3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
title.png

Overview:
Anime Spa is a game where you own a spa. You recruit girls and have them work in order to satisfy the otakus who come to be relaxed or for other kinds of services. There are four girls to recruit : Chihaya, Nami, Tsunade and Hayasaka. It has over 50 different animations and gameplay you will see nowhere else. Will you be able to make it as a spa manager? Let's find out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-08-06
Developer: KK2Oven -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Well, this game is utterly boring story, gameplay and render-wise.
sip.png

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Thanks to the mod who moved the topic and added download links :)

seems very unfair to have the Premium girl be part of the game's Goals when we can't actually play her
You can complete the game and see the ending without the premium girl.

Well, this game is utterly boring story, gameplay and render-wise.
Glad you liked the consistency

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
how? i completed all tasks except the one for the premium girl.
Click "my goals" in the main menu, if you have completed 4 out of the 5 tasks then it will show you the final scene.

Why do people always insist on putting KKUSS on the skin and clothes but never on the hair? :cautious:
I'm curious about other games other games that use KKUSS. If you have some name, feel free to drop them.
I don't put KKUSS on hair because it's a little finicky and the default hair are good I think. In the next game, I'll "tune down" a little KKUSS.

May 29, 2022
I'm curious about other games other games that use KKUSS. If you have some name, feel free to drop them.
I don't put KKUSS on hair because it's a little finicky and the default hair are good I think. In the next game, I'll "tune down" a little KKUSS.
I swore there was a game that used KKUSS for their characters but now I can't find it anymore. I've used KKUSS once on the hair and I haven't had much issues. You can use KKUTS instead, as far as I'm aware you can adjust the 2ndStep and 2ndStepFeather sliders (forgot what they were actually called) to get a more realistic look that's similar to KKUSS. Good luck, dev.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes