3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Angel's Tear [Episode 1.5]

Download Apk: , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

keimag

May 8, 2017
God damn, this shit confusing. So far it's not but a clusterfuck of information that makes no god damned sense.
Who's Bruce and why does he keep calling the MC "brother"?
Why are members of a former rock band going along with MC and stealing, drugs I assume, and acting like it's your normal Tuesday?
Why would Adel spare a guy that broke into her home, ARMED, and is actively trying to sabotage her "operation"?

None of it makes any fucking sense.

Jul 13, 2018
God damn, this shit confusing. So far it's not but a clusterfuck of information that makes no god damned sense.
Who's Bruce and why does he keep calling the MC "brother"?
Why are members of a former rock band going along with MC and stealing, drugs I assume, and acting like it's your normal Tuesday?
Why would Adel spare a guy that broke into her home, ARMED, and is actively trying to sabotage her "operation"?

None of it makes any fucking sense.
in the ending it was revealed that Adel was dating the MC and had the necklace as well. Now there are 2 options maybe 3. Adel and Cara are step sisters , something happened to Adel and she also forgot her past or Adel still remembers her past which explains why she is always protecting MC now those are 2 options whatever is the right option it will lead to what i am speculating it happened next . Adel confronts her father , a fight happens and she gives the necklace back to her father who gives it to Cara ( it would explain how Cara got the necklace from the father when Adel had it before Cara) , Adel leaves and starts a new life without being involved with her father anymore or the other possibility is that Adel and MC were in the same accident / situation and both suffer from memory loss but she is slowly remembering MC as well . This is what i think about Adel and how the necklace went to Cara. Next thing is the fact that Cara and MC had a daughter and seem to have been married. There are at least 3 options here . One is the MC was cheating in one of them with the other and got a child with Cara and Cara was the main lover . And the second one is that the MC was dating Adel first and when she had the fight with her father she ran away or also had a fight with MC and left him , and Cara probably was there for MC ( after Adel left him ) and they had a child together . Now the next part is still speculation and i am sorry to Cesny if my speculation is right . Whatever the options are i think the event that made MC forget some of his memories was the death of his daughter i think somebody killed his daughter and this made him forget memories from trauma. I want to point out two things if the daughter was from MC and Cara that means the event made both MC and Cara forget each other ( since Cara doesn't remember MC too) which doesn't explain why Adel doesn't remember MC in the beginning , maybe Adel was the one that killed their daughter and that also affected her memories or maybe Adel was there as well and saw the death of the daughter as well and suffered trauma from it , which this part of Adel having no recollection of MC as well its weird . There is another possibility tho which is the MC is confusing things , MC is confusing Cara with Adel in his memories , maybe Adel was the one he had a child with not Cara and the death of the child affected their memory and MC and Cara never dated at all. IDK but hope my speculation helps with understanding this story a bit . But i am almost sure that if MC daughter did exist what made MC forget everything was the death of that daughter ( i might be wrong tho) . As for things like the Sakura plot don't ask me about that , it is a freaking confusing mess and idk wth is going on with that . And about the band being thieves idk about that as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uriiels

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This was a public post on Patreon:

Status Update
Hello Everyone!
First of all, I'm sorry for not informing you for a long time. But in this 1 month, I did not give up the game completely. I'm still making the game, but I've slowed down a bit. I will not be able to give you detailed information at the moment, but the prologue episode is almost completely finished. But I don't know if I will release the game only as a prologue, I can keep it a little longer. Everything is going from average to good now. I'll be posting an animation preview soon. Apart from these, I'm having some problems with Patreon right now, I hope I can solve it. In this process, you can stop your payments if you want, anyway, I can't produce much content these days anyway. That's all for this status update, see you next time.

Preview :

By the way, I changed the story of the game a lot. You can be sure that you will have the same basic lines, but different and better experience than before.

-Kagan

Sep 3, 2020
This was a public post on Patreon:

Status Update
Hello Everyone!
First of all, I'm sorry for not informing you for a long time. But in this 1 month, I did not give up the game completely. I'm still making the game, but I've slowed down a bit. I will not be able to give you detailed information at the moment, but the prologue episode is almost completely finished. But I don't know if I will release the game only as a prologue, I can keep it a little longer. Everything is going from average to good now. I'll be posting an animation preview soon. Apart from these, I'm having some problems with Patreon right now, I hope I can solve it. In this process, you can stop your payments if you want, anyway, I can't produce much content these days anyway. That's all for this status update, see you next time.

Preview :

By the way, I changed the story of the game a lot. You can be sure that you will have the same basic lines, but different and better experience than before.

-Kagan
I have not been here since the last update can somebody fill me in is the

developer abandoning the game

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hello, everyone,
First of all, I would like to talk about some developments. I'm having some issues with Patreon and Payoneer. Maybe some will remember. I didn't set up Cesny first. At first, we were three people. Then, I was alone. Patreon or Payoneer connections were not in my hands then, but it was not a problem. Since my friend, who has connections for 1-2 months, lost his phone, I cannot pass the verifications in any way, and the support team cannot help. Because of this, I have stopped the payments (I am not sharing any content right now, I should have stopped it much earlier). I probably won't be able to resolve it and will have to open a new Patreon. Apart from that, I would like to talk about minor developments related to the game. Some animations of the first episode are finished. I can probably make the last animations and publish them in 1-2 months. That's it for now, see you soon.

Preview:

1669698476068.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669834713579.png

1669834737484.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669834782819.png

Visually, the game is half finished, but if I don't change my mind, it will be as long as the prologue episode, if I do, it will have the same amount of playtime as the first episode long. That's all from me for now. See you in the next status update!

1669834802076.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669834885607.png

I changed most things in the game. The story is basically the same, but I completely changed how it was handled. For example, mc does not have a complete memory loss as before. He knows what to do, and what he's after (that's enough spoilers for now). Apart from these, I planned 2 +18 scenes for this episode. It could be more, but I don't think it will be less

1669834921577.png â

As for when this episode will come out, I guess it won't take too long. Depends on the size of the animations. I will probably state my predictions in the next information. That's it for now, see you at the next update.

1669834966129.png

Nurse & Doc Rework!

1669834999072.png

1669835024271.png

1669835052130.png

Sep 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
honestly this is one of those games where I don't know what to tell people if it's good or not

I mean is the reason I still can't understand the story

is it because of the game or is it because I'm just really stupid

and I need things to be spelled out for me in order to understand

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
honestly this is one of those games where I don't know what to tell people if it's good or not

I mean is the reason I still can't understand the story

is it because of the game or is it because I'm just really stupid

and I need things to be spelled out for me in order to understand
I haven't played the game yet so I don't know what to say.

Maybe the story is difficult to understand or has big plot holes in it.

And you are not stupid brother, but a lovely guy who gets scary during waifu wars! :BootyTime:

Sep 3, 2020
I haven't played the game yet so I don't know what to say.

Maybe the story is difficult to understand or has big plot holes in it.

And you are not stupid brother, but a lovely guy who gets scary during waifu wars! :BootyTime:
brother as soon as you finish playing it please tell me what you think

because I honestly can't tell if it's the game or my own stupidity

because I am the type of person that needs a game to spell things out for him
o_O

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes