baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
maybe not the best cg/animation, but i enjoyed it, too bad its abandoned! :(

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone update what happened with this game?
Please, cease your patronage right now!
May 6 at 2:10pm
Guys, I'm sorry to inform that for a serie of personal reasons I won't be able to continue to work on this project, so I ask you all to cease your patronage as fast as you can, since I can't reimburse the money I received for May I'll still deliver the 3.1 update as soon as I can but unfortunately I won't be able to work on that as my life is right now, I'm really sorry guys, but for now I don't have the time nor the resources to continue to work, and as I said when I started this project I'll always try to be as honest and sincere with you guys as I possibly can, once again I'm really sorry, I know this project has it's fans so I'm sorry to disappoint, after the delivering the 3.1 update this project will be officially "On Hold", I thank you all for all your support until right now, and would never be the one who would continue to receive your support without working for it.
Thank you all!

Saruh

PS.: I don't know when neither if I'll be able to restart it, but we can all hope for the best, right?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Nice to see a dev who actually TELLS you that {A} he has to put the project on hold and {B} recommends that you cancel your Patreon until (if/when} he can resume development and {C} actually delivers the update he's promised before putting it on hold...

Reactions: Jackbite

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
so im guessing no 3.1?
He seemed sincere in that he would release the final update (3.1), but he did say it would be awhile because of all the stuff that led to him deciding to stop the game. So while I'm hopeful that he will eventually release the final update, I wouldn't hold my breath unless you can hold it for a very very long time.

Reactions: crisbr

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game became dumb as hell the second it became apparent that not cheating wasn't a option it's boring as fuck if you are locked onto one path.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I'll try to make some time for what I promised you guys, but as for restarting the project is impossible right now, I would need at the very least a new PC which in my country the price it's out of range right now but for the last update the script's ready I just need time for the renders...

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'll try to make some time for what I promised you guys, but as for restarting the project is impossible right now, I would need at the very least a new PC which in my country the price it's out of range right now but for the last update the script's ready I just need time for the renders...
Hi Saruh thanks for making an awesome game. What happened to your computer? The whole thing broke? That's pretty rare, most of the time just one part breaks... like the power supply, hard drive, etc. So you don't replace the whole thing, just the part that's broken.

Keep going I'm sure everyone wishes you the best!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
mano de quanto voce esta precisando parceiro vamos fazer uma vaquinha pra voce lanca novamente seu patreon e faz um desafio pra galera te ajudar creio que com pouco tempo voce irar conseguir agora que esta com melhor divulgaçao etc...

Eu estou muito feliz vendo que voce nao dessistiu de tudo !!!!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
mano de quanto voce esta precisando parceiro vamos fazer uma vaquinha pra voce lanca novamente seu patreon e faz um desafio pra galera te ajudar creio que com pouco tempo voce irar conseguir agora que esta com melhor divulgaçao etc...

Eu estou muito feliz vendo que voce nao dessistiu de tudo !!!!
É como eu disse da ultima vez que a gente se falou, eu não desisti do projeto em si, só não era possível continua-lo, mais se tudo der certo eu vou termina-lo sim, já quanto aos fundos pra adquirir um novo PC, eu prefiro fazer eu mesmo por que se nada der certo e não terei como devolver o dinheiro eu não quero enganar ninguém, mais merda acontece, e comigo o é tipo o tempo todo...
Mais agradeço de verdade o apoio de vcs e pra mim é muito legal que tem gente que ainda espera pelo retorno do jogo, então eu só espero não decepcionar...

Translating the above: It's as I said the last time we spoke, I didn't gave up on the project it self, just it wasn't possible to continue it, but if everything works out I'll finish it, as for the funds I need to get a new PC, I'd prefer to do it by myself because if nothing works out I wouldn't have the means to return the money and I don't want to delude anybody, but shit happens, and with me is like it happens every time...
But I really thank you for your support and to me It's really cool that there's people still waiting for it, so I hope I won't disappoint...

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
mano a cada dia eu me torno mais seu fan parceiro ...mais problemas acontecem mesmo nao tem jeito eu pedi conta no meu trabalho peguei meu acerto e peguei emprestimo no banco pra eu poder ir embora do pais e tudo deu errado perdi todo o dinheiro e ainda por cima devo muito ao banco perdi tudo mesmo >,< e agora to trabalhando num supermercado ganhando salario minimo foda mais sou muito positivista so penso que vai melhorar emquanto eu nao dessistir!!!!!! mais desejo que voce ser recupere e aprendo com seus problemas para mais pra frente na vida voce nao cometer os mesmo erros!!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
mano a cada dia eu me torno mais seu fan parceiro ...mais problemas acontecem mesmo nao tem jeito eu pedi conta no meu trabalho peguei meu acerto e peguei emprestimo no banco pra eu poder ir embora do pais e tudo deu errado perdi todo o dinheiro e ainda por cima devo muito ao banco perdi tudo mesmo >,< e agora to trabalhando num supermercado ganhando salario minimo foda mais sou muito positivista so penso que vai melhorar emquanto eu nao dessistir!!!!!! mais desejo que voce ser recupere e aprendo com seus problemas para mais pra frente na vida voce nao cometer os mesmo erros!!!
This is an English forum. Please provide an English translation with your post.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes