VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This is starting to make some sense. Because in the beginning it was like a fever dream. It still needs better transitions between scenes, especially when it's a flashback one

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
Is the girl in first pic based on Rose from RE Village? I can't be the only one seeing the resemblance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cesny

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah i really don't know if this narration is a good or bad idea....
It's clearly foggy, unclear, disconnected, when they are time skip or flashback thaht's unclear too. And normally it just would be bad narration but it as actually a sense since the protagonist is as lost as we are.
So a good or a bad thing ? time will tell

I'm really mixed,,but hooked

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm super lost also: (Hospital)Cara has a necklace, and in the first flashbacks dreams you see (Flashback)Cara as a dark-haired woman, but now in the park, the flashback shows that Woman with Necklace has light hair-ish (in the Spoiler), and mentions Cara by her name as her sister. So we can assume that there are 2 necklace ladies, one is Cara and the other is Mystery Lady, that COULD be Adel, but Adel already has another sister, the one that stabbed you in the beginning with the dagger, so it becomes even more confusing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cesny and Mario4don

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
A synopsis of the previous chapters would be very helpful. Thanks, interesting game!

Yeah i really don't know if this narration is a good or bad idea....
It's clearly foggy, unclear, disconnected, when they are time skip or flashback thaht's unclear too. And normally it just would be bad narration but it as actually a sense since the protagonist is as lost as we are.
So a good or a bad thing ? time will tell

I'm really mixed,,but hooked
x2

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I want to like this story.... and the dev has put a ton of great work into this thing, but I just have no idea what the hell is going on. I not sure if the story is using flashbacks or flashfowards... heck there may even be a flash sideways.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
the renderings are great but unfortunately this game has the old mc without memory cliché, and to make matters worse it doesn't have an incest tag lol

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So , first time playing , be complete honestly here , i'm totally lost and confused.
i think the story have many holes , but what hooked me up was the models
you created many interesting characters here . Do i need to mention the graphic quality??
The renders look really good , the quality is really good.
I will keep playing mostly because of the girls , really curious about the interactions and whats gonna happen with some of them.
But i wish you good luck with the project
Looking foward for the next chapters :D

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
I'm super lost also: (Hospital)Cara has a necklace, and in the first flashbacks dreams you see (Flashback)Cara as a dark-haired woman, but now in the park, the flashback shows that Woman with Necklace has light hair-ish (in the Spoiler), and mentions Cara by her name as her sister. So we can assume that there are 2 necklace ladies, one is Cara and the other is Mystery Lady, that COULD be Adel, but Adel already has another sister, the one that stabbed you in the beginning with the dagger, so it becomes even more confusing.

This whole thing is made even more confusing with Adel spying on the MC & Cara's convo in the park and appears to have a somewhat dejected look too.

And then this:

definitely doesn't look like Adel.

Reactions: Cesny
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes