VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
This is like freaking dream. So many personality,uknown,all up and down,no logic whatsoever and it get more and more confusing instead of clearing up. It won't unfold anytime soon,so it's pass for me,cuz it will get prolly more new ppl in the future without any logical connection between them.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I don't know why everyone is acting like this is so confusing. MC was in a rockband/heist organization that used to hit lots of mafia related targets because MC is an adrenaline junkie. MC had relationships with bandmates as well as groupies at that time. He went on to marry Adell and have a daughter. The mob shot MC for his mob heists and Adell started working with the mob to protect MC. MC didn't die but has the kind of amnesia where you forget one specific chunk of your life (everything after his band/heist organization, I guess). The bandmates/heist organization just hung around and waited for MC despite not knowing he wasn't dead. MC is also borderline retarded so he does shit without thinking about it and no one bothers explaining anything to him because he wouldn't understand anyway. He wants to find Adell and his daughter. Adell works for the mob, Cara is her step-sister and their dad/step-dad gave them the same necklace. Lucy (MC's daughter) is the girl who stabbed MC in the first non-hospital scene in the game. All of this relayed very clearly by the flashbacks where characters often look nearly identical and dream sequences featuring unreliable narrators, with characters looking different to make the plot less transparent.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Cesny

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well on a positive side (besides the quality of the renders of course):
If the dev meant to make the player feel the absolute confusion you have with an amnesia, like nothing makes sense, you see things/people that you somewhat remember but not really... well I guess he did a great job with that.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

melovya

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know why everyone is acting like this is so confusing. MC was in a rockband/heist organization that used to hit lots of mafia related targets because MC is an adrenaline junkie. MC had relationships with bandmates as well as groupies at that time. He went on to marry Adell and have a daughter. The mob shot MC for his mob heists and Adell started working with the mob to protect MC. MC didn't die but has the kind of amnesia where you forget one specific chunk of your life (everything after his band/heist organization, I guess). The bandmates/heist organization just hung around and waited for MC despite not knowing he wasn't dead. MC is also borderline retarded so he does shit without thinking about it and no one bothers explaining anything to him because he wouldn't understand anyway. He wants to find Adell and his daughter. Adell works for the mob, Cara is her step-sister and their dad/step-dad gave them the same necklace. Lucy (MC's daughter) is the girl who stabbed MC in the first non-hospital scene in the game. All of this relayed very clearly by the flashbacks where characters often look nearly identical and dream sequences featuring unreliable narrators, with characters looking different to make the plot less transparent.

Also:
i know why , people just be skipping everything looking for sex scenes lol, me included LMAO

Reactions: boraxkarloff

LostGhost

May 16, 2021

Also:
Bro i think you used spoiler for wrong para

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019

Also:
I mean sure, I arrived to the same conclusion but its really a "for now" situation, given that the dev seems to revel in his M. Night Shyamalan obsession of twists and turns. Also he was in the hospital for 2 years (I might be wrong) so I doubt that Lucy is the stabby girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cesny

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I should have checked the tags because there is zero sex in it. Story is to confusing to keep me interested. After a while, found myself skipping just to get to the end.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017

Also:
If adel was really the past girlfriend, then why she don't recognise him in the first chapter when he attack her house ?
So you see even for you it's unclear

And that's the goal, he has amnesia so is mind try to solve the problem how he can, hence the false or unclear flashback

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cesny and Zyanid

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
If adel was really the past girlfriend, then why she don't recognise him in the first chapter when he attack her house ?

And that's the goal, he has amnesia so is mind try to solve the problem how he can, hence the false or unclear flashback
There's a memory fragment revealed they have been intimate before it's not big deal I've seen movies and animes using same antics to keep fans in dark

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
There's a memory fragment revealed they have been intimate before it's not big deal I've seen movies and animes using same antics to keep fans in dark
And memory fragment when he is intimate with cara and have a daughther with her, perhaps one of the two is real, but not the two, and perhaps none, because is mind just try to solve the puzzle off his memory with what he know.
Perhaps Adel has amnesia two, hence why she don't recognyse him in chapter 1, or perhaps they have never seen each other in the past

Time will tell, but for now none is clear

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
S
And memory fragment when he is intimate with cara and have a daughther with her, perhaps one of the two is real, but not the two, and perhaps none, because is mind just try to solve the puzzle off his memory with what he know.
Perhaps Adel has amnesia two, hence why she don't recognyse him in chapter 1, or perhaps they have never seen each other in the past

Time will tell, but for now none is clear
So far Adel has better chances of involvement with mc than Cara but yeah Adel also may forgot her memories but it would be too much superficial

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017

I guess it wasn't obvious that my comment was just a joke. The dev thinks he's being clever by providing lots of "twists," but if you put together the MC acting stupid (so he doesn't ask clear questions and acts in ways the make no sense to the viewer), unreliable narrator (in the form of dreams/memories being completely malleable) and bad writing amnesia (where the character only forgets one specific chunk of their life), the result is both complete confusion for the viewer and the ability of the dev to say literally anything going forward. Maybe Lucy is Adell. Maybe Lucy is MC. Maybe MC is Adell. Who knows? What year did anything happen? Did anything happen, or is MC really just nuts? Is there time travel? And on and on. And the result of that is that viewers stop caring about the story because any update including any information about anything in the story can later be wiped out; his memory was faulty, his dreams were wrong, she had plastic surgery, etc.

Cesny

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
I guess it wasn't obvious that my comment was just a joke. The dev thinks he's being clever by providing lots of "twists," but if you put together the MC acting stupid (so he doesn't ask clear questions and acts in ways the make no sense to the viewer), unreliable narrator (in the form of dreams/memories being completely malleable) and bad writing amnesia (where the character only forgets one specific chunk of their life), the result is both complete confusion for the viewer and the ability of the dev to say literally anything going forward. Maybe Lucy is Adell. Maybe Lucy is MC. Maybe MC is Adell. Who knows? What year did anything happen? Did anything happen, or is MC really just nuts? Is there time travel? And on and on. And the result of that is that viewers stop caring about the story because any update including any information about anything in the story can later be wiped out; his memory was faulty, his dreams were wrong, she had plastic surgery, etc.
Mc isn't suffering from memory loss as you might think. He had a bad event, after which, due to the trauma, he deleted everything related to that event from his mind. As he spent a long time in the hospital, the memories began to fade. It's not like "I hit my head, I don't remember my past".

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Got to say that the quality of the renders is outstanding, but story wise leaves much to be desired, characters look good but men the Mc is just killing it for me, not a fan of playing like a moron, I'll keep an eye on it just because I really like the female characters but it's really a tough sell.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes