922

Maybe im fast forwarding a bit but im not comfortable with the new looks of both henry and mark .. i think henry looks a bit more mascular than mark .. which doesn't suit the story right :/ henry has to be a skinny whimp :p .. and the old mark looked better too ..

Last edited:

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Maybe im fast forwarding a bit but im not comfortable with the new looks of both henry and mark .. i think henry looks a bit more mascular than mark .. which doesn't suit the story right :/ henry has to be a skinny whimp :p .. and the old mark looked better too ..
I agree with henry but mark looks better now imo

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys sorry for making you all wait for news for so long, I had some things to deal with, but now it's all done and I can fully focus on this project, good news is that we have a release date (Again...) and the bad news is that we have a release date (Again...) this time I had to push the date to October 20th, this is the last time I'm doing it,I hope, like really hope...

Oh yes, I updated the patreon page If you guys want to give a look the link is

Sorry for going missing but shit happens all the time...

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys sorry for making you all wait for news for so long, I had some things to deal with, but now it's all done and I can fully focus on this project, good news is that we have a release date (Again...) and the bad news is that we have a release date (Again...) this time I had to push the date to October 20th, this is the last time I'm doing it,I hope, like really hope...

Oh yes, I updated the patreon page If you guys want to give a look the link is

Sorry for going missing but shit happens all the time...
Thank you! Saruh ,and so great your patreon page back on the track .:)

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes