RPGM Abandoned Angel's Redemption [v0.16] [G2320]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg

Overview:
After helping your friend with her research by stealing a powerful staff, everything went wrong.
Goblins have slain your friend, with the staff, slaughtered entire villages wherever they went.
Now you are banished from heaven for your transgression, barring your return without the staff.
Earth isn't a kind place for angels, you must recover the staff and avenge your friend.

In this world, magic is rare, Angels are large.
warning: extreme guro-esque content

Thread Updated: 2020-03-12
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: G2320 F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This version is not released by dev, download at own risk

Untitled-1.jpg 1600960304471.png 1600960338302.png 1600960401486.png 202012541161211833.jpg 20201002161211833.jpg 20200927142006191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Glad you chose to come here after all. ;) You can apply for a Developer tag.
I finally gotten rid of enough vanilla assets to make it not seem like no effort stuff haha

Also I've no idea how to apply for the tag

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I finally gotten rid of enough vanilla assets to make it not seem like no effort stuff haha

Also I've no idea how to apply for the tag
You can open a ticket at the top of the screen requesting one.

Reactions: g2320hdb

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um the big angel looks intriguing, but the death stuff are detering me,
i guess i would return if there is "light hearted" difficulty for after the angel protag is eaten the goddess revives you and ask you....

そんな装備で大丈夫か?
You sure that's enough armor?

――大丈夫だ、問題ない。
No problem. Everything's fine.

• Haha

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Well my name says it all, so for me...this game will be amazing to see develop henceforth.
I'm glad you take interest in it. Even though I do not know what your name refers to. Anal gown?

um the big angel looks intriguing, but the death stuff are detering me,
i guess i would return if there is "light hearted" difficulty for after the angel protag is eaten the goddess revives you and ask you....

そんな装備で大丈夫か?
You sure that's enough armor?

――大丈夫だ、問題ない。
No problem. Everything's fine.
Alright so, I definitely wouldn't be against putting in non-death, sexual stuff, but... consider the logistics here... She's huge. Perhaps a segment when she's made small temporarily? I'll see, but that is a lot later though in the story.

Yeah angel armor isn't very practical in my universe. They lived for thousands of years without conflict, and armor became more of fashion than anything. (There's a lot of pics in this series I made in pixiv, all this extreme and some more so).

But, perhaps in the future, I can change the armor set up a little? I'm hesitant to change it now this early due to the work involved redoing all the scenes (hundreds of pics). But later, I can consolidate it with an event in game where player is rewarded this new armor or something.

Reactions: Rfgfirf

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Just played the first 20 seconds or so of this game.

Those wings don't do shit. :p

Second thoughts: Could you make it do full screen properly instead of leaving black borders all around it?

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I'm glad you take interest in it. Even though I do not know what your name refers to. Anal gown?

Alright so, I definitely wouldn't be against putting in non-death, sexual stuff, but... consider the logistics here... She's huge. Perhaps a segment when she's made small temporarily? I'll see, but that is a lot later though in the story.

Yeah angel armor isn't very practical in my universe. They lived for thousands of years without conflict, and armor became more of fashion than anything. (There's a lot of pics in this series I made in pixiv, all this extreme and some more so).

But, perhaps in the future, I can change the armor set up a little? I'm hesitant to change it now this early due to the work involved redoing all the scenes (hundreds of pics). But later, I can consolidate it with an event in game where player is rewarded this new armor or something.
Holy Hell Mate...don't tell me you don't know about Ainz Ooal Gown from the Overlord serie? jesus fucking christ....time for you to put down time on it and watch for sure, like right now haha.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Just played the first 20 seconds or so of this game.

Those wings don't do shit. :p

Second thoughts: Could you make it do full screen properly instead of leaving black borders all around it?
On wings, there will be skills you get at higher levels to use them. levels 2, 4x2, 6, 7, 8
One of them (level 8), you can pick a small ish guy(orcs, goblins, humans), up into the air, drop him from there, and as he falls, you dive bomb another target.
Now granted, at its current stage, level 4-5 is more reasonable.
In the future, I plan on making allowing you to escape with your wings, at least in the initial bout of combat.
My plan is, skills that are instinctual for angels will be given to you as you level up. Combat skills that require a lot more skill and expertise are bought via towns, and magic skills are gained in special circumstances.

As for resolution, I haven't figured out a way to dynamically scale/display images sadly. And I fear by the time I do figure it out, the change would almost certainly take days to retroactively redo all of the image functions.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
On wings, there will be skills you get at higher levels to use them. levels 2, 4x2, 6, 7, 8
That's useful to know, but I was more concerned that she was gently pushed out of heaven ... and never thought to 'flap'.

The gore / hard vore focus is an uncommon fetish, but I would keep it as the main. You'll have a loyal core fanbase.

Are you active around Eka's Portal, btw? That's more soft vore, but there's some overlap.

• Red Heart

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
That's useful to know, but I was more concerned that she was gently pushed out of heaven ... and never thought to 'flap'.

The gore / hard vore focus is an uncommon fetish, but I would keep it as the main. You'll have a loyal core fanbase.

Are you active around Eka's Portal, btw? That's more soft vore, but there's some overlap.
Okay, well in my story, she's an acolyte for another. An Angel who doesn't have much combat training. Actually most angels in my universe don't have a lot of combat skills either. So, at first, utility of her wings are not very apparent. That and flying takes a lot of energy on earth, you'll see that most skills that involve her wings will cost energy as a result.
I definitely will keep the focus of the fetish as is, not necessarily for the fanbase, but because that's my fetish XD

I have visited Eka's portal, I believe I downloaded a skyrim vore mod from there, and there was a goblin rpgm game from there this year I tried too. The vore was umm, not my type of vore. I don't like the idea of a person swallowing someone of the same size.
The goblin game is actually what got me into making this. I thought wow, there's potential there for stuff that I like! The game itself had very grindy, boring combat, and I spent days making sure this doesn't become that.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Cant beat goblins.....
Keeping your defense up is super important. Make sure you kill the goblin archers that just started the aimed shots. True strike can guarantee that you kill them.
Gather fruits to give you small healing between or in battle.
There's a statue at the goblin den that can give you a powerful healing spell.
And finally, you can sneak to the chest in the den to equip the armor, though the armor will make you slower.

Also the goblin encounter in the first and second zone depends on your choices. If you followed the first goblin, it will lead you into a massive ambush for example.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote