4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
-The Best thing about this game was the fact that the black guy wasn't just a brute and the relationship between him and angelica was "Deep".

- I Love the new caractrers, plz give the blacks important roles in your new game, interracial relationships are beautifull.

Good work.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
New's on my patreon page guys, also I have a new Deviant Art page, I'll be sharing some renders there, release date getting closer, to tell you guys the truth I'm so fucking anxious and kind of afraid of you guys not liking this new version, but also I personally think that this version is better than the other one so yep, I think it's going to work, see you soon guys...

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
New's on my patreon page guys, also I have a new Deviant Art page, I'll be sharing some renders there, release date getting closer, to tell you guys the truth I'm so fucking anxious and kind of afraid of you guys not liking this new version, but also I personally think that this version is better than the other one so yep, I think it's going to work, see you soon guys...
Don't worry, it'll be better than half the games on here anyway.

Reactions: Saruh Games

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, I agree....take a look on the list of updates and see what we have there, just...weird stuff...Anyway, you did a great work and you should be proud, very proud, good luck :)

Dec 22, 2018
Saruh I can assure you that the anticipation for your new project has reached historical high levels in the community. I'm sure that this revamped version will be much better than the previous one (which actually loved it) - we support you, keep up the good work!

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I checked the patreon tiers . So to access all content available in each update you have to be a $15 patreon ?

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I checked the patreon tiers . So to access all content available in each update you have to be a $15 patreon ?
It's more like additional content, like in the previous game there were things that were mentioned or a character that went out to do something and I didn't showed these moments in the game, instead it became additional dialog one fine exemple of that was Aria saying like she fucked Mark, or Mark telling Angel that he hooked up with the girl he was dancing(or talking) with in Aria's party, or the time he went to see his lawyer about his divorce, so I had the idea of instead just adding dialog about it why not make actual scenes of the other characters doing what they said they were doing, among other stuff as well, this way I can hope to make more money and give back something worthwhile for my patrons , so answering your question, to see all the playable content where you make choices for Angelica, the community free version will cover that, but to see the additional content of the other 3 characters when Angelica is not around them, yep it will only show up in The Bull version (Mark content) 5$, Cuck's End version (Mark and Henry content) 10$ and The Dom version (Mark, Henry and Aria content) 15$

Reactions: Kadaro

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I hate stories in which man is humiliated/insulted and there is no option to defend him. Story too linear

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I hate stories in which man is humiliated/insulted and there is no option to defend him. Story too linear
That is the onld version and it is abandoned I'm currently finishing the new one, it will have more paths if you few like try the new one when it's done...

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
That is the onld version and it is abandoned I'm currently finishing the new one, it will have more paths if you few like try the new one when it's done...
Ok, I'll be aware when you launch the new version. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 1369613

New version has been posted on Saruh’s Patreon. Abandoned tag should be removed.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes